Pune

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Custom Market

Mumbai Mar 27, 2014 at 3:46 AM

where can i buy new imported goggles for low price (Means without paying custom duty)??

more
    • Public transport in Aurangabad

Aurangabad Apr 1, 2014 at 10:17 PM

I have heard that the best way to explore this place would be by a taxi. Is that still true? But is there some place, or places ( Ajanta, Ellora, Pitalkhora Caves, Khuldabad) that has good ( frequent, reasonably fast, and perhaps AC) public transport options as well ( as of 2014)?

more
    • zin's Profile Photo

5 hours in Mumbai Airport

Mumbai Mar 29, 2014 at 3:02 PM

Hello VTers, I would like to get yr advise what I can do in Mumbai Chatrapati Shivaji Airport during my transit flight? I haven't been any country with mega high population so please let me know dos and don'ts in super busy airport. What do you recommend gifts for home and what can I try any traditional snacks in food court???
      Thanks for your help, Zin

more
    • bhavsargaaurav's Profile Photo

Pune Airport Taxi

by bhavsargaaurav Online Now Feb 26, 2014 at 11:25 PM

I need a taxi from Pune airport to Shivaji nagar?

4 Answers Apr 7, 2014 at 4:16 AM
    • best indian vegetarian restaurants in Pune please ?

by eitaneli Online Now Jan 3, 2014 at 8:06 PM

What are the best indian vegetarian restaurants in Pune please ?

4 Answers Feb 22, 2014 at 5:14 PM
    • ShahbazK's Profile Photo

trip from pune on bike ..

by ShahbazK Online Now Sep 18, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Trip from pune to anywhr such that u can go and come back with 6days..pl suggest.

2 Answers Sep 25, 2013 at 1:19 PM
    • Planning One Day Trip near Pune

by rahulsharma Online Now Jul 28, 2013 at 11:48 PM

I am Planning One Day picnic. Can anyone suggest nice place for one day picnic near Pune?

3 Answers Jul 29, 2013 at 3:03 AM
    • antuantuan's Profile Photo

Mosquitos, clothing and repellant

by antuantuan Online Now Nov 18, 2012 at 1:21 AM

I am going to Pune in 10 days for work and will stay at the Marriott Hotel and Convention Centre. Work wise, the location is Hinjewadi Infotech Park.

What type of clothes should I bring? Is it safe to wear shorts and short sleeves during the day? Reading on the internet, they seem to be discouraged because of the risk of daylight mosquitos that carry Dengue Fever.

When sunbathing and swimming at the Hotel, should I spray myself with mosquito repellant?

Finally, should I spray any parts of my body that are covered with clothes with DEET, day and night, including my face?

3 Answers Nov 29, 2012 at 3:25 AM
    • pune hostels / pg / sharing rooms in shivaji nagar/sb road

by lvgkrohit Online Now Jul 19, 2011 at 2:12 PM

hi,
      i have joined a 1 yr course in seamedu,near senapati bapat road. i have to stay in a hostel /pg / sharing room for 1 yr. i want to know the living expenses. actually i am from a small town in andhra pradesh. i don't know anything about the prices in pune. i want to know whether i can live with 5k-6k per month which must include everything ( accomodation, mess , electricity , water and travelling expenses). please suggest me the rates. tell me if i have to increase my expenses. if not then tell me whether i can sustain there with these expenses.

• Groupon deal in Pune?

by Sonya12 Online Now May 31, 2011 at 7:10 AM

Hi all,
      Groupon is really famous in the US but I am wondering if it works the same way in India as well.
      They have a very cheap hotel deal with Ginger hotels which has 2-3 branches in Pune (www.sosasta.com/pune)

My question is, is ginger a good brand? It is a TATA backed venture so I am quite hopeful of positive reviews.

And also, has anyone had experience buying travel deals with groupon india?

Thanks in advance!

3 Answers May 31, 2011 at 9:35 AM
    • Pune - Shirdi - Mumbai in 2 days

by sharma_amity Online Now May 21, 2011 at 4:42 AM

I ll be in pune next week and ll have two free days on week end (Sat-Sun). I want to utilize these two days by going to Shirdi on first day and Mumbai on second day. I have questions regarding this:

1. Is it possible to visit these two places in two days. In Shirdi I just want to have darshan and back to Pune and in Mumbai I just want to visit Marine drive, Juhu beach and Ashtvinayak Mandir. I am seeing it possible by having hectic schedule by travelling 8 hrs daily.

2. If yes then what should be my travelling mode Taxi or Bus?

Thanks

3 Answers Jun 22, 2011 at 1:51 AM
    • Best and Cheap Place to live in Pune

by Ashu2011 Online Now May 20, 2011 at 7:07 AM

I had visited to Pune and it is really nice. It is called the "OXFORD OF EAST" ! Here so many good educational institutes and it is an hub of IT and Automobile sector. The nearby places are Mumbai ( Bollywood) and Goa. You can get direct buses and flights from Pune. If anyone needs more information about Pune do contact me on write2ashu2011@yahoo.com

Could you please tell me about Gemrmany and Switzerland hotel details? Please guide me about the best tourist spots to visit there

2 Answers May 20, 2011 at 1:13 PM
    • fiazio's Profile Photo

Left over Bus tickets (Pune to Goa) for 23rd Dec

by fiazio Online Now Dec 21, 2010 at 11:06 PM

Hello guys,
      We're going to Goa from Pune leaving on 23rd evening, we earlier planned on travelling via Bus, but now one of our friend's bringing along his car I no longer need the 2 bus tickets I have (Pune to Goa) on 23rd Dec.
      If any of you are having trouble getting bus tickets, please contact me, I'd be glad to help you out.
      I got the tickets for INR 400, non ac seater.

If anyone wishes join us in the car, we have space for 3-4 more (Its a SUV).
      Regards
      Sidd

2 Answers Dec 22, 2010 at 4:44 AM
    • sarika2000's Profile Photo

Pune shopping

by sarika2000 Online Now Aug 11, 2010 at 11:44 PM

What are the best places to g shopping in Pune?

5 Answers May 25, 2011 at 2:01 AM
    • Moiyedh's Profile Photo

Hotel near Wanwadi

by Moiyedh Online Now Jul 6, 2010 at 6:10 AM

Guys, I am looking forward to be in Pune by 22nd July and I havent yet found a place to stay. I am visiting my friends who, all of them, live near Wanwadi. Are there any budget hotels around that place? I am not expecting something great but, at least relatively clean.
      Also, if I will be able to reserve over the phone ( not totally required)
      Please Help me out. Thank you YA ALL

1 Answer Aug 4, 2010 at 1:34 PM
    • Is it safe to drink tap water in Pune after...

by Dkarn Online Now Jun 27, 2010 at 5:16 AM

Is it safe to drink boiled tap water in Pune as in for tea/ coffee or should I still used the bottle water and then boil that?
      In delhi I'm hearing even to brush your teeth u should use bottle water? Is that the same for Pune, India?

8 Answers Jun 30, 2010 at 1:25 PM
    • tranceperent's Profile Photo

coming to pune

by tranceperent Online Now Apr 6, 2009 at 7:46 AM

hi, im coming to pune over the weekend 10th-12th april. can someone suggest me a good place in koregaon park...may be for some good drinks and music. i dont want typical night clubs..can be live band kind of place.
      anybody up for a pune meet. let me know

2 Answers Nov 10, 2010 at 12:58 AM
    • Can someone identify these places in Pune?

by cuchillo Online Now Oct 31, 2008 at 1:26 PM

I think I can't post pictures here but can someone identify these places for me. I would love to visit this when I go to Pune.

img516.imageshack.us/my.php?...

5 Answers Nov 6, 2008 at 5:54 AM
    • How to get to my college?

by nidhi.modh Online Now Sep 19, 2008 at 2:25 AM

i stay at jain Temple, Katraj and My college is MIT, Pune. Travelling in Auto is damn expensive ... can any one please help me with other possible options? I am new to Pune...

Thanks.

2 Answers Sep 21, 2008 at 10:35 AM
    • dance classes or cooking classes in magarpatta city

by komal2309 Online Now Sep 2, 2008 at 9:17 PM

Hi All,
      Please provide me the address of anyone who coordinates dance or cooking classes for girls in Magarpatta City.
      Koms

2 Answers Nov 4, 2008 at 10:34 AM
    • MATHERAN

by sam_999 Online Now Aug 9, 2008 at 6:36 AM

Hi,

will be in PUNE in October. i would like to book tickets to go to Matheran and may be stay there for 1 day. then i am going to Mumbai. I cant seem to book any trains from IRCTC.CO.IN. any suggestions please. any infor for any tour companies in NERAL, as i can go to Neral from PUNE. is 1 day ok for Matheran?.

Sam

6 Answers Aug 12, 2008 at 10:21 PM
    • Hotel close/nearby to the Pune Railway Station

by AnaUae Online Now Jul 22, 2008 at 4:36 PM

Can anybody give any sugestions for a budget hotels (need to be very clean)close to the Pune Railway Station at Dhole Patil Road.
      Many thanks
      Ana

3 Answers Nov 10, 2010 at 1:00 AM
    • taxi from Mumbai airport to Pune

by AnaUae Online Now Jul 22, 2008 at 3:18 PM

Hi All ,
      Please can anybody help us with information about any contacts the taxi drivers and costs from Mumbai airport to Pune? We are a couple and we will arrive to Mumbai at 9pm next Thursday and we would like to go direct to Pune on the same day.
      Also can anybody give any sugestions for a budget hotels (need to be very clean)close to the Pune Railway Station at Dhole Patil Road.
      Many thanks
      Ana

3 Answers Dec 5, 2013 at 10:24 AM
    • sapna hotel

by sam_999 Online Now Jul 21, 2008 at 1:40 PM

any one stayed in the above hotel? plz let me know if the hotel is ok.

sam

7 Answers Jul 30, 2008 at 6:05 AM
    • pune here i come....

by rahul_dude Online Now Jan 14, 2008 at 2:40 PM

hey ppl i am hitting pune in the 1st week of feb. i am a 23 years old male from delhi and like to make friends, play pool and at times like to go clubbing.
      i would love to hang out with ppl from pune!! just shoot me a mail :
      boyz2men@mindless.com
      c ya soon!!!!!
      rahul,
      delhi
      p.s.
      hey i am straight btw ;)

• Innova tourist taxi from Pune to Goa

by ikostka Online Now Dec 3, 2007 at 3:44 AM

I planning to travel with my family to Goa from Pune. We would prefer to travel by a comfortable Innova van. Do you know a reliable tourist taxi service that offers this and do you know what it would cost?

Thanks in anticipation,

Ivan

• Shisha Cafe- Are veggies aliens there??

by Bramstoker03 Online Now Aug 26, 2007 at 9:14 PM

Hi,

Can anyone please lemme know if there is veggie cuisine served in Shisha Cafe. My fiance' is a veggie which makes me also very much a vegetarian :) . I wanted to take her after reading the review put up here but was kinda puzzled if in an out and out Iranian Cafe would serve ghaas phoos :) . Please write back to me at Bramstoker03@gmail.com

Regards,
      Charan

• johnaalex's Profile Photo

Lemon Tree Hotel?

by johnaalex Online Now May 31, 2007 at 7:53 AM

Any information on this hotel would be useful.

TIA

John

4 Answers Jun 1, 2007 at 1:12 AM
    • jivanne96's Profile Photo

POONA

by jivanne96 Online Now May 3, 2007 at 2:50 AM

Hi,

I am going to Pune Frm May 12-20. I am visiting a friend is also new to Pune. Can anyone suggest any good place in Poone where I can see greenery things, falls caves hills. I need a break.

Cecille

9 Answers Sep 19, 2008 at 11:36 PM
    • Hotel im Pune

by sam_999 Online Now Apr 14, 2007 at 3:14 PM

Hi,

Could you please recomend some Hotels in Pune, as i am coming there for couple of days.

Also how do taxis charge, is it via meter?.

SAM

2 Answers Jun 6, 2011 at 1:32 AM
    • pune to goa

by sam_999 Online Now Mar 30, 2007 at 4:29 PM

Is there a bus or rail route to goa from pune , how many hours & is it convenient. i am coming from mumbai to pune then goa

thanks

sam

2 Answers Apr 3, 2007 at 10:45 PM
    • MAgarpata City

by sam_999 Online Now Feb 21, 2007 at 7:19 AM

I am a NRI and am contemplating purchasing a flat in Magarpatta city. I have never been to pune but go annually to Mumbai / Goa etc. We are thinking of settling in Pune in few years time. The question is this , what are the prospect of renting the apartment whilst we live outside. also are there any good agencies, or MNC who can lease this out. if there is any other in fo then i will be obliged ,

SAM

1 Answer Feb 22, 2007 at 12:36 AM
    • johnaalex's Profile Photo

Hotel Deccan Rendezvous

by johnaalex Online Now Feb 2, 2007 at 9:15 AM

Any information on the standard of this hotel would be welcome. The pictures on the web site look good, but I would like to get some comments from people who have stayed at this hotel.

TIA

John