change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• n4nova's Profile Photo

Kintamani or Ulun Danu Temple?

Bali Mar 30, 2014 at 8:51 PM

I will be in Ubud for 2 days. I have a plan for Goa Gajah at first. Then, I was planning to go for Ulun Danu Temple for a whole day. After seeing images of Kintamani, I am a bit confused. KIntamni seems to be more beautiful. Can you guys please help me decide.
      Or may be you can help me to know how to cover both.

Also, please let me know whether there is any reliable travel agency you already know who can help me for this.

Thanks,

Srijani.

more
    • About Bali

Bali Apr 1, 2014 at 6:47 PM

I'm looking to go to Bali in early June for 2 weeks & wondered where's the best area to be in - by the beach in a 4* or 5* hotel that we can visit places of interest from there or chill out some of the time as well? What are the MUST VISIT places in Bali & is there places to go out at night time - for a meal & or just a few drinks, all within walking distance of our hotel? We like to sample the local food & to try different restaurants over our holiday. I must point out that my husband & I are in our 50's when I asked the question. We do enjoy lively at night time, but not too wild -18-30s's. Does Bali have street food (like Thailand) that's safe & good to eat? We've had Indonesian food in UK & other countries before & it's delicious!!!! Is it cheap to eat out in Bali? Once there, is Bali good value?
      Thanks,
      JBH1

more