Qal`at al Hasa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 3 places to visit in Amman

Amman Jun 23, 2014 at 12:32 AM

I am near the Regency Palace hotel and I'd like to visit at least three places in the city today. It is 10:30 AM.
      Which places would you recommend?
      What would be the sequence of the visits in order to waste the least time in transit via public transport?

more
    • Cool-123's Profile Photo

Petra to Wadi Rum

Petra Jul 2, 2014 at 7:18 PM

Hi all,

I would like to ask the following questions

1) does it have 6:30am morning bus to Wadi Rum every morning?
      2) can i join the jeep tour (1 day n 1 overnight in Wadi Rum) in Petra?
      3) any recommedations for jeep tour in Wadi Rum?

Thanks in advance

Edith

more
    • Driving from Eilat to Aqaba

Aqaba Jun 24, 2014 at 8:49 AM

Hi everyone,

We are traveling to Israel this summer and spending a few nights in Aqaba to head to Petra, etc. We will have a car in Israel - is it feasible to drive across the border in our rental car, or do we need to take a taxi/bus from each side?

Thank you!

more
    • leosurya's Profile Photo

go inside to the interanational airport 9 hours before

Amman Jun 21, 2014 at 1:55 AM

Dear all , any idea regarding the regulation of Amman airport ?, if i come there 9 hours before flying with Etihad airlines , could i go inside to the airport as my flight will be about 03.35 am , very early in the morning , thanks

more
    • Tour Enquiry

Amman Jun 18, 2014 at 7:42 AM

Hi My name is Claire Lafferty,
      I am interested in doing a day trip from Amman- Jerusalem on 29/6/2014. I am wondering if your company offers such tours and if so, would I be able to get a quote for this (and an indication of the price break down, including any additional costs such as border taxes and entrance fees). Unfortunately that date is the only opportunity I will have to visit Israel and am not bothered if I have to do a group tour with other people I don't know.
      Looking forward to hearing from you soon as I am keen to get something booked in.
      Kindest Regards,
      Claire Lafferty

more
    • monicarc's Profile Photo

How much for a guide for petra

Petra Jun 27, 2014 at 6:10 PM

Thank you everyone for your helpful answers so far on my possible trip to petra (my husband and I just decided today to investigate it as a possible New Years week trip, as it ends up being overall cheaper to go to petra than much closer punta Cana, dr! Plus we aren't resort people.....)--anyway, we would have two full days there and was trying to figure out the cost of a guide for the day-- I see it's recommended to get one at the visitor center, I cannot seem to find a price-- I thought I saw it was roughly $70 usd for about 3 hours? Does anyone know how much the visitor center guides charge?

more

Transport from petra back to Amman on New Year's Day?

Petra Jun 27, 2014 at 11:08 AM

Just wondering. Thoughts on whether it's advisable to leave petra early morning, to drive back to Amman for an 11:05 am flight, on New Year's Day?? I have read if it's snowing, roads could be blocked.

more

Petra at night?

Petra Jun 27, 2014 at 10:41 AM

Is petra at night also done during winter? I am guessing so, I looked at the official website and it didn't specifically say, besides the time the entrance closes in the winter.

more