Pushkar Travel Answers

change location

Trying very hard to book into hotel Ram Kuti, Puskar

by Alicialouise Online Now Dec 24, 2010 at 2:06 AM

Dear People,

Every avenue I have tried, by mail, by personal emal (not in use any more) by telephone....does not get there has failed. I am arriving in Puskar on 18/19th January 2011, staying for about 4 nights. Will travel to Ajmer by train and take Tuk-Tuk from there. This hotel is very well situated for my needs.
Do you think it is wise to just arrive and hope for the best, that there will be a room available.

Kind Regards,
Alicia Myburgh

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • ranger49's Profile Photo

Re: Trying very hard to book into hotel Ram Kuti, Puskar

by ranger49 Online Now Dec 24, 2010 at 3:58 AM

I guess you have tried the online booking facility on this site -

ramkuti.com/hotel-location.h...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • nada1712's Profile Photo

by nada1712 Online Now Dec 24, 2010 at 4:14 AM

Why don't you stay at the Sajjan Bagh, Vam Dev Road near Gurudwara | Nala, Pushkar 302016. We stayed there last month very good price, nice garden, large rooms and excellent food. Its very convenient. Look it up on Tripadvisor.com.

• Chintoo's Profile Photo

by Chintoo Online Now Dec 28, 2010 at 2:53 AM

Hi,

If you plan to stay at a budget hotel or small heritage home in Pushkar, you can just arrive and choose the best one you like, no pre booking needed most of them would have the rooms available except the period of pushkar fair which takes place in Oct/Nov.

However if you looking for a mid-range hotel, you would probably need to book in advance...i would recommend some of them -

Pushkar Palace
    Jagat Palace
    Pushkar Resort
    Gulaab Niwas Palace
    Pushkar Fort

Hope this helps... you have a good time in Pushkar!

Chin2

• Harmit's Profile Photo

by Harmit Online Now Dec 14, 2011 at 7:30 AM

Hi there, I have been to Puskar twice. Its easy to walk into almost any place and find a room. You should surely be prepared to bargain a little.Thats what I did during my previous visit. I am heading to Pushkar on the 18th as well but I dont have any booking. No worries! Tuk Tuk or a common taxi both work fine. Wont take you more than 45 minutes to get to Pushkar. Dozen or more touts would approach you, just follow your homework.

Best,
    Harmit

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines