Putrajaya Travel Answers

change location

how to go to putrajaya from bukit bintang

by chelsielee Online Now Mar 21, 2010 at 9:21 PM

Hi everyone,
I would like to know how to go to Putrajaya from Bukit bintang and the return trip. Easiest and convenient way to be there for a family of 4 persons(2 adults + 2 child). What to visit? Fare for a taxi from Bukit bintang to Putrajaya? What taxi to choose, red with stripes of white or the other(Using the meter preferably)
Thanks
chelsie

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • explore_discover's Profile Photo

Re: how to go to putrajaya from bukit bintang

by explore_discover Online Now Mar 21, 2010 at 10:28 PM

Take Train from KL Sentral for 9.5 Ringets

Finding Taxi from KL streets, specially from Bukit Bintang is very difficult (with Meter on) they will ask for double price.

You can walk a little to jalan Pudu and take the bus to KL Sentral for 2 Ringets, or take taxi and dont pay more then 6 Ringets, Train is much faster and cheaper, its half way away to KLIA (around 35 km)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • balhannah's Profile Photo

by balhannah Online Now Mar 21, 2010 at 10:54 PM

If you click on my name above photo, that will take you to my travel pages. Click on Putrajaya for ideas on what to see and do.
    Have a nice time!

• pgthompson's Profile Photo

by pgthompson Online Now Mar 22, 2010 at 3:07 AM

Hi,

Take the train from KL Sentral, cost 19 MYR return not sure if there's a discount for children.

You could get a taxi from Bukit Bintang, hail one that's passing by. If you approach one that's parked up, you will have problems with them using the meter.

Enjoy Malaysia - I do!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Putrajaya