Pushkin

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Opera at Mariinsky or Ballet Mikhailovsky Theatre

Saint Petersburg Aug 16, 2014 at 9:59 AM

I have never been to the ballet nor opera but would like to try when in Russia. As I understand Mariinsky is the most beautiful and impressive theatre but when I am in St Petersburg they are showing opera not ballet. It makes sense to see ballet when in Russia rather than opera but Mariinsky is more beautiful.
      What would you recommend for someone who has never seen ballet nor opera and only been to the theatre a few time. I'm not very 'artsy'.
      Many thanks in advance

more
    • Itinerary Help!

Saint Petersburg Aug 16, 2014 at 9:42 AM

I will be in St Petersburg for 4 and it would be great to get some advice about where to go, what to do, what to see, where to eat etc. Any help is most appreciated!

more
    • Pulkovo to Pushkin

by Dubravka_ Online Now Jun 9, 2010 at 5:38 AM

How do I get from Pulkovo airport directly to Pushkin? Thanks in advance!

3 Answers Jun 30, 2010 at 3:21 AM
    • Pushkin palaces

by daccord38 Online Now Jul 25, 2008 at 10:43 AM

If you had a choice of seeing either Catherine the Great Palace or Peterhoff, which would you choose?

3 Answers Aug 3, 2008 at 4:24 AM
    • abstract sculpture in Pushkin

by farber Online Now Sep 2, 2004 at 12:26 PM

As you enter Pushkin, there is an abstract sculpture--just before you reach the Alexander palace. It is made of metal and looks like a person with his/her head on their knees. Does anyone have a photo of this? Does anyone know its title? artist? Any information you might have would be most helpful. Mary

3 Answers Sep 4, 2004 at 6:47 PM