Travel Answers
Puyang

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• nepalgoods's Profile Photo

Has anybody ever been to Ningde, Fujian?

Ningde Jul 17, 2014 at 2:20 AM

Has anybody been to Ningde in Fujian Province. Do you recommend any sightseeing?
      Thank you
      Ulrike

more
    • angiebabe's Profile Photo

tourist visas from Hong KOng

China Jul 8, 2014 at 8:00 PM

the latest changes to visa situations its said that people are supposed to return home to their countries if HK is not their home country to apply for tourist visas but that HK is still not enforcing this so HK is usually still the first place that comes out of peoples mouths when doing this - but wanting to ask is there anyone here who has obtained a tourist visa from HK recently and how long were they given?
      if they applied for 3 months did they get 3 months or only 2 or 1??!!
      Also were you able to do it as overnight express or had to wait a few days?

thanks for any helpful info!

more
    • Restaurants in Yulin, Shaanxi

Yulin Jul 8, 2014 at 5:50 PM

Are there any good western restaurants or bars in Yulin?

more
    • nightlife!

Chengdu Jun 29, 2014 at 6:37 AM

is the mgm nightclub a good spot to go on Friday nights for a black tourist in china?

more
    • Cheap bike or electric bikes where to buy

Beijing Jul 14, 2014 at 6:08 AM

Hey guys new here in beijing
      Where is best local place to buy a cheap bike or electric bike in the city. Prefer not to overpay.
      J

more
    • great wall

Pukou Jul 11, 2014 at 5:09 AM

how far is the great wall of china from Pukou

more
    • great wall

Pukou Jul 11, 2014 at 5:08 AM

how far is the great wall of china from Pukou

more
    • Zhongdian to Kunming?

Zhongdian Jul 8, 2014 at 8:57 AM

What's the best way to do this journey?

more
    • siknight's Profile Photo

train border crossing time

Nanning Jul 4, 2014 at 8:05 PM

My vietnam visa states I can enter on the 17th. I want to take the train departing Nanning to Hanoi on the 16th with a border crossing around midnight (17th). Will I be ok if I am at the border 30 minutes early or will I have to wait around until midnight? If anyone has any experience of this I would be grateful.
      Cheers, Simon

more
    • Spend a day in Kaohsiung

Tai'an Jul 1, 2014 at 11:53 PM

We plan to ,be in Taipei for 7 nights in early November and if possible,take a day trip to Kaohsiung by the High Speed Train.
      How to go about it and in one day what all to do and see.
      All your replies would be more than welcome.
      Many thanks.

more
    • Do foreign Internships work?

China 1 hours ago

Do foreign Internships work and what about using an Agency?

more
    • Clubs at Quanzhou

Fujian Sheng Jul 17, 2014 at 6:11 AM

Sorry i want to knoW Nice nights clubs at Quanzhou please ? I am at the wanda vista hôtel
      Thank you

more
    • Tablets and Phones

Beijing Jul 9, 2014 at 10:53 PM

Hello,

Where can I get the best price for a Samsung galaxy 10.1 inch tablet and a Samsung S5 phone. What is the lowest price I could get? I will be going to the silk market on saturday.

more
    • ohaiyo's Profile Photo

Dali or Lijiang

Yunnan Sheng Jul 7, 2014 at 11:37 PM

Hi,

I am wondering if two days in Dali and three days in Lijiang (2 days around Lijiang and one in the old town) are sufficient.

Thanks

more
    • cbhuta's Profile Photo

what's happening in Shanghai on 12 and 13 July?

Shanghai Jul 5, 2014 at 8:32 AM

Hey guys, I'm in Shanghai for the weekend and looking for places to go where I can meet up with people and have a good evening over drinks or dinner.
      Any suggestions?

more
    • Job in China

Guangxi Zhuangzu Zizhiqu Jul 4, 2014 at 4:03 AM

I've been offered a teaching position in Yizhou, Guangxi province from September for 5 months. I'm concerned about the heat and humidity and possible air pollution. Would this be a problem?

more
    • Ferry from Shanghai to Osaka (Shanghai Ferry Company) and Japanese Rail Pass

China Jul 2, 2014 at 7:43 PM

So me and my friend are planning a trip to Japan from Shanghai via boat (how adventurous of us!) Like many foreigners visiting Japan, we've heard about the Japanese Rail Pass and are very interested, I've been doing some reading online and I read that in order to get your ticket exchanged whilst in Japan, you need proof of your entry date. This is mandatory on flights, but I'm worried that the boat company won't stamp our passports with our arrival date. Has anyone used the Shanghai Ferry Co. Limited and can let me know if this is something they provide?

more
    • Cell phone

Shenzhen Jul 1, 2014 at 1:41 AM

Should I buy a new iPhone 5 in the states before moving to Shenzhen or buy a new phone when I get there?

more
    • Accommodation booking

China Jun 28, 2014 at 7:49 AM

Hi all!
      I am planning on hiking the Tiger Leaping Gorge in August and wonder if it is necessary to book a room in advance at Halfway Lodge and at Sean's (Spring Guesthouse). Also any recommendation regarding the accommodation at Tiger Leaping Gorge would be much appreciated.
      Thank you for taking the time to answer my question! :)

more
    • nepalgoods's Profile Photo

Anybody ever been to Ningde, Fujian?

Ningde Jun 25, 2014 at 9:50 PM

I am planning to visit NIngde in November. Has anybody been there?

more
    • Kunming airport

Kunming Jul 7, 2014 at 10:37 AM

I will be arriving at Kunming airport from overseas and plan to board a local flight to Lijiang from the same Kunming airport. Is one and half hours sufficient time after arriving from overseas to take the local flight to Lijiang? Let me know, thanks.

more
    • TravelingSandy's Profile Photo

Beijing, China

Beijing Jul 5, 2014 at 3:40 PM

We are arriving in Xingang via cruise ship on October, 13 at 7am. We depart on October 14 at 7pm. Is the bullet train the best way to get into the city? Can anyone recommend a good tour operator at a fair price Thanks so much!

more
    • Naomi_B's Profile Photo

facebook acces from Shanghai

Shanghai Jun 25, 2014 at 11:55 PM

Is it true that facebook and similar social media sites are banned in China? I want to know if I will be able to access my facebook from Shanghai.

more
    • sjumani's Profile Photo

Shanghai to Seoul by ferry

China Jul 18, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Is there any ferry service from Shanghai or any other closer city to Seoul? How much does it cost?

more
    • Do I have a problem??

Beijing Jul 16, 2014 at 7:04 AM

DO I HAVE A VISA PROBLEM

I am visiting China later this year from Aug 28 to Feb 3 and have already booked my flights. Total stay in China for158 days on a ‘L’ visa as I’m touring.
      I’ve got a visa for 60 days double entry (total 120 days), and I’ve been told I can get an extension for a further 30 days at a police station. This makes 150 days in total. Here is the question :- Can I obtain a further extension for the remaining 8 days. The Chinese embassy in Manchester says I will only find out when I'm in China. But I would like to know now so I can adjust my return flight date.

more