change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Helicopter tour over Saint Petersburg

Saint Petersburg Apr 10, 2015 at 11:43 AM

Hello everyone!

Is anyone of you interested in sharing the costs of a helicopter tour? Me and my boyfriend are going to Petersburg next week and I want to surprise him with a helicopter tour. Unfortunately, the tour is too expensive for me and I can't afford the costs all on my own (; We would fly with a 3-person helicopter, the price is always the same: 23.500 rubles (I already got an discount of 2500 rubels). That means that if I would find one more who would like to take the tour with us, the price would be about 7.840 rubles. I would really, really love to take the heli-tour, because I think it's a lifetime experience. And what's more: the ruble is currently down - that means that this tour probably will never be that "cheap" again (;

Many thanks in advance Judith

more
    • Bar for live football

Saint Petersburg Apr 10, 2015 at 5:38 AM

Hello everyone, I will be sunday afternoon in SPB and I am looking for a bar with a screen to watch live football
      The match I am looking for is Premier League in Belgium, so i guess it needs to be a large place with different screens and satellite TV
      any suggestions ??

Thank you !

more
    • sandeepgarg's Profile Photo

Less than 2 days in St Petersburg

Saint Petersburg Apr 29, 2015 at 8:54 PM

We are 9 of a family, including 1 Sr. Citizen 74 years, and 4 children (11, 12, 14, 18 year old).

We arrive at St Petersburg airport at about 11 am, from Moscow. Our hotel is Renaissance Baltic at Pochtamtskaya Str. 4. We leave for Helsinki by the 6.40 am Allegro Train on 27th May morning.

We would like to see the Pushkin -- Catherine's Palace (i think on 25th itself, as I believe it is closed on Tuesday the 26th). How do we go about this? Do we go directly from airport bu private van/minibus? How do we arrange van with English speaking driver or guide?

What else can we do on this day?

We would like to visit the Hermitage and Winter Palace, The riverfront and the opening of the bridges etc.?

How do we capture the essence in the short time that we have? What all can we do and see? Any activities??

How do we reach the train so early in the morning of 27th May, from hotel??

I know that these are a lot of questions, but please do help.

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Pulkovo to Pushkin

by Dubravka_ Online Now Jun 9, 2010 at 5:38 AM

How do I get from Pulkovo airport directly to Pushkin? Thanks in advance!

3 Answers Jun 30, 2010 at 3:21 AM
    • Pushkin palaces

by daccord38 Online Now Jul 25, 2008 at 10:43 AM

If you had a choice of seeing either Catherine the Great Palace or Peterhoff, which would you choose?

3 Answers Aug 3, 2008 at 4:24 AM
    • abstract sculpture in Pushkin

by farber Online Now Sep 2, 2004 at 12:26 PM

As you enter Pushkin, there is an abstract sculpture--just before you reach the Alexander palace. It is made of metal and looks like a person with his/her head on their knees. Does anyone have a photo of this? Does anyone know its title? artist? Any information you might have would be most helpful. Mary

3 Answers Sep 4, 2004 at 6:47 PM