Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Thehulk1709's Profile Photo

Goin to INTI Intl's University Malaysia

Malaysia Sep 9, 2014 at 1:53 AM

Greetings y'all ,

How you are ? well i guess i'll be going to Subang Jaya Malaysia soon i'm just waiting for my visa.Before i make a schedule to do things i need some friends who can help me and meet me if they want to.Just let me know guys

Thanks a lot.

Cheers

more
    • Transportation to Alor Setar Mall

Alor Setar Sep 6, 2014 at 9:10 AM

Hi..i want to know whether is there any bus provided from Alor Setar Sahab Perdana to Alor Setar Mall..Thank You

more
    • Jain food in Melacca, Malaysia

Melaka Sep 4, 2014 at 11:58 PM

Hi. We're coming from Singapore to Melacca tomorrow. We need Jain food - That is vegetarian and without onion, garlic, potatoes, carrots (no under-roots). Is there any restaurant that can provide us such food? Please answer asap.

TIA

more
    • Luggage Storage

Batu Caves Sep 10, 2014 at 11:15 PM

As we will be checking out from KL in the morning and go Batu Caves.
      And we need to go KLIA in the afternoon.
      Wonder if there's any luggage storage counter for us to store our luggage?

more
    • trav4bus's Profile Photo

Luggage store Room at KL Airprort

Kuala Lumpur Sep 8, 2014 at 4:44 AM

Hi fellows,
      I am going to KL, malaysia for a busienss trip from Octo 9-12,I want to get opportunity to see Langkawi from oct-15 ,.On return from Langkawi , I donot have time to stay in KL, becuase on October 15 I have to take flight for Bangkok.
      So my question , "is there any store room at KL that I keep my big suit case there before go to Langkawi and beofr going to bangkok I pick the suir case "

Regards,
      Tim

more
    • CyPan's Profile Photo

Visiting Legoland Malaysia

Malaysia Aug 22, 2014 at 1:47 AM

Hi Everyone,

We were planning to take our son to Legoland Malaysia as a gift on his 7th birthday, that is if he does well in school. What are the things we need to bring, keep in mind, places to go aside from Legoland, food to eat, etc.?

We are going to Legoland in February next year. We are from Manila, Philippines. How much money should we put into our budget if we wanted to stay for 3D/2N and we would stay in Legoland Hotel? Travelling are just me and my son since wife just gave birth and needs to take care of the baby who will be just 6 m/o by then.

more
    • help to travel to kuala

Kuala Lumpur Aug 15, 2014 at 1:29 AM

Hi
      I wanna go travel to Kuala 23, aug 2014. Pls help that:
      1- my hotel is Royal chulan. how we can go to Genting and sunway lagoon with public transportation?
      2- what is golden package for genting and how can buy it and more details about it.
      3- how can find the map of kuala and public transportation of kuala.
      4- where is the best malay restaurant in kuala.

special thanks to help of you

more
    • Hiking @ Tabur Hill

Kuala Lumpur Sep 10, 2014 at 12:34 AM

I am traveling alone to KL in October. I would like to ask if you know any tour guide agency for hiking at Tabur hill.
      Thanks a lot.

more
    • parob's Profile Photo

5 days in Melaka

Melaka Sep 8, 2014 at 5:10 AM

I will be staying in Melaka for 5 days later in September. Does anybody know if I can visit Camp Terendak and if so I would need a local driver with vehicle to take me there, willing to pay around MYR300 a day for someone to show my wife and I around. Thanks

more
    • Self drive vacation to kukup

Kukup Aug 30, 2014 at 7:47 PM

I m looking of small resort or chalet in kukup. Any good suggestion?

more
    • meeting people

Kuala Lumpur Aug 21, 2014 at 11:23 AM

I'm a single foreign guy here in Malaysia, and what's the chances of meeting other single ladies at the club?.

more
    • about ceria hotel?

Kuala Lumpur Aug 18, 2014 at 2:29 PM

where is ceria hotel.?

more
    • shafresco's Profile Photo

Hang Tuah's Well and Hang Tuah's Mausoleum

Melaka Sep 10, 2014 at 1:56 PM

Anyone knows how to get to Hang Tuah's Well and Hang Tuah's Mausoleum? I am planning a trip there but there aren't a lot of infos on this place. Thanks!

more
    • fridz's Profile Photo

Corus hotel to KLIA2

Kuala Lumpur Sep 7, 2014 at 11:52 PM

hi!

i just want to ask, any advise, the best way from Corus Hotel to KLIA2? How to go to KLIA2 when you're in Corus hotel? and how long the travel time is?

thanks

more
    • Day Long Bus Tours

Kuala Lumpur Aug 21, 2014 at 11:50 AM

I lived in K.L. but haven't been back for about 25 years. I'd like to take a bus tour on my first day back to get re-acquainted with the city. I'll be staying in the Golden Triangle and I assume there are tours available. Can anyone point me to a company that offers either a bus tour or a car/driver tour?

more
    • Travel to Malaysia & Singapore

Penang Aug 15, 2014 at 10:42 PM

I planned travel to Penang (3 to 4days) and Singapore (3days). Any recommendation for Good and Affordable Resort in Penang? I planned to get a tourist guide to bring me around, any good recommendation?

- Any must visit Place/Attraction in Penang?
      - Is Penang Safe for female travel alone, at night?
      - How much is transportation cost roughly in Penang?

I am on medium budget leisure trip, more on hanging around and love photography so much.

more
    • best night to be in KL?

Kuala Lumpur Aug 31, 2014 at 10:32 AM

Hey... we're traveling over to KL and will be flying on to Sandakan but I'm trying to figure out how long to stay in KL for and if we do it on the way there or on the way back. Is there a big difference in going out at the weekend compared to during the week or a sunday? We'll be there at the end of October and coming back towards the end of November
      Cheers!
      Nicola

more
    • seanmccurry's Profile Photo

How many nights

Kuala Lumpur Aug 22, 2014 at 3:08 AM

Hi My wife and I will be flying into Kuala Lumpur on our way back from Bali. How many nights would you recommend. We like to wonder sight see in the day,party at night. We are on a budget so no expensive hotels. Where is the backpackers area.
      Cheers
      Sean

more