Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Pusan-gwangyoksi Travel Answer Locations

• Nolefturn's Profile Photo

Restaurant name

Busan Dec 14, 2014 at 4:52 AM

Anyone know the name of the steak restaurant close to the park hyatt entrance

1 Answer Dec 14, 2014 at 6:45 AM
    • Looking for friends

Busan Jul 20, 2014 at 4:38 AM

Hey :) I am planning to go to Busan for few days and will be there alone. It will be my first trip to Korean and I have no idea what to do in Busan. I dont speak or read Korean at all... Maybe someboy can keep me company or be a guide? It would be very nice to make friends :)

• Oedo Botania

Busan Jun 14, 2014 at 11:11 PM

I will be traveling alone to Busan between June 26-28, and am planning to go to Oedo Botania on the 27th. However, I have no idea how to get there, and I don't speak or read any Korean. Does anyone know how I can get there on my own? Thanks!

2 Answers Jun 15, 2014 at 5:27 PM
    • Busan city bus tour

Busan Jun 6, 2014 at 6:51 AM

There are 10 of us travelling to Busan in September. Are we able to make reservations for the Busan city bus, the loop ones one day before as I am afraid it could be full with so many of us waiting.

• Nightlife in Busan

Busan Apr 24, 2014 at 2:51 PM

Have you ever heard of a place called the "Drinking Place" in Busan?

2 Answers May 23, 2014 at 3:00 PM
    • TeresaLim's Profile Photo

Accommodation in Busan

Busan Apr 21, 2014 at 10:22 AM

Hi...is it convenience to stay near to Busan Station or stay near to Haeundae Station?

I have 2 and a half day to spend at Busan. I plan to go Jalgachi Market, BIFF Square, Gukje Market, Shinsegae Centum City, Busan Cinema Center, Seomyeon, Damalji Hill ...any of these I can skip? Any place that I should add in?

I can't decide to stay at Busan station or Haeundae area..please advice.

Thank you.

1 Answer May 23, 2014 at 2:59 PM

Accommodation in Busan

Busan Apr 21, 2014 at 10:18 AM

Hi..anyone stayed in The Sun Hotel at Busan? is it convenient? Is it close to the subway station? is it good to stay there?

thank you.

2 Answers Apr 21, 2014 at 6:49 PM
    • penny_g's Profile Photo

Ferry companies - Need help

Busan Mar 7, 2014 at 8:24 AM

Hi! I need some help for arranging a ferry trip from Busan to Fukuoka (Hakata) and return. I plan it for April this year.

I googled and here they listed all the companies that offer it: asiaenglish.visitkorea.or.kr... Unfortunately, the websites of the ferry companies are only in Korean or Japanese.

I would therefore highly appreciate any advice from a local or someone who did the same trip. Do you know which ferry line offers the best prices/services? Overnight trips should be fine. How can I procede with the booking, as their websites are not in English?

1 Answer Mar 8, 2014 at 7:47 AM
    • jacqueline1947's Profile Photo

ferry to fukuoka from busan

Busan Feb 17, 2014 at 12:59 PM

we will be taking ferry on may 1, 2014 and wondering wether we should reserve ahead of time. If so is there a fee if you need to change date

1 Answer Mar 3, 2014 at 4:54 AM
    • Teing's Profile Photo

Any suggestions for trip at Busan for 2 adults (women)?

Busan Feb 8, 2014 at 7:19 AM

I will be in Busan coming June with one of my friend for 6 days for budgeted trip. We will be reaching at Gim Hae International Airport. I've gone through some locations search on famous places to go, but those places are far away from airport and also from one location to another. Anyone has any suggestions for where should be the strategic and best place to stay? How should i arrange my own schedule at Busan? And whats the best way to get there? Is it possible for not to switch the place to stay throughout the trip?

Thanks everyone. =)

4 Answers May 23, 2014 at 3:00 PM
    • fishing or fishing charters?

Busan Feb 7, 2014 at 3:19 AM

I will be in Busan in late February. What fishing opportunities are there? Including shore or boat charters. I do not plan to take equipment so will need to rent or have it included. Any advice?

• TzeChungO's Profile Photo

How to explore Busan

Busan Jan 4, 2014 at 8:23 AM

I'm going to Busan this 16Jan for 4d3n. Anyone can suggest me how to explore Busan? Is it easy to take public transport to tourist place or just take tour package?This is my first time to Korea.

3 Answers Mar 25, 2014 at 2:25 AM

Need Advice

Busan Dec 9, 2013 at 4:29 AM

YHi.I m going on holiday trip to Korea frm 23/10/14 - 3/1/14..frm kuala lumpur - busan - kuala lumpur; 6 adults...my plan is below:
      Reach busan afternoon n take flight to jeju right away, stay at jeju 2 days then take flight to seoul then from seoul take ktx back to busan n stay 2 days then take flight back to kl..

Is it ok or do u hav better idea? I m on budget trip ..hhh..thanks

3 Answers May 23, 2014 at 3:00 PM
    • Busan Airport christmas day buses

Busan Nov 19, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Hey, hope someone can help me. I am flying out of Busan airport early Christmas day, and want to use the Limousine buses (as i usually do). Can anyone tell me if they are running Christmas day?

Thanks everyone!

1 Answer Nov 29, 2013 at 7:25 AM
    • Jothew's Profile Photo

Private tour for family

Busan Nov 15, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Hi,I'm going to Busan on 6/12/13 to 9/12/13,with group of family,7 adults and 1 child,and I hope to get a private tour with a van to bring us around,anyone can recommend me a cheaper price local tour with english tour guide?So far,I found their local tour price are very high compare to Jeju.I had settled my Jeju local tour,they charged me 200,000Won/day/group,which is reasonable.I wish Busan have this kind of service too,Can anyone help out here?
      Many thanks!

4 Answers Apr 10, 2014 at 2:14 AM
    • Cheap car rental + driver

Busan Oct 8, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Hi, I will be travelling to busan on 14 Oct 2013 and require A car + driver to drive me around. Can someone suggest me any name or car rental name with reasonable price. Thank you

1 Answer Oct 9, 2013 at 2:29 AM
    • travel agent

Busan Sep 19, 2013 at 7:38 PM

hello there, i have a trip to Busan on this november.Can you guys please suggest me any travel agent in Busan?? thank in advance btw.

1 Answer Sep 20, 2013 at 6:55 AM
    • Autumn Foliage

Busan Sep 19, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Hi! we'll arrive in busan on 18/10/2013-21/10/2013 and 21/10/2013-24/10/13 at jeju. is there any changes with the maple trees? Anyone knows where to capture nice autumn foliage scenes? thank you in advance

2 Answers Sep 23, 2013 at 2:25 AM
    • What do to? How to meet friends?

Busan Aug 16, 2013 at 10:53 PM

Hello--I just moved to Busan and live in the Suyeong area. I am hoping to make friends, or get suggestions about places to go out. Any information would be greatly appreciated! I'm in English teacher so preferably somewhere where they will speak English.

2 Answers Feb 2, 2014 at 7:43 PM
    • PhamThuHa's Profile Photo

Keeping luggage at Gimhae airport

Busan Jul 26, 2013 at 7:34 PM

I tried to find information but from different websites I got different information. I don't know what I should do now. Please help me.
      1. I will arrive Gimhae around 10:05 of 31 August. I want to leave my luggage at the airport. I will come back around 22:00 of 1 September or later.
      The information in this website airport.co.kr/mbs/gimhaeeng/... shows that there are 2 places to keep. 1 is at domestic terminal (8:30-20:30), 1 is at international terminal (6:30-last termination).
      Because my flight is in the early morning of 2 September so I don't think I can wait for the luggage counter at domestic terminal. Can I use that at international terminal and keep it for 3 days (from 31 August to early morning of 2 September).
      2. Is the domestic terminal far from the international terminal?
      Thanks a lot

7 Answers Oct 13, 2013 at 6:18 AM
    • SheilaT8's Profile Photo

Gimhae airport luggage rental

Busan Jul 12, 2013 at 5:39 PM

hi, hope someone can help me get the info needed on the luggage rent at the airport. i plan to leave my luggage there to go around busan for a few hous before flying out. i looked at the website, theres nothing there. 

2 Answers Oct 13, 2013 at 6:14 AM
    • SheilaT8's Profile Photo

Gimhae airport luggage rental

Busan Jul 12, 2013 at 8:55 AM

Hi all,pls advise if u happen to know how much is thr rental rates.

1 Answer Jul 26, 2013 at 7:31 PM
    • Ask for contact email for driver for Tour in Busan

Busan May 21, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Hi, I plan to go Busan and would like to get some information for priver car driver serving private service in Busan and nearby provinces. I tried contact some agency but the service is not ok and too expensive. So can anyone suggest some specific drivers?

1 Answer May 28, 2013 at 11:40 PM
    • CruisingGoddess's Profile Photo

Which tour should I take?

Busan Mar 5, 2013 at 10:47 AM

I'm on a cruise that will be visiting Busan for one day. Which tour do you recommend I take?

1. Beomeosa Temple
      2. Tongdosa Temple & United Nations Memorial Cemetery
      3. Gyeong-Ju: Bulguksa Temple & Tumuli Park, National Museum

Thanks in advance!

3 Answers Mar 6, 2013 at 1:00 PM
    • boasnovas's Profile Photo

Accomodation

Busan Feb 14, 2013 at 9:55 AM

We will be arriving in Busan from Japan by ferry and leaving by train to Seoul after two nigths. Where would be a nice location to stay to attend those demands and easy for sigthseeing? thank you

1 Answer Feb 14, 2013 at 1:47 PM
    • Korean Language Program in Busan

Busan Jan 1, 2013 at 6:15 AM

Hi guys!

I would like to study Korean for one year in Busan.
      Does anyone have some recommendations?

Thx!

Busan University of Foreign Studies
      Pusan National University
      Pukyong National University
      Kyungsung University
      Kosin University
      Dongseo University
      Dong-Pusan College
      Silla University
      Tongmyong University
      Dong-Eui University

1 Answer Feb 20, 2013 at 8:15 PM
    • How to go Mt Sorak or Alpensia Resort from Busan ?

Busan Nov 22, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Hi All,

How do i go Mt Sorak & Alpensia Pyeongchang from Busan? If from Busan which one should i go 1st? Thanks many many!

1 Answer Nov 24, 2012 at 5:39 AM
    • Do i need to stay overnight at Busan ?

Busan Nov 21, 2012 at 9:19 PM

Hi,

This is my 1st time there to busan. Actually i had booked hotel in seoul but Do i need to stay overnight there or just one day trip will do ? If i don know korean, is it fine to go busan ? The transportation there is it convenient ?

2 Answers Nov 22, 2012 at 9:16 AM
    • clothes in Nov 12th till Non 19th

Busan Nov 5, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Please suggest what kind of clothes to pack for NOV 12th-19th.....What kind of jackets and sweaters are needed

1 Answer Nov 5, 2012 at 5:38 PM
    • RomeoP's Profile Photo

Visiting Busan on October 20-22

Busan Oct 6, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Hi! I am travelling to Busan from October 20-22 and will have a downtime to explore the place. I'm hoping to get your expert advice on the following:
      1. What's the accepted tipping customs in Busan/South KOrea? I understand that some Asian countries frown on tipping.
      2. Can anyone recommend a local travel guide in Busan (afternoon of Oct. 21 and whole day on the 21st)? What would be an acceptable "pay" for a local guide for a day's service?

Thanks and safe travels to all!

Read more: World Travel Forum

4 Answers Oct 9, 2012 at 10:15 AM