Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• BOYESY75's Profile Photo

Excursions

Sharm El Sheikh 8 hours ago

Hi,
      I'm arriving in sharm el sheikh with my family on the 13 October and staying at the coral sea waterworld.
      I have two young daughters 10 and 5 years old, I'm thinking of doing the quad biking in the desert.
      Does anybody know how old the kids have to be to ride on the quads bikes obviously with me or the wife driving it.
      And can anybody advise me on any good excursions for the kids.
      Last question I'm at the coral sea waterworld in a family room whats the best room in the hotel for the views and sun?

more
    • Find friends

Sharm El Sheikh Sep 9, 2014 at 12:58 AM

Hello All
      I am going to Sharm el-Sheikh September 12 for two weeks I hope to find friends so that we meet there and enjoy our time together will be in Helnan Marina of you want to connect with and communicate with the meeting through the program and calculated +966,544,449,421

more
    • Hotel Info

Sharm El Sheikh Aug 19, 2014 at 1:06 AM

Anyone know about the resort Faraana Heights in Sharm El Sheikh? Our booking was adjusted because of problems and been reading different revirws... not sure what to make of the info... anyone stayed there and know of its quality? Thanks

more
    • visit to Cairo

Hurghada 15 hours ago

We wish to visit Cairo while we r in Hurghada is there still unrest in Cairo

more
    • Is it safe

Sharm El Sheikh Sep 11, 2014 at 7:25 AM

We are travelling from Spain to Istanbul then on to Sharm el Sheik fir Christmas and New Years this year. We are staying at the
      Verginia Sharm Resort
      Om El Seid Hill

3 questions

1. Is it safe with all the unrest in Egypt and Israel etc

2 Has anyone stayed at this hotel. Is it as good as it says.

3 What is the weather like in December

Your help would be very much appreciated as I have always wanted to go to Egypt.

more
    • We are holidaying with young children is it safe at the moment

Sharm El Sheikh Sep 11, 2014 at 6:31 AM

Hi we are holidaying on the 25th if this month with 3 young children and have recently been informed that there have been threats made to attack tourists in the sharm area by a terroists group ! Also I've just seen that it's the day if Sacrafice and the armed forces day I appreciate these are holidays that are celebrated but am concerned for our safety ! We chose Egypt as it's a beautiful country I do not watch the news so was totally unaware of the above if anyone could give me clarification that there is plenty if security even on the holidays and that we will be safe ! We are staying at the xperience kioreosez parkland is this a suitable hotel for 5,7 and 1 any feedback is much appreciated :)

more
    • Sharm el Sheik

Egypt Aug 21, 2014 at 3:29 PM

I am wondering how safe it will be to book a holiday to Sharm el Sheik for a week over new years ? I am afraid to book in case it gets cancelled as holidays have been cancelled from Ireland twice this year. If anybody has any advice it would be great.

more
    • JulieP38's Profile Photo

busy or quiet

Sharm El Sheikh Aug 15, 2014 at 5:04 PM

hi all , going to sharm october 8th for 2 weeks , will it be busy still and shops still open , any idea on the weather if it is still very hot please? also st georges experience hotel any comments if uv been there would be nice?

more
    • Ferry service between Sharm el Sheik and Hurghada

Egypt Aug 20, 2014 at 3:33 AM

Conflicting information gathered online and from Egyptian Tourist Board in London - is this service running in October 2014? I have independently booked a two centre stay, in Sharm and then near Hurghada, connecting by ferry. The back-up route by air doesn't seem to be operational at the moment, either - does anyone have any firm information? Or creative alternatives?

more
    • cairo to luxor overland

Egypt Aug 16, 2014 at 8:31 AM

We would travel from Cairo to Luxor overland (Saqqara, Dashur, Memphis, Abydos, Dendera...)
      We like to go in februari 2015.
      Do you think that it will be possible ?
      Thanks

more
    • September in Egypt

Egypt Aug 18, 2014 at 12:14 PM

We are going to Hurghada in sept and want to know if we will be able to do any sight seeing while we are there i have always wanted to see the pyramids and wondered if it will be safe to do so many thanks and any other places to visit while we are there cheers

more
    • Pyramids information

Pyramids of Giza Aug 16, 2014 at 9:38 AM

HI
      I would like to know if is possible visiting the Pyramids of Giza at night in august 2014, or if there are some specific hours for visiting them.
      Could tell me if there is also sound and light.

thanks

more
    • We are holidaying with young children is it safe at the moment

Sharm El Sheikh Sep 11, 2014 at 6:33 AM

Hi we are holidaying on the 25th if this month with 3 young children and have recently been informed that there have been threats made to attack tourists in the sharm area by a terroists group ! Also I've just seen that it's the day if Sacrafice and the armed forces day I appreciate these are holidays that are celebrated but am concerned for our safety ! We chose Egypt as it's a beautiful country I do not watch the news so was totally unaware of the above if anyone could give me clarification that there is plenty if security even on the holidays and that we will be safe ! We are staying at the xperience kioreosez parkland is this a suitable hotel for 5,7 and 1 any feedback is much appreciated :)

more
    • Satvinder23's Profile Photo

Is it safe?

Sharm El Sheikh Aug 25, 2014 at 3:30 PM

Hi Everyone, I am new to VT, hopefully I am using this in the right way?!
      I am due to travel to Sharm the last week in September with my husband and 1 year old son. I have visited a few years ago and really enjoyed it. What is it like now after all of the political happenings in Cairo? I don't intend to leave Sharm, however I am feeling nervous about travelling.

What is the weather like - I have looked online however I thought if anyone has visited at this time I would love to hear your thoughts.

Also we are staying at the Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort and Spa - anyone know it??

Many Thanks

Satvinder

more
    • Bestfriendlove's Profile Photo

Travel To See Best Friend

Cairo Aug 17, 2014 at 9:32 PM

I hopefully will be going to Egypt in the summer of 2015 to see my best friend I haven't seen in 2 years. I would like to know if it will be okay as In safe to stay in Cario In her home but travel to Hurghada? I would love to hear from Egyptians! I love Egypt and it has been my dream to go there ever since I was little. I just need a little effidence to convince my mom more... Thanks!

more

Near Qarah