Pushkar Travel Answers

change location
nilanjanbee's Profile Photo

Pushkar to Udaipur

by nilanjanbee Online Now Mar 12, 2013 at 12:16 AM

Are buses or taxis available from Pushkar to Udaipur? How much time would a taxi take and what are approximate charges?

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • lynnehamman's Profile Photo

Re: Pushkar to Udaipur

by lynnehamman Online Now Mar 12, 2013 at 12:49 AM

Yes they are...... I answered your other question about transport to Pushkar. Use the same website for bus info

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • mehulraj's Profile Photo

by mehulraj Online Now Mar 12, 2013 at 12:50 AM

Pushkar to Udaipur approximate travel by road will take about 3.30 to 4.15 hours depending upon traffic and distance is approximately 300Kms will cost you about 2500-3500 Rs depending upon type of vehicle..If you share it with group of people then it will cost you less

Be the first to rate this answer!

• davidjo's Profile Photo

by davidjo Online Now Mar 12, 2013 at 1:18 AM

When i was in Pushkar which was some years ago i went to Ajmer first, which is nearby and caught a bus to Udaipur as more leave from there. The journey took 8 hours, but maybe the road has improved since then. And may i say both places are exceptionally good to visit, especially Udaipur with the lake, museums, temples, palaces and Havelis
    Enjoy your time there!!

• Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

by Donna_in_India Online Now Mar 12, 2013 at 4:30 AM

It should be less than 8 hours...check here mustseeindia.com/how-to-reac.... Not seeing buses from Pushkar to Udaipur on the regularly recommended sites, Think for that you'll have to go through Ajmer and the onto Udaipur so check that as well.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines