Qatar Travel Answers

change location
Dan30's Profile Photo

Visa Question Help needed

by Dan30 Online Now Jul 20, 2011 at 10:53 AM

Can someone explain what this text means? From Omani Government:

COMMON VISA FACILITY WITH THE STATE OF QATAR

In accordance with the Sultanate of Oman’s and State of Qatar’s governments endeavours to promote tourism between both countries, both governments have agreed to facilitate the tourist exchange through the issuance of joint entry visas for the countries mentioned in the list number (1). The visa shall be considered as cancelled in case the tourist enters another country (third party) prior to his arrival to the Sultanate. In this case he has to obtain a new tourist visa from the Sultanate’s Embassies or at his arrival at the Sultanate’s airports with a fee of (10) Omani Riyals, in case he intends to enter the State of Qatar on condition that he doesn’t enter another country (third party) prior to his arrival to the State of Qatar.

Qatar Government says)

Joint Tourist Visa
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
Topics: Visa, Passport and Official Documents
Audience: Visitors
Citizens of 33 approved countries may apply for a joint tourist visa, which allows them to travel freely between Qatar and Oman.
The visa is issued upon arrival at the airport or border of Qatar. Travelers may apply online for the visa ahead of time

When I speak to Qatar Embassy I was advised that you can travel to Oman and does not matter where your where in the world you come from. If you have a valid visa you can visit Oman or Qatar at any time when your visa is valid.

I need your point of view VT:

This summer I will be visiting Dubai & Oman I wanted to know will my joint visa be valid. Qatar Government says Yes – but Omanis I am not sure) Joint visa is partnership with both Governments.

Dan30

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Qatar Travel Answer Locations