Travel Answers
Qatar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Qatar Travel Answer Locations

• Is there any Hobby shop in this place?

Qatar Yesterday

Is there any Hobby shop in this place?

www.rc89.com
      Rc89.com | online hobby store in Dubai base that offers wide-ranging selection of hobby products, including relevant accessories and parts.

• Baggage storeage during transit

Doha Apr 4, 2014 at 11:09 AM

I want to carry chocolates in my checked in luggage, but have a long transit in Doha. Will my chocolate melt during baggage storage

3 Answers Apr 8, 2014 at 10:37 AM
    • TinuT's Profile Photo

Tourist visa

Qatar Mar 17, 2014 at 11:33 AM

Can we take tourist visa for 2 mnths from India to Qatar , , or else extend it to another month

2 Answers Mar 18, 2014 at 4:12 PM
    • info about transit

Qatar Feb 24, 2014 at 5:10 AM

I am travelling to Pakistan from london , I have a stay about 7 to 8 hours I wish to visit doha what should I do for that?

4 Answers Feb 24, 2014 at 10:52 AM
    • Visa if flights stops in Doha

Qatar Feb 23, 2014 at 2:41 AM

Do I need visa if Im flying from Warsaw to Bangkok and flight stops for 19 hours in Doha.

3 Answers Feb 24, 2014 at 6:18 AM
    • business visit visa "ok to board " necesarry

Qatar Feb 17, 2014 at 7:55 AM

If travelling with business visit visa and having to and fro tickets for qatar still do we need "ok to board" on the ticket?

• business visit visa immigration questions for indians ??

Qatar Feb 15, 2014 at 3:17 AM

what will be the questions asked in qatar immigration for a person who is going on 1 month business visit visa ?

4 Answers Mar 2, 2014 at 5:59 AM
    • azeyd's Profile Photo

hong kong to Qatar

Qatar Feb 12, 2014 at 5:51 AM

hello!! my friend is planning to go to qatar with tourist visa and he want to exit from hong kong to qatar.is there any possibility that hong kong immigration will offload him eventhough he have a complete documents??hoping for an answer asap.thanks and Godbless

7 Answers Feb 12, 2014 at 10:49 PM
    • Buying jewellery

Doha Feb 12, 2014 at 3:35 AM

My husband is out there now for 2 days. If someone can reply v. quickly, that would be much appreciated. Any advice on buying jewellery - any recommendation on good, honest jewellery shop? Do people bargain or are prices fixed? Many thanks.

4 Answers Feb 15, 2014 at 3:10 AM
    • Qatari Business Visa Requirements for indian Citizens

Qatar Feb 5, 2014 at 8:01 PM

Do i need to show any documents in qatar embassy apart from a business visit visa ?

2 Answers Feb 15, 2014 at 8:49 AM
    • Sevsa's Profile Photo

long layover

Doha Feb 3, 2014 at 9:09 AM

Traveling from the US to Singapore via Doha and have a very long layover (on purpose). Any suggestions for things to do during the day there? I will be there in April.

5 Answers Feb 4, 2014 at 4:16 AM
    • Aespinas19's Profile Photo

Opportunity knocks once

Qatar Jan 30, 2014 at 4:01 PM

My friend encouriging me to go to qatar for a tourist visa and look for a job there, she said in a month i can find one or if not i can exit to dubai and go back to qatar again to get another month for my visa, will i grab this offeror not? Any advise specially for those filipino experienced this?

5 Answers Feb 24, 2014 at 6:18 AM

Job in QATAR

Qatar Jan 30, 2014 at 3:53 PM

Anyone experienced applying for a job in qatar as walk in? My flight will be on february 15,Did you find it easier or it takes a month? my worries is that i am holding only a tourist visa which good for 1month only and i need to find a job before my visa get expired, hows life in qatar do they offer a lot of job offer?

1 Answer Jan 30, 2014 at 11:32 PM

Tourist visa to working visa

Qatar Jan 30, 2014 at 8:27 AM

Is there a possiblity if im a tourist visa holder and going to look for a job in qatar the employer can offer me a working visa?

1 Answer Jan 30, 2014 at 8:49 AM

Tourist Visa

Qatar Jan 30, 2014 at 8:16 AM

Hi there, im from philippines my friend in qatar invited me to go there she will sponsor my tourist visa and encouraging me to apply for a job in qatar, is it possible if im only a tourist visa holder can apply for a work there? Can anyone tell me how easy to find a job at qatar? I am currently employed in a multinational company here for almost 7 yrs , sbut i am willing to give up my work and live in qatar, any advise guys?

4 Answers Jan 30, 2014 at 5:11 PM
    • qatar visiting visa do's and dont's

Qatar Jan 15, 2014 at 4:54 PM

If i'm on Visting visa for qatar will they ask me to show the minimum amount in my bank and return flight ticket and hotel accommodation? my cousin stays in qatar but im going on tourist visa for job hunting so will i need to show bank balance and return ticket? if so please guide me with details.

5 Answers Jan 16, 2014 at 12:24 AM
    • i want visit qatar for 2 days

Qatar Dec 30, 2013 at 10:07 PM

hi im residence in dubai.. im working in the airport as a passenger services agent. i want to visit qatar to meet my friend for only 2 days.. is it possible to get visa on arrival? or how can i get visa for 2 days?

3 Answers Dec 31, 2013 at 1:49 PM
    • Qatar Visa Concern

Qatar Dec 2, 2013 at 5:42 PM

We are flying from Singapore into Doha on March 2, arriving at just after midnight. I read that we can get visa at the Doha airport upon arrival, but we are trying to avoid ending up on a long line at 1 AM, so we thought we could get the visa before leaving the US. We leave the US on Jan. 15 and will be on a cruise ship for almost the entire time before we fly to Doha at the end of a cruise. The Qatar embassy in Washington has only one person who deals with tourist visas, and he has not returned two phone messages. The information online makes it look like a complete hassle to get a visa in advance. They require a letter of invitation, but I don't know from whom, since we decided to visit Doha for sightseeing on our own, and thus have not been "invited". They also require three months' bank statements. The entire situation is exacerbated by the fact that we cannot apply for a visa more than 60 days before we arrive, which means that somehow, about January 1, we have to mail our passports and visa applications to the embassy in Washington, and hope to have them back before the 15th...not a very encouraging situation. I am tempted to just cancel our airline tickets from Singapore to Doha and Doha back to Chicago, and find a flight directly from Singpore to Chicago.

Has anyone gone through this routine of getting a visa in advance? How bad is it? How much of a hassle is it to just show up at the Doha airport with the intention of getting a visa upon arrival? What type of documentaion, photos, etc., does one need to do it that way? Is Doha interesting enough to justify going through all this?

Carl

15 Answers Dec 13, 2013 at 10:03 AM
    • Retain Visa

Qatar Nov 22, 2013 at 6:45 PM

I am on a family visit visa in doha and i want to go for a travel or a vacation for a week and come back.

what can I do?

5 Answers Nov 23, 2013 at 11:16 PM
    • Questions Usually Asked in Immigration for Family Visit Visa

Qatar Nov 15, 2013 at 3:27 AM

Hi guys! I just want to know if you have any idea about the questions being asked in the immigration if you are going to Qatar with a Family Visit Visa. My brother is there and he is my sponsor, and i only know the requirements/papers to be presented but I have no idea about the questions being thrown at you by the immigration officer. I just want to be prepared since my brother spend a great deal of money for me to be able to go there. Hope you can share you experiences guys.

Thanks!

2 Answers Nov 15, 2013 at 2:07 PM
    • Points of Interest?

Doha Nov 7, 2013 at 1:14 PM

We are planning on visiting Doha at the start of March for a few days.

What are the more interesting sites to visit?

How many days should we allow?
      The better hotels seem to be spread all around the city, so which area would be best to stay in?
      We welcome all suggestions.

Thanks.

Carl

12 Answers Dec 29, 2013 at 10:04 PM
    • Visit Visa query

Qatar Nov 6, 2013 at 11:28 PM

I have been asked by my company to exit Dubai to get my visa stamped. So if i want to exit to Qatar can i get on arrival visa there to enter the country?
      I'm an architect.
      Nationality : Indian.

3 Answers Nov 8, 2013 at 4:58 AM
    • visa stamping

Qatar Oct 24, 2013 at 7:34 PM

hi im a filipina going to Qatar. do i need to visa stamp my Qatar tourist visa? is it a requirement in the immigration of Qatar or only a requirement in the Philippine immigration? planning to fly from hongkong to qatar by january of 2014. Thanks

4 Answers Nov 8, 2013 at 5:03 AM
    • tourist visa application

Qatar Oct 4, 2013 at 6:00 AM

I resigned for good in my company in qatar last year.can i get back to qatar as tourist even my working visa is still exist in my past employer.and it would needs a year to expire my ban period.would the qatar immigration department can still provide me for a tourist visa.

3 Answers Oct 23, 2013 at 12:35 AM
    • transit between flights with two different airlines

Doha Sep 20, 2013 at 3:13 AM

and we called the embassy of katar in germany and they said:may possible without visa,but couldn´t tell us how go for the right procedure.

3 Answers Sep 20, 2013 at 4:22 AM

Doha Sep 20, 2013 at 3:09 AM

no we don´t want to leave the airport.we have only 6 hours to change airlines.
      the point is we would like to avoid paying a touristvisa 22 euro for this 6 hours and try to figure out,if there is a way to do without touristvisa.may be socalled transit voucher or "transit visa "for 24 hours(if existing?) or so..?.
      because how to check in for the 2.flight and get our luggage without immigrating

1 Answer Sep 20, 2013 at 9:18 AM
    • re:transit between flights....

Doha Sep 19, 2013 at 11:10 AM

thanks cachaseiro for your answer.does it mean,we need aregular touristvisa on arrival,or is there somthing like a transitvisa for this 6 hours.

1 Answer Sep 19, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Doha Sep 19, 2013 at 10:09 AM

we are flying into doha with pegasus and out with flydubai ,having a 6h transit.we don´t have our boardingpass for the flydubai flight beforehand and our luggage has to be checked in again for that flight. Doe´s anybody know,if we get our boarding pass at the transit desk and they take care that our luggage is on the next flight?or is it true that there is a so called free transit voucher,so we can check in and take our luggage ourself for check in?
      thanks a lot.saadik

11 Answers Dec 2, 2013 at 10:24 AM
    • 13 hours transit in doha will airways provide any accom??

Doha Sep 1, 2013 at 12:54 PM

hi i m cmg to chennai from nairobi via qatar. and there 13 hours transit time.wat can i do in tat time.???

2 Answers Sep 2, 2013 at 2:46 PM
    • visit visa query for revisiting within one year

Qatar Aug 28, 2013 at 3:33 AM

hello my brother had been to Qatar in 2012 on visit visa through the sponsorship of my father who is working there , my brother had spent one month there and now he wishes to go back to Qatar to revisit again . is it possible to get him a visit visa again with the sponsorship of my father within one year ?

2 Answers Aug 28, 2013 at 4:08 AM