Punta Gorda Travel Answers

change location

cruise information

by alismith396 Online Now Dec 17, 2012 at 10:06 AM

May I have a telephone number to contact someone about the sunset cruise? Time? Price? thank you

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Beausoleil's Profile Photo

Re: cruise information

by Beausoleil Online Now Dec 17, 2012 at 10:33 AM

Hi. Welcome to Virtual Tourist (VT). We are a group of people who travel and who enjoy sharing our experiences. You may have read a Tip or Review by a VT member about the sunset cruise. To get an answer, you need to contact that member or use the link supplied in the tip if there is one. To contact the member, simply click on their name and you will go to their Home Page. Underneath their photo is a link to contact them. It would probably be easier to use their Tip/Review link to the actual cruise company to get the phone number.

Good luck and enjoy Virtual Tourist.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Beausoleil's Profile Photo

by Beausoleil Online Now Dec 17, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Hi. I think I found the tip you saw and there is no useful information there. The price has increased to12.95 and it is a one-hour sunset cruise by King Fisher Fleet in Punta Gorda, Florida. The phone is (941) 639-0969 and their web site is:
    kingfisherfleet.com/cartdeta...

I hope this is what you want. I've never been to Punta Gorda, Florida but it looks lovely. Enjoy your vacation.

• gwened's Profile Photo

by gwened Online Now Dec 17, 2012 at 11:39 AM

wow long time not heard, but used to go there a lot when younger. The town is an offshot of port charlotte nearby done by land developement groups way back, i sold the lots lol!!

well the sunset cruise is one the post beausoleil gave you that includes fishing trips, and then there is Peace river cruises as well
    some more info on a nice laid back area of Florida

teampuntagorda.org/pppcool.h...

enjoy the cruise

• ampease63's Profile Photo

by ampease63 Online Now Dec 29, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Fisherman's village about 15.00 per person

Your Answer