Put-in-Bay

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Pottery for sale

East Liverpool Jun 26, 2014 at 5:22 PM

We use to come to East Liverpool and buy lots of glasses for gifts. There were a lot of little factories, where you could just go in and see tables and tables of cups,ash trays,dishes and all gifts. Is there anything like that there now? I'm planning to come down July, 7, 2014.
      Thank you.
      Mary F. Fessler mrymfessler@aol.com

more
    • Beach Use at Cedar Point

Sandusky Jul 21, 2014 at 3:39 PM

We are taking the grandkids to Cedar Point for the day. Can we drop the kids off for the park and spend the day at the beach? Do we park at the same lot as for the park? Is there any charge for just going to the beach? Are there any boat rides to go out on in the Cedar Point or Sandusky area? If we left the park parking area and came back the same day would we have to pay for parking twice?
      Can we take a picnic lunch to the beach?

more
    • Transportation downtown to King's Island

Cincinnati Jul 5, 2014 at 10:48 AM

My son is traveling via megabus to cincinnati, then needs to get to King's Island on a Sunday morning. Is there a bus route to Mason?

more
    • Stephanie65's Profile Photo

over night trip

Cincinnati Jun 27, 2014 at 9:24 AM

looking for idea for a 50th birthday night special for my husband. Close to Cincinnati to relax and enjoy a night ANY SUGESTIONS

more
    • Bars

by baw40 Online Now Jun 12, 2009 at 12:24 PM

My friends and I are planning a trip to Put-in-Bay this summer. One friend is only 20. Are there any bars or clubs she can get into on the island(as long as she doesn't drink)?

1 Answer Jun 13, 2009 at 3:37 AM
    • Put-in-Bay Things to Do

by Ricky08 Online Now Jul 13, 2008 at 5:27 PM

We are going to the islands during the next weekend and are planning on renting a golf cart from E's Golf Carts www.esgolfcarts.com. Does anyone know of any special events coming up?

• luv2laughlots's Profile Photo

Where to stay?

by luv2laughlots Online Now Mar 5, 2007 at 8:31 AM

We are planning a girls get-away in Aug '07 for a weekend in Put-in-Bay and we are looking for a place to stay there. We would like a suite that would accommodate 6. We are fun loving girls in our 30's and early 40's that would like to find a place close by to the bars, clean, and of course, a pool. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

2 Answers Mar 18, 2008 at 11:17 PM
    • Put In Bay

by tallspartygirl Online Now Jul 23, 2004 at 10:43 AM

Does anyone need a hotel room for Saturday night, July 31? Have a reservation that can not be cancelled but we can't use it!!

1 Answer Feb 10, 2005 at 12:31 PM