change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travelling by bus

Cancún 3 hours ago

Hi All,
      My wife and I will be spending 5 days in Cancun and then on to Costa rica for our journey back home to Australia.
      Is it possible to get buses all the way,we want to explore Belize, Honduras Nicaragua before getting to Costa rica we have 28 days for this trip is it doable ?, or are the roads that bad that it could take days to get to city to city,
      Is it a safe way to travel and any idea of approximate cost for fares, we will be in the area in September.

Thanks

more
    • Susanelambert's Profile Photo

Immigration process for taking my grandchildren to Cancun resort

Cancún 7 hours ago

There appears to be a lot of paperwork and documents needed now to travel with children without their parents. Conflicting information from embassy and online. Has anyone recently been through Cancun airport with their grandchildren? Can you describe the requirements coming in and departing Mexico? INM Spanish documents??

more
    • Coco Bongo Skirtblowing

Cancún Apr 14, 2015 at 10:45 AM

My wife is somewhat modest, but very outgoing and takes pranks very well. We will be in Cancun next week. I would like to know if they still have the air blasts on the bar at Coco Bongos and how I could get her selected to dance on the bar before she has a chance to see what it is all about?--David

more
    • Cancun In July

Cancún Apr 6, 2015 at 10:04 PM

A group of friends are thinking of going to Cancun around July 10th for our graduation trip. We're all 18.

How's the nightlife at this time of year? We're looking for intense partying, spring break style :)

Obviously it won't be as packed and crazy as spring break, but will there still be a lot of college kids partying at this time of year?

more
    • SarahA69's Profile Photo

Can you fish on your own?

by SarahA69 Online Now Sep 11, 2012 at 12:36 PM

My husband and I are interested in visiting Punta Allen around February. Any suggestions on lodging in the-$$ range is appreciated! He would like to fish on his own without a guide if possible, is this possible? are there flats you can drive to or walk to? We may pay for a day or two of guided fishing and would love recommendations on guides or outfitters. thanks!

• looking for lodging in Punta Allen

by jimswindle Online Now Feb 13, 2010 at 3:16 PM

Having trouble locating lodging via the internet in Punta Allen for feb. 23 - 25. Any suggestions? We are interested in Serindad Shardon but can't seem to open their website. However, we will look at anything that is less than100.00 per night.

2 Answers Feb 15, 2010 at 5:48 AM