Pulau Ubin

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Sentosa pass

Singapore Jul 31, 2015 at 8:27 AM

Does the sentosa attraction pass include entry to Aqua cove park and S.E.A Aquarium? I find the details on their website not clear about inclusions and exclusions. I want to understand if the pass is only to play or for the rides and does not include entry tickets. Somebody please help understand better

more
    • can we touch the dolphin

Singapore Jul 30, 2015 at 2:40 AM

can we touch the dolphin and take photos and how much it costs

more
    • abegailc22's Profile Photo

Mountain in Singapore.

Singapore 10 hours ago

Hello everyone, I would like to ask if there is a mountain in Singapore that we can hike. My friend and I are traveling Singapore soon and she wants to hike a mountain but I don't know if there is any. Thanks.

more
    • abegailc22's Profile Photo

Mountain in Singapore.

Singapore 10 hours ago

Hell everyone,I wonders is there a mountain in Singapore that we can hike. My friend and I are traveling to Singapore and she likes to hike a mountain but I am not sure if there is any. Thanks guys..

more
    • First Time Visit (1 Day)

Singapore Aug 3, 2015 at 10:27 PM

Hi, my mum & I will be visiting Singapore for the first time in a couple of weeks. We get in at 9.45pm and leave the next day at 7.30pm.
      Just wondering:
      a) approx how much money we will need (just basics like food etc - we aren't fine diners)
      b) is it worth me buying tickets for the hop on hop off bus from home?
      c) the two most worthy places to visit
      Thanks

more
    • Which Denomination Notes can i withdraw ATM?

Singapore Aug 1, 2015 at 2:27 AM

I want to know that which denomination notes can i withdraw ATM, can i withdraw S$ 150 Dollars thru atm?

more
    • Knife regulations (airplane)

Singapore Aug 25, 2015 at 6:20 AM

Hi,

I am traveling to Singapore for 3 days and then I am going over to Bali for 3 weeks. As I am going for a trekking trip I would like to know if it is possible to take an emergency knife, as checked-in luggage, with me.

See example "Walther ERK Emergency Rescue Knives", or do I will have get problems?

I could not get a real worthy answer on the internet.

Thanks,
      Mike

more
    • dejavu2gb's Profile Photo

Batam/Bintan Visit

Singapore Aug 11, 2015 at 2:50 AM

Hi All

I will be in Singapore at the back end of a tour around Asia, and I was wanting to ask for some info.
      I wanted to stay in Singapore for a night, and then head over to Batam/Bintan for a night and I was wondering if it was worth the visit.
      Also as accommodation in Singapore is exorbitant, it's friendlier on the pocket :)

Or alternatively, would a daytrip from Singapore be better if there is not much to see/do whilst there?

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks
      Gareth

more
    • Spacing in my e-ticket

Singapore Aug 3, 2015 at 4:22 AM

Hi,

I mistyped my e-ticket and now my name is Mr XXXX YYYY ZZZZ, but in my passport, it is written as Mr XXXX YYYYZZZZ, will this prevent me from checking in or boarding the flight? Need advice, much thanks

more
    • where are interesting locations?

by ibelieveindevil Online Now Oct 31, 2012 at 2:54 AM

Only been there like 2 times, but now need to bring my friend from JB over to pulau ubin, so i would like to ask for your help regarding where are the interesting locations to visit on the islands. right now i know:

img12.imageshack.us/img12/34...

1 butterfly hill
      2 climbing to the 74m hill
      3 german girl shine
      4 80 years old temple
      5 noordin beach
      6 white sand beach
      7 balai quarry
      8 chek java

any of my locations wrong please tell me cuz i inserted the numbers based on what i can googled.

please tell me also where are the other locations... heard that there are other temples, including a thai temple. is the argriculture farm open to public?

the village chef house, where is it?

and there should also be a orchard farm?? and a house number 1.

thanktyou very much

2 Answers Oct 31, 2012 at 2:46 PM
    • Fishing & Stay In Pulau Ubin

by WinsonY Online Now Apr 20, 2011 at 7:38 PM

Anyone please advise any fishing place and Chalet to stay in Pulau Ubin, Singapore.
      Many thanks

1 Answer Apr 20, 2011 at 8:57 PM
    • Need Van driver contact number

by unmilitary Online Now Aug 17, 2010 at 11:36 AM

I have some work in Ubin,and i need transport to get things done,anyone have Van driver contact number?if do,please comment it,thanks alot!

1 Answer Oct 18, 2014 at 10:16 PM
    • Locker on pulau ubin?

by tmmarie Online Now Aug 14, 2008 at 3:01 AM

Hi, I'm thinking of camping at pulau ubin, but, are there any lockers available; or places where I can put things down?

And, the boat ride is from changi point jetty right? is the nearest mrt station at tannah merah?

TIA!

1 Answer Aug 14, 2008 at 7:17 AM
    • ferry time

by aighim Online Now Feb 27, 2008 at 5:18 AM

When's the first and last ferry time?

2 Answers Feb 29, 2008 at 8:32 AM
    • shigehiro's Profile Photo

Do they rent out a 4-wheel bike for small children?

by shigehiro Online Now Sep 2, 2007 at 11:40 PM

Hi hi...

I am just wondering whether there are any 4-wheel bikes (for small children to cycle) for rent in Pulau Ubin?

Any kind reply is appreciated.

Thankss...

shige..

3 Answers Sep 3, 2007 at 7:21 PM
    • Phildy's Profile Photo

Bike hire for small children

by Phildy Online Now Apr 10, 2007 at 8:00 PM

Does anyone know if you can hire bikes with the little trailers for carrying small (2yo) children in?

3 Answers Apr 16, 2007 at 5:36 AM
    • reservation

by andresbayonas Online Now Aug 12, 2006 at 7:36 AM

how do I make a reservation for ubin lagoon resort

1 Answer Aug 12, 2006 at 1:32 PM
    • resort

by altorl Online Now Feb 28, 2005 at 7:06 AM

hi...is the ubin lagoon resort open to the public or isit only for members?
      and does anyone have recent room rates for the resort?

1 Answer Feb 28, 2005 at 7:06 AM
    • Longhouse

by tulip70 Online Now Sep 15, 2003 at 6:22 PM

Hello, I'm Lip & this is my first time here at VT. I'm trying to find out if the longhouses in Pulau Ubin is still available for camping purpose. I was there more than 10 years ago and have vague memories of the place, except for a little jetty nearby. I don't remember which part of the island it is located, hence would appreciate any info anyone can offer. Thank you!

3 Answers Sep 28, 2003 at 3:48 AM
    • drc887's Profile Photo

how to I get there ?

by drc887 Online Now Jul 23, 2003 at 1:51 AM

I will be leaving Johor !

3 Answers Jul 23, 2003 at 11:37 AM
    • Paula Ubin Island

by koCoNuT Online Now Jun 12, 2003 at 6:40 PM

Hey People, Kinda Lost here, Aniway, Is there any accomodation around in that island?

8 Answers Jul 4, 2003 at 8:12 PM