Punta del Este Travel Answers

change location

Punta del Este in March

by TJohns1979 Online Now Jan 31, 2007 at 2:04 PM

Hello. Some friends and I are considering going to Punta del Este for a weekend in mid-March. Will it still be a fun place to go then, with nightlife and all? And if not, what would be a recommended destination. We're going to Buenos Aires, and want another stop on our trip.

Thanks!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • RE: RE: Punta del Este in March

by sciftitan Online Now Jan 31, 2007 at 3:07 PM

Punta Del Este is a place you should definitely visit, especially for a weekend. I was last there last during Semana Santa (Saint's Week) or Easter Week about 13 years ago, which I would say is when the season is ending in Punta Del Este...but it's a resort type of place, South American style....easy to rent a car and drive there too...I've been there during winter too about 35 years ago, when I was about 10 years old, but many things are closed...when you plan to go, everything should be great. I'll always go back there. Good restautants, bars etc ...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • polartraveller's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Punta del Este in March

by polartraveller Online Now Jan 31, 2007 at 3:16 PM

you are almost at the end of the summer but weather should still be great. I forgot the name of the hotel but it is along the beach and they have party on the beach in the evening.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines