Qasr Burqu`

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Holy Day and Holiday

Jordan Sep 25, 2015 at 1:04 AM

Hi everyone! I am going to Jordan in the first half of October. I found out that in these days they will celebrate the Islamic New Year's Eve. Has anyone experienced it while in Jordan? Which are the travel limitations? Are taxis and buses available for tourists?
      Moreover, I was wondering on Friday which are the limitations too.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards

• How to get from Aqaba to wadi hasa via bus

Jordan Oct 1, 2015 at 2:56 PM

Hi everyone!
      I heared that there is a bus from Aqaba to Tafilah, can we take a cab from there?
      How is the bus? and which company operates it?
      thanks guys!

• Narunj's Profile Photo

Half Day trip to Dead Sea

Dead Sea Sep 16, 2015 at 12:39 PM

I'm currently in Amman and would like to travel to Dead Sea tomorrow. I'm planning to take the Jett bus, which leaves Amman at 9am and then leaves Dead Sea back for Amman at 5pm.

I would appreciate if someone let me know:

- Are there different stations to get off Jett bus in Dead Sea or only one station? If there are several stations, which one is better chose in terms of finding a better beach?

- About the beach: which one is good in terms of both pricing and conditions?

- Are there any restaurants nearby so that we don't starve till 5pm? :))

• blueangelgrace's Profile Photo

Itinerary for a 4-day tour

Amman Sep 14, 2015 at 2:35 AM

Can anyone suggest a must see places, mode of transportation, travel time, do's and don'ts in Jordan for a 4-day tour. Arriving Amman, Jordan at 12:50 am on the 23rd September and leaving 26th September 09:00 am.

Any inputs will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.