change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Looking for Bali travel buddies - 23Aug-27Aug

Bali Aug 17, 2014 at 8:57 AM

Hello~

I am traveling to Bali from 23Aug-27Aug. My friend cancelled his trip at the last minute, so i would love to meet other travelers or locals to explore this beautiful place with me. Leave me a message if interested..

thanks,

albert

more
    • tanya nama restaurant

Bogor Aug 13, 2014 at 3:00 AM

restauran apa sekitar pujasera lakesite

more
    • Train Luggage storage facility

Yogyakarta Aug 10, 2014 at 2:15 PM

What type of luggage storage facility available in Argo Dwipangga Train #10.

more
    • Van service from AIR to D'omah Yogyakarta

Yogyakarta Special Region Aug 7, 2014 at 8:45 AM

WE are a party of six arriving into AiR mid October..Is there a van service
      I can pre-arrange to take us to our hotel? ANd then return us on the 17th?

more
    • cycling rides in bali

Bali Jul 30, 2014 at 10:34 AM

Hi folks, can anyone recommend a good reasonable cycling rides tour package price in bali? what is the standard price?

more
    • Anyone interested to join group cycling rides in bali on 23 or 24 August 2014?

Bali Jul 30, 2014 at 9:28 AM

I will be in Bali from 22-25 Aug. I'm planning to organize a cycling rides tour around bali. You can just rent a bike yourself and join the tour group together. I hope we can gather a big group, rides together to see the sunrise. Or else, I can join your group. I'm fine either way.  

more
    • PALANGKARAYA river guide

Palangkaraya Jul 25, 2014 at 8:19 AM

am traveling to Kalimantan and seeking a "real" river experience. So many of the things I have read make me feel like it is a cruise ship where the locals know when it is coming and go out and "perform" for the tourists. Yes, I like orangutans but don't want that to be the main focus. Does anyone know of a way to experience river life (human and non-human) utilizing a boat and home-stays?
      Thanks!!

more
    • kanawa, really a good place to stay?

Kanawa Jul 22, 2014 at 10:55 AM

Hi!!

I´m planning our trip in komodo area, I see that kanawa it´a beautiful island but lately I´ve seen very poor reviews about resort (bad service, cockroachs, very warm nights in bungalows, bad diving service)...

Any body knows??

more
    • shuttle bus services in ubud to amed

Ubud Aug 18, 2014 at 6:50 AM

Hi does anyone have the name and contact details of a shuttle bus service from Ubud to Amed other than Perama..i use their service but the run starts too early in the morning ...7 am! thanks for any assistance :)

more
    • Motorbike rental near. Borobudur

Borobudur Aug 17, 2014 at 2:43 AM

Where can i rent a motorbike . Staying at the plataran borobudur and feeling stuck! Please help. Does anyone know of a bike rental place nearby who is willing to drop off and pick up the bike after 4 days? Cheers.

more
    • Fatumnasi to Soe

Soe Aug 13, 2014 at 8:38 PM

How long should we allow from the village of Fatumnasi to Soe?

more
    • Train Luggage storage facility

Yogyakarta Aug 10, 2014 at 2:22 PM

What type of luggage storage facility available in Argo Dwipangga Train #10.

more
    • joe_lim3@yahoo.com

Pekanbaru Aug 10, 2014 at 5:23 AM

is there bus service from pekan baru airport to city ?

more
    • Transportation cost

Medan Aug 9, 2014 at 6:56 AM

how much does the taxi cost in USD from Medan airport to city center

more
    • bus to bima

Sumbawa Besar Jul 27, 2014 at 6:04 AM

Is there anybody who knows if there is a bus tomorrow morning from sumbawa besar to bima and in case at what time? Due to ramadan end everything seems closed but it is impossible get an answer. Thanks franco

more
    • Titti47's Profile Photo

Diving company in Sanur

Bali Jul 24, 2014 at 3:01 PM

Hi:-) i will stay in Sanur for my hollyday 2.-19. august. Om looking for a good diving company. I have got some tips from tripadvisor, but like to get advice from you :-) im travelling alone.

more
    • Muslimah Product

Jakarta Yesterday

Would like to know more the place and shopping mall those selling of muslimah product ?

more
    • Bandung Itinerary 5D4N

Bandung Aug 13, 2014 at 6:10 AM

Hi.. my family will be traveling to Bandung this Sept for 5D4N trip. My family consist of 7 Adult and 3 infants. After some research, I did an itinerary and hope to have some helpful feedback. Thanks in advance.

Day 1(Thurs)

0925hr Arrive airport

1030hr Amaroosa Hotel ( Dump luggage as I understand we can't check in first)

1200hr LUNCH at Sapu Lidi

1500hr Reach Tangkuban Perahu (Approx 1 - 2hr sightseeing)

1800hr Reach Kampung Daun for DINNER

2000hr Check -in hotel & relax

Day 2(Fri)

0600hr Wake Up

0645hr Breakfast

0730hr Move out to Kawah Putih

0930hr Reach Kawah Putih (Approx 1 hr sighseeing)

1130hr Visit Strawberry Farm & Tea Plantation at Ranca Bali

• Starwberry picking

1400hr LUNCH at Saung Gawir Bungalow & Resto

1730hr Shopping at Rumah Mode

2000hr DINNER at Sangkuriang restaurant

2130hr Back to Hotel

Day 3(Sat)

• I need help. I am contemplating either to visit Kampung Naga or Puncak. I understand both are long journey. For Kampung Naga I like the idea of visiting those traditional village plus the view of rice terraces while for Puncak, people i speak to say is a must go since u are at Bandung. I did a research on Puncak and nothing much apart from the view and also the Zoo Safari. Pls help me on this . Thks

Day 4(Sun)

Shopping at Jln Chimpelas, Jlan Riau etc

Day 5(Mon)

Chill at Hotel before check out.

• all are in local time. I am hiring a private driver recommended by my friend throughout my stay.

Thanks

more
    • Bali Villa Wedding

Bali Aug 8, 2014 at 2:30 AM

I'm thinking of having my wedding next year in Bali, during September. My fiance and I are looking out for villas with a clifftop or beachfront setting.

Apart from the reviews on other forums (like Tripadvisor), it is hard to find specific information about weddings in Bali (cost, locations, documents needed, etc). I'd love to get any kind of advice - not just on specific villas, but also how I can looking for wedding suppliers in Bali - thanks!

more
    • Private Dinner at Beach in Bali

Bali Aug 7, 2014 at 2:01 AM

I am looking for Private Dinner on beach. Please suggest me best restaurants on beach side. Please email me at ambuj.webmasters@gmail.com

more
    • Do they have any weird transportation methods??

Lampung Province Jul 28, 2014 at 1:07 AM

I need help for my homework!

more
    • Hotel info

Bali Jul 26, 2014 at 6:31 PM

Looking for any info on the Jayakarta hotel Bali

more
    • ball caps???

Kuta Yesterday

can you buy baseball team caps in bali?

more
    • Christmas in the Gili Islands??

Indonesia Aug 13, 2014 at 6:10 AM

Hi All,

I'm hoping someone here who has been to Indonesia before can give me a few suggestions.

My girlfriend and I will be in Indonesia over Christmas and we are looking for ideas on where to stay. We are fairly young (25 and 31) and want go somewhere where there is night life so we can party but not to the point where its 24/7 party all the time and full of 18 year olds on a gap year (no offence to gap yearing 18yr olds!). We also want to be able to relax, eat some nice food and go on some nice activities. Our current thinking is Gili Air as its mid way between the busier Gili Trawangan and quiet Gili Meno. Just to give you a bit more background, we will both be backpacking ourselves and while we have a budget and will be hostelling we were looking to treat ourselves for several days over Christmas, ideally looking for on the beach front style bungalow accommodation.

I’d really appreciate your thoughts on Gili Air and any other locations you think are worth considering in Bali, Lombok and any of the other islands, plus accommodation recommendations

Kind regards

Trevor

more
    • price of bali

Bali Aug 12, 2014 at 1:37 PM

Hi all we are hoping to go to bali in February and have been looking at prices. We're from the uk and was wondering if anyone could give us a rough guide on eating out in sanur so we have a comparison. Thanks

kerry

more