change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Qatar Travel Answer Locations

• change money (dollars or euro)

Qatar Dec 11, 2014 at 12:41 PM

In december we will go to Qatar. Is it better to take dollars or euro with us? Is it easy to change money in Doha?

7 Answers Dec 14, 2014 at 1:01 PM
    • work in qatar

Qatar Nov 26, 2014 at 6:18 PM

can a filipino work in qatar with tourist visa?

2 Answers Nov 27, 2014 at 2:31 AM
    • work in qatar

Qatar Nov 26, 2014 at 6:18 PM

can a filipino work in qatar with tourist visa?

3 Answers Nov 27, 2014 at 2:31 AM
    • ardelean's Profile Photo

Is it a bug?

Qatar Oct 19, 2014 at 1:40 AM

Why do I get a black screen when I look for things to do in Qatar?

4 Answers Oct 19, 2014 at 9:37 AM
    • Aspire Zone

Qatar Oct 14, 2014 at 6:01 AM

I have read this article: iwstruct.com/index.php/8-hom...
      so, how is this place and does it worth a visit?

2 Answers Oct 14, 2014 at 2:42 PM
    • 36 hour stay in Doha

Doha Oct 14, 2014 at 12:19 AM

Hi,

My family (children ages 8 and 11) have a 36 hour layover in Doha. We are USA citizens. Can you tell me if we will need tourist visas (there is contradictory information on the web about transit visas so cannot confirm if transit visas are for 24 hours or 48 hours?) and if so, are tourist visas easy to obtain upon arrival? We have a hotel reservation and an outbound flight...Thanks!

2 Answers Oct 14, 2014 at 6:59 AM
    • Booking a Beach

Qatar Oct 7, 2014 at 5:46 AM

Can you book a beach in Qatar? do u know? if not do u know who i can ask?

2 Answers Oct 7, 2014 at 7:19 AM
    • What to do on a long layover in Doha

Doha Oct 6, 2014 at 7:21 PM

My flight arrives in Doha at 7pm and I won't fly out until 1pm the next day. Is that enough time to see something of Doha? If so I'll also need a hotel recommendation. Is it easy enough to find palces on y own or is there a recommended tour guide?

2 Answers Oct 7, 2014 at 9:48 AM
    • visitvisa from philippines to doha

Doha Sep 25, 2014 at 7:49 AM

Hi can i asked how my friend will apply for a visit visa she is a filipina and she is in philippines she have a friend here who is willing to be her sponsor so she can visit here but the problem is we dont know how and what are the requirements

5 Answers Sep 26, 2014 at 1:29 AM
    • Safety for Americans in Doha

Doha Sep 18, 2014 at 5:33 PM

Is it safe for Americans to sightsee in Doha? We are going to be in Doha on a 36 hour layover and would like to explore the city.

8 Answers Sep 20, 2014 at 8:23 AM
    • Transfer in Doha, HIA

Doha Sep 12, 2014 at 1:55 PM

Hello everyone!

I'll travel in january to Melbourne from Zagreb with Qatar Airways and I'll have one hour transfer time at Doha..so I want to ask , is it one hour transfering time enough? Is one hour enough time to find gate for Melbourne?

Regards!

5 Answers Sep 13, 2014 at 3:49 AM
    • 1 day in doha

Doha Aug 25, 2014 at 8:21 AM

we arrive in Doha on Saturday 30 august at 08h10 and leave the 01 Sept at 08h00 . travelling with 16 year old teenager - what to do

3 Answers Aug 25, 2014 at 10:02 AM
    • 1 day in doha

Doha Aug 25, 2014 at 8:21 AM

we arrive in Doha on Saturday 30 august at 08h10 and leave the 01 Sept at 08h00 . travelling with 16 year old teenager - what to do

2 Answers Aug 25, 2014 at 2:02 PM
    • Cuttiealiza0891's Profile Photo

Qatar Tourist visa from Hong kong airport

Qatar Aug 20, 2014 at 4:58 AM

Good Evening.
      I am a Filipino Citizen, holding a Qatar Tourist Visa which was applied directly from Doha Qatar through my friend and just emailed me a copy of it. However i am still having a hard time to get it verified by Qatar Embassy in Philippines coz of their unclear requirements and very short cut off period time. Due to this, I am now just planning to visit Hong Kong and go to Qatar from there, is there any possibility that HK Immigration will offload me since my Qatar Tourist Visa was not Stamped/verified by Qatar Embassy in Philippines? By the way, I am keeping with me my Bank Statement, an Invitation Letter from Qatar Sponsor and a 2 way Ticket HONGKONG to DOHA to MANILA which I heard one of the requirements.
      Hope to get a response from a reliable source.
      Thank you and God Bless! :)

2 Answers Aug 20, 2014 at 12:26 PM
    • Tourist Visa

Qatar Aug 18, 2014 at 1:55 AM

Hello every one!! I am Filipina and Single, my friend invite to go to Doha Qatar this November with tourist visa and she want to exit from Singapore to Qatar airline.Is there any possibility that Singapore immigration will offload me and I wanna know those complete requirements/Documents needed? Asking if i need to show the minimum amount in my bank and return flight ticket. Any advise specially for those Filipino experienced this?Hoping for an answer asap.God bless every one.

3 Answers Aug 18, 2014 at 6:28 AM
    • Visiting on a Friday

Doha Aug 14, 2014 at 9:51 AM

My husband and I have a long layover in Doha and would like to get out of the airport to see a bit of it. We land around 6pm local time and dont fly out until almost 2 am. We were thinking about going straight to the Souq Waqif to explore and get a bite to eat but it seems that Fridays are a bit different and it may be more difficult to get around. Is the Souq Waqif open on Friday evenings? What should we do if we cannot find a cab?

4 Answers Aug 14, 2014 at 12:53 PM
    • Job oppurtunities while on business visa

Qatar Jul 30, 2014 at 7:54 PM

What is the chance of getting a job while on a business visa if i am visiting in the last week of Aug. I have an MBA and 9 years of experience from India.

2 Answers Jul 30, 2014 at 10:39 PM
    • Visit visa

Qatar Jun 20, 2014 at 11:50 AM

My 6 months visit visa will be expire soon.How long that I should have to stay for apply 6 months visit visa again?

1 Answer Jun 20, 2014 at 11:51 AM
    • Air Transit : Urgent

Doha Jun 4, 2014 at 12:06 AM

Hi, this is the first time I am boarding a non-direct flight. So here is the situation:

I am taking Qatar Airways from London to India with a stop in between i.e. Doha and I will be changing flights from Q565 to Q5(both are qatar) at Doha with a certain transit time.

There are options to have a transit of 1 hr/ 3hrs/ 5hrs. Which one should I choose?

Sorry this may sound very basic but I shall be really grateful if you could guide me on what happens at the transit after we get off from the first plane?

We go out/ get our documents verified/ collect our luggage and take a re-entry and go through the check in again or we are directed to some transit area/ have no luggage/ we spend time there/ directly go to the required platform/ board the next flight? How does this happen? PLZ Guide

Thanks in Advance !

5 Answers Jun 4, 2014 at 12:15 PM
    • working visa for lady

Qatar May 31, 2014 at 9:12 AM

any single lady can go Qatar for working

1 Answer May 31, 2014 at 7:07 PM
    • working visa for lady

Qatar May 31, 2014 at 9:09 AM

any single lady can go Qatar for working

1 Answer Jun 1, 2014 at 4:41 AM
    • Transit visa

Qatar May 30, 2014 at 3:06 AM

Hello, I would like to ask you, how can I get a transit visa to Doha ? I am a citizen of Slovak republik EU and I will travel by qatarairways from Vienna to Doha (where I will stay 12 hours) and from Doha to Jakarta . I would like to visit my friend, who live and work in Doha during these 12 hours staying, is it possible ? Can I get the visas online or in Doha airport ? thanks

3 Answers May 30, 2014 at 3:36 AM
    • Swimming and beach

Doha May 9, 2014 at 1:57 AM

Hi! I am going next week to Doha and would like to go to a tourist beach to swim for about 2 hours. What the best possibility to go to a beach in the city. Is it possible to use the beach of a hotel (my hotel does not have a beach area). How much does it cost? wich hotel could You suggest me. Something easy, because I am travelling allone. Which kind of transportation would You recommend to get there? Thank You!

• urgent urgent

Qatar May 7, 2014 at 10:13 AM

I am a Indian , and I will be going to India for 3 weeks , but I want to ask one thing that if I go I have to book return ticket or one way ticket ? as I will be booking the coming ticket from india .

2 Answers May 7, 2014 at 4:23 PM
    • Caramyst's Profile Photo

Working Visa

Qatar May 6, 2014 at 11:07 PM

Hi. My friend was offered work in Qatar and she is currently in Dubai having visit visa. Does she need to stamp her passport in Qatar Embassy in Dubai or she can carry the employment visa copy for Immigration process while traveling going QA?

3 Answers May 7, 2014 at 4:29 AM
    • MAKE THE ROUTE TO HAMAD INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.

Doha May 4, 2014 at 10:03 AM

why there is no karwa bus for HIA route from AI FARDAN VIA MATAR KADEEM TO HAMAD INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

• Tattoos visible in Doha?

Qatar May 2, 2014 at 3:24 AM

What are the rules/guidelines for having visible tattoos in Doha. Most of mine can be easily covered up but I have a small one on my foot that would be visible in sandals or flip flops, should I find shoes that cover it?

3 Answers Jul 21, 2014 at 3:53 PM
    • Where is the best place to sit on the plane?

Doha Apr 21, 2014 at 6:47 AM

I am travelling to Doha (stop-over on the way to Paris) on an 11 hour flight and am wondering which seats are the best on a Boeing 777-300ER (77W) V1. I'm travelling with my parents and siblings, and am currently thinking that the bulkhead seats are a good option. The only issues are that apparently we have reduced seat width and the personal TV will come out of the armrest instead of it being in front of us.

If anyone has experience with this plane/flight or something similar, your advice would be appreciated. This is my first international flight and I need all the help I can get!

Thank you.

20 Answers Apr 21, 2014 at 7:50 PM
    • Baggage storeage during transit

Doha Apr 4, 2014 at 11:09 AM

I want to carry chocolates in my checked in luggage, but have a long transit in Doha. Will my chocolate melt during baggage storage

3 Answers Apr 8, 2014 at 10:37 AM
    • TinuT's Profile Photo

Tourist visa

Qatar Mar 17, 2014 at 11:33 AM

Can we take tourist visa for 2 mnths from India to Qatar , , or else extend it to another month

2 Answers Mar 18, 2014 at 4:12 PM