Punta Princesa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Visit to Santiago, Isabela

Province of Isabela May 14, 2015 at 7:42 PM

Hi, can I ask how much is the cab fare from Cauayan Airport to Maharlika commercial complex in Maharlika rd, Malvar, Santiago city? How long is the travel time. Also what is the best recommended Hotel below P1500. Thanks! :)

more
    • Cosmicomic's Profile Photo

Tuguegarao to Tabuk public transportation

Tuguegarao City May 18, 2015 at 5:25 AM

Hi, does anyone know when the last trip via van or jeepney is from Tuguegarao to Tabuk? Thanks in advance.

more
    • Going to pook bathala

Calamba May 4, 2015 at 8:24 PM

Hi! Mag ask lang po ako ng mga dapat sakyan pag papunta pook bathala, mag start na po sa los banos. Commute lang po kasi kami. Sa may 31 po plano namin pumunta. Salamat po sa sasagot. 

more
    • how to go...

Nagcarlan Apr 29, 2015 at 10:45 PM

Hi! I just want to know the complete details of going to twin falls coming from biñan laguna. Thanks!

more
    • Cost for Day Tour & Island Hopping..

Bohol May 6, 2015 at 10:51 PM

I've been in Bohol last june 2012 and will be coming back this year.I am wondering if how much is the cost now for the Countryside tour,boat for Island Hopping too.Is there anyone who can suggest some tour guides/travel coordinator who can be trusted especially in dealing prices.Thank you.

more
    • Public transport vs. Hired

Tuguegarao City May 27, 2015 at 2:25 AM

What is the best means of transportation in Tuguegarao City, say if u wanted to travel around from Tuguegarao - Sta.Ana etc.
      I've used both services, i usually go for Hired transport ( stitchedsmile.wordpress.com/... )
      but is there anything cheaper? or is this probably the best option there is?

more
    • Getting a travel agency or not

Sagada May 10, 2015 at 6:32 AM

Hi! My boyfriend and i is planning to go to sagada at the end of month but i need help on deciding if we should get a travel agency for the trip or just go there on our own. your advices are very much appreciated! Thank you! 

more
    • Information on Station 3

Boracay Island May 1, 2015 at 3:26 PM

I have found an apartment to rent in the Station 3 section of the island.

1. How long would it take to walk from Station 3 to Station 2? How far is it in feet or miles?

2. How long would it take to walk there?

3. How much would it cost to take a motorcycle taxi there?

4. Are there bars or clubs in Station 3, or mostly just in Station 2?

5. What is the crowd in Station 3 like?

Thank you in advance.

more
    • 10k budget for 2?

Vigan Apr 29, 2015 at 6:58 PM

My boyfriend and i were planning to go to vigan for 3 days and 2 nights. Is 10k enough? Including the transportation

more
    • How much rain can I expect on Boracay in the months of June, July, and August?

Boracay Island May 21, 2015 at 3:21 PM

I will be visiting the island soon and have read about the rainy season there.

How long (typically) per day does it rain at these times? Is the nightlife affected by the rain?

Please advise. Thank you.

more
    • Need help choosing a trustworthy and good airline

Manila May 18, 2015 at 12:34 AM

Hello everybody,

I live in Manila and I am planning a trip to Germany very soon. I have checked out the different ways to fly there and I wanted to ask for advice/opinions of people who have already experienced flying with the airlines that I'm deciding between.

I am deciding between Etihad, Lufthansa and KLM,

could you share your experiences with me (good and bad) and if it was worth is for what you paid??

Thank you!

Marissa

more
    • LOOING FOR STUDIO TYPE ROOM or APARTMENT for rent MAKATI AREA

Makati May 13, 2015 at 7:32 AM

Hi! I'm LOOKING for a STUDIO TYPE ROOM or APARTMENT for rent in Makati City near Computer Networking Career and Training Center Rm 208 UPY Bldg. Gil Puyat Ave, (formerly Buendia Ave.) corner Marconi St. Palanan Makati City 1235.

- 1 ride or walking distance only from the mentioned area.
      - Must have own CR & sink.
      - Must be safe & accessible to 24hrs transportation
      - If electricity & water is not included, atleast with own meter.
      - No curfew
      - Allows visitors

Room rent budget: 2500 - 4000 monthly.

Please indicate:
      - Exact address and landmarks near the area
      - Monthly rent
      - Terms and conditions

Please do contact me via text or call 09153831355 for your offers. Thank you!

more
    • Manila hotels (prior to arrival in Boracay)

Boracay Island May 6, 2015 at 7:48 PM

Can anyone suggest a good hotel ($20 - $60 US per night) in the Manila International Airport area? Someplace that is close to a bar (maybe with westerners)?

I will be arriving to Manila at 4:20 pm, and the flights from Manila to Caticlan are unavailable later that evening, so I will have to spend one night in Manila until my flight to Caticlan the next morning.

I appreciate your replies.

more
    • Visitors and Expats in Boracay during the months of June and July 2015

Boracay Island May 1, 2015 at 3:42 PM

Will there be many westerners during these months?

What is the approximate estimates of westerners visiting during that time of the year? Are they mostly Australian or European, or are there Americans and Canadians, too?

The reason I ask is because I was in Mexico last year and the number of westerners was really minimal, so there was no one who I could really talk to due to the language barrier. I understand that many people in the Philippines speak English very well, but I would like to meet some westerners while there, too.

Thank you.

more
    • What is the cheapest, most efficient way to get to Boracay from USA?

Boracay Island Apr 30, 2015 at 1:33 AM

I will be leaving Honolulu, Hawaii USA in early June and staying in Boracay till mid July of this year.

What is the best / cheapest / most efficient itinerary to take? What airlines do you suggest?

Will I need to stay a few nights in Cebu or Manila, or is it possible to get from Hawaii to Boracay within 24 - 36 hours?

How much is a flight from Manila to Boracay (in USD)? How much from Cebu to Boracay?

Please advise. Thank you for reading.

more
    • audspice's Profile Photo

Snake Island

Puerto Princesa City May 6, 2015 at 4:38 AM

I read in some travel blogs that it was closed for environmental restoration sometime January 2015? Has it been opened to tourists again?

Thanks

more
    • tr4ffy's Profile Photo

Transportation

Bohol Apr 29, 2015 at 9:28 PM

Hi. Are they any transport that can bring me to Candijay from Chocolate Hills. Or maybe i can rent a bike?

Thanks in advance.

more
    • massage manila

City of Manila May 15, 2015 at 8:47 AM

best places for massage in manila

more
    • kattierivera's Profile Photo

Philippine immigration officers/airlines about one way ticket

Philippine May 18, 2015 at 5:13 AM

I am going to Vietnam next month and plan to book a one way ticket since it is not really an issue in Vietnam airport. I will have 3 months single entry tourist visa. The question is, will the airlines or immigration officer here in Manila airport ask me about my return ticket? I am not a first time traveler; I've been to different parts in Asia and New Zealand but I don't remember if the IO asked for my return ticket (hehe). I am actually confused. Expats in Vietnam are telling me that's its alright to book one way ticket. No one asked them about their return flight when they go there but of course it's case by case. One of them told me that they booked a return flight but it was put to waste. Can any Filipino answer me or any knowledgeable citizen out there? :) I plan to extend my stay OR I might go to New Zealand from Vietnam(I will apply working visa in NZ Embassy in Vietnam). Any thoughts? Should I just buy round trip ticket instead? I'm thinking its a waste of money but I don't know. Thank you everyone!

more
    • What to do on the Island of Cebu

Cebu Island May 2, 2015 at 4:19 PM

Hi all, Im travelling with myself and two friends to Cebu in late June and was wondering which area/areas of Cebu are worthwhile visiting. We will fly in around mid day and i was thinking we will have either 3 or 4 nights on the island before moving on to Boracay. I have looked into Moalboal a little and this seems interesting for the canyoning, waterfall trips. I think these are the type of activities we would enjoy most and maybe a night out in Cebu City? Do you suggest we stay 3 nights and spend more time in Boracay, would that be more worthwhile?

Thanks in advance!

more

Near Punta Princesa