change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• nuppe's Profile Photo

Visum and boat

Saint Petersburg Mar 20, 2014 at 9:29 AM

I have heard you don't need a visum/visa if you go to St. Petersburg by ferry and leave Russian within 72 hours. Does that mean that I can arrive with boat and leave with plane, or would I have to leave the same way as I arrived?

more
    • Worried about visit to St. Petersburg in May

Saint Petersburg Mar 26, 2014 at 2:23 PM

Going to St. Petersburg in May (2014). We are Canadian, in our 60's and going on our own for 5 days. Already have our VISA. Coming in from Helsinki on train. Frankly we are very concerned about what we might face when we get there given all that is happening ..... Should we be worried? Our consulate website basically says nothing except that they have limited services now. (They closed the St. Petersburg branch)
      Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

more
    • Pulkovo to Pushkin

by Dubravka_ Online Now Jun 9, 2010 at 5:38 AM

How do I get from Pulkovo airport directly to Pushkin? Thanks in advance!

3 Answers Jun 30, 2010 at 3:21 AM
    • Pushkin palaces

by daccord38 Online Now Jul 25, 2008 at 10:43 AM

If you had a choice of seeing either Catherine the Great Palace or Peterhoff, which would you choose?

3 Answers Aug 3, 2008 at 4:24 AM
    • abstract sculpture in Pushkin

by farber Online Now Sep 2, 2004 at 12:26 PM

As you enter Pushkin, there is an abstract sculpture--just before you reach the Alexander palace. It is made of metal and looks like a person with his/her head on their knees. Does anyone have a photo of this? Does anyone know its title? artist? Any information you might have would be most helpful. Mary

3 Answers Sep 4, 2004 at 6:47 PM