Punta de Mita

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• street parking for rental cars; safe?

by Kylia Online Now Jul 26, 2013 at 10:45 AM

We are staying in a condo in Punta Mita and will have two rental cars. We are only allowed one parking space, do you feel our rental car will be safe to park on the street over night?

Thank you!

• Flowers

by acadienne Online Now Mar 15, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Here can I purchase a bouquet of flowers in or around punta de mita

2 Answers Mar 19, 2012 at 11:31 AM
    • Beanboy1's Profile Photo

June Holiday in Punta Mita

by Beanboy1 Online Now Apr 11, 2010 at 6:40 AM

My wife, 18yr son and I are planning a trip to Punta Mita in June and I am wondering if I should buy/exchange US Dollars for Pesos before I get to Mexico?
      Also, is there safe activities for a teenage boy to do by himself without getting in to trouble?! We will be staying at the Fairmont Rancho Banderas Vacation Villas.

1 Answer Jul 19, 2013 at 7:22 AM
    • denaligriz's Profile Photo

Name of beach???

by denaligriz Online Now Sep 20, 2008 at 3:35 PM

Hola,

I am trying to remember the name of a beautiful wide sandy beach maybe 30 minutes north of Puerto Vallarta. I think it is the first beach you come to on the main road after you leave Manzanilla heading toward Punta Mita. It is very near the road and there is a a nice outlook from the road overlooking the beach. There is a small free parking area with some concession stands on the beach. It is very common with local families and crowded on the weekends, the sunset is beautiful. According to a map I found it is north of Las Cargadas. Attached are links to a Nayarit map with an arrow pointing to the beach and another with an actual picture from the beach.

I seem to remember but I'm not positive, maybe confusing it with somewhere else, but I think there may be an archway entering into the parking area and the name is on the arch. But I'm not sure.

Anyone know the name?

Thanks!

img.photobucket.com/albums/v...

img.photobucket.com/albums/v...

Thanks

3 Answers Sep 21, 2008 at 7:36 AM
    • La Punta Realty - Punta Vista Condominiums

by landerson75 Online Now Aug 13, 2006 at 10:44 AM

Who did you deal with at La Punta? We are going there in November and a. have been assured that our 5 year old is not a problem and b. have heard amazing reviews from other people we know who stayed there. Which unit were you in? How did the thefts occur?

2 Answers Jan 5, 2007 at 10:36 AM