Qasr al Hallabat

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Taba to Aqaba

Aqaba 12 hours ago

Hi, what is the cheapest way to travel from Taba to Aqaba and what company can we arrange this through please

more
    • From Wadi Musa or Petra to Amman on Shabbat

Petra Jul 31, 2015 at 8:11 PM

We will go to Petra on Thursday and will stay overnight at Wadi Musa. The day after (Friday) we want to go onto Jerusalen vía Amman. I know that there is a bus running daily in the afternoon (17.00?) from Petra to Amman, but I also know that it arrives late at night. Is possible to cross the bridge onto Israel at that time on Shabbat?
      Otherwise, which is the fastest way to go by public transport from Petra to Jerusalem starting on Friday morning?

more
    • Dead sea treatment for psoriasis

Jordan Aug 4, 2015 at 2:06 PM

Dead sea sun bath and mud treatment for psoriasis for a month on a backpackers budget: any suggestion / recommendation where to stay?

more
    • URGENT - Airport and Visa for travel tomorrow

Jordan Aug 29, 2015 at 2:17 PM

I am from the united states supposed to leave tomorrow to go to Jordan. I do not have a visa because I was told I can get that upon arrival at the queen alia airport. I called the airline I am using because I read that when traveling internationally if the country you are visiting requires a visa an agent will check for the visa before departure. Is this going to pose a problem because i was planning on getting it at Queen Alia Airport.

HELP!!!!!!

more
    • Narunj's Profile Photo

Dead Sea Minerals Cosmetics

Amman Yesterday

Hi,
      Please advise when I can buy reasonably priced cosmetics with Dead Sea minerals in Amman.
      Many thanks,
      Narunj

more