Travel Answers
Punta Brava

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Recommended Clubs and Safe Way to Get Back to the Resort??

Varadero 7 hours ago

Hi! We're a group of late 20s/early 30s females looking to experience the nightlife in Varadero this weekend. Are there any recommendations for a fun safe club that plays mostly top 40 / usual club music? Also, how easy is it to get a reliable taxi around 2/3 am outside of the clubs? Welcome any tips/advice! Thanks!!

more
    • Drayman151's Profile Photo

Weather in Cuba

Cuba Mar 23, 2014 at 2:30 PM

Hi
      Anyone been to Cuba in June if so your advice on the weather please and what we could expect , thanks

more
    • Nightclubs

Guardalavaca Mar 19, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Is there anywhere you can go dancing in the area?

more
    • motorcycle

Guardalavaca Mar 17, 2014 at 4:20 PM

can you rent motorcycles or scooters

more
    • travel- varadero to Cienfuegos

Cienfuegos Apr 9, 2014 at 12:04 PM

Hi, I wanted to know what the best mode of transportation is to get from Varadero to Cienfuegos. Also keep in mind we are two adults a 9 year old and a 1.5 year old.

Also, is el Nicho suitable to go with the whole family?

Thanks,
      Melisa

more
    • Drayman151's Profile Photo

Weather in Cuba

Cuba Mar 23, 2014 at 2:30 PM

Hi
      Anyone been to Cuba in June if so your advice on the weather please and what we could expect , thanks

more
    • RKyle's Profile Photo

Health Insurance

Cuba Mar 16, 2014 at 7:10 PM

I read some time back that you could buy Health Insurance upon arrival in Cuba.
      Has anyone had experience doing this?

more
    • LuluAna's Profile Photo

Casas particulares?

Varadero Apr 10, 2014 at 9:19 PM

Hello Varadero aficionados,

I know that Varadero is rich with resorts, but I was curious to know if anyone was aware of any casa particulares that are in the city. I am not a huge fan of resorts, but I do want to see Varadero because it seems like everyone has gone except for me! :P

If anyone knows of any, or would even recommend one that they stayed at that would be lovely.

Thanks in advance!

Lulu

more
    • zip line and how long how much

Varadero Apr 3, 2014 at 6:47 AM

i was planning a trip to varadero and was wondering if they had a zip line adventure

more
    • Day flights to Havana

Cayo Coco Mar 17, 2014 at 7:46 AM

Is it possible to arrange a day trip - flight. To Havana from one of the hotels in Cayo Coco?

We plan to visit in April 2014.

Any tips about travel to Havana would be appreciated.

Thank you

more
    • medical assistance

Soroa Mar 23, 2014 at 7:54 AM

which hospital would someone be admitted to near soroa as a tourist in a medical emergency

more
    • Expression of Gratitude and Photo Request

Cayo Coco Apr 3, 2014 at 8:31 AM

Cayo Coco was a magical retreat for a city slicker living life with blinders. How do I express my gratitude to those who enriched my stay at the Colonial? I would like to ensure that their managers are aware of the exemplary treatment that I received at many levels....A particular cowboy gentleman with white vinyl hat and horse named Muldalvo took us on a magnificent carriage ride that filled out hearts with smiles. But my battery died and I have no photos capturing this special experience!! Any idea how I might contact his supervisor to convey both my gratitude and to request an on-line photo? Alas, already back to my mundane life in Toronto I long to return to Cayo Coco....

more

Near Punta Brava