Putrajaya Travel Answers

change location

Exploring Putrajaya

by andyx Online Now Apr 6, 2006 at 5:36 AM

Hi

On my last visit to Putrajaya, back in 2002, the city was still undergoing construction. Then I had a taxi driver for a 2 hour to drive round from KL. I had a nice meal in the food court by the mosque. Now I would like to spend perhaps a day there but looking on some of the maps available on the net, some of the places to visit seems like kilometers from one and another. My question really is ....
If I can make my way to Putrajaya from KL how easy will it be to use public transport in the new city?
and
Where is Alamanda Shopping Mall, cannot find on map?

Thanks
Andy

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Jannoo's Profile Photo

RE: Exploring Putrajaya

by Jannoo Online Now Apr 6, 2006 at 11:49 PM

Hi Andy,

Your are interested in Putrajaya :) After 4 years Putrajaya has indeed develop quite well. There are a couple of hotels and lots of building now.

You can take the ERL train from KL Sentral to Putrajaya Western Transport Terminal located in Precinct 7 (opposite Hospital Putrajaya). From here you can an intra-city bus service called NadiPutra which travels within the Putrajaya City on a 15-minute or a half-hour intervals. Check here for train schedule and ticket fare i-putra.com.my/minisite/tran...

Alamanda Shopping Mall is located at Putajaya Precinct 1. This web will tell more about places to go in Putrajaya putrajaya.net.my/portal/page...

Have fun!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Putrajaya