Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Kalina85's Profile Photo

Lauca - how to get around?

by Kalina85 Online Now Jul 1, 2014 at 2:00 AM

Hello!

I am going to visit Arica and from there I am planning to go to Putre and Lauca National Park. I would like to ask for recommendation as to how to move around the park, I understand that it covers quite a decent area (too large to see it all on foot in one day) and that is why I am wondering whether to a). rent a car and move around on my own, b). take an organized tour from Arica to Lauca, c). try to wait and see whether I can get some organized tour from the hotel in Putre where I will be staying. Can I ask anyone who has already been there to recommend what is the best option? I should add that I will be a solo traveller and that makes a thing a little bit more complicated....

more
    • Kalina85's Profile Photo

Lauca - how to get around?

by Kalina85 Online Now Jul 1, 2014 at 2:00 AM

Hello!

I am going to visit Arica and from there I am planning to go to Putre and Lauca National Park. I would like to ask for recommendation as to how to move around the park, I understand that it covers quite a decent area (too large to see it all on foot in one day) and that is why I am wondering whether to a). rent a car and move around on my own, b). take an organized tour from Arica to Lauca, c). try to wait and see whether I can get some organized tour from the hotel in Putre where I will be staying. Can I ask anyone who has already been there to recommend what is the best option? I should add that I will be a solo traveller and that makes a thing a little bit more complicated....

6 Answers Jul 2, 2014 at 12:19 AM
    • Fonfon's Profile Photo

Gas in Putre?

by Fonfon Online Now Aug 5, 2013 at 3:37 AM

Hello, can someone confirm that there is a gas station in Putre? I am going there in 3 weeks with a rental car and will spend 3 days visiting the parks and lake Chungara. So I will have to refill the car. Thank you for your reply
      Patrick

5 Answers Aug 10, 2013 at 1:17 AM