Be the First to Answer

• Citypass tour

Singapore Apr 13, 2014 at 4:52 AM

how is citypass tour for 3 days

more
    • Travel from Port Klang to Singapore

Singapore Apr 11, 2014 at 9:07 PM

Hello
      My name is Harry, from Vietnam. Now i'm staying in Port Klang Malaysia. I plan to travel to singapore from Friday to sunday next week.
      Could you guide me which is the best way to go to singapore from Bort Klang, where to stay to save cost?

more
    • Mobile connection with internet.

Singapore Apr 5, 2014 at 9:45 PM

We are planing to come to singapore this month. We want to know how to get a mobile connection for 3 phones with internet for 1 phone at the airport. Please advise on chargers as well.
      Thank you.

more
    • Josh-Portland's Profile Photo

Interesting places to visit in Malaysia near Singapore

Singapore Mar 26, 2014 at 10:16 AM

Are there any interesting places to visit in Malaysia within 1-2 hours drive from Singapore? I will be staying in Woodlands with a car so I'll be near the causeway.
      Thanks!

more
    • Budget Singapore

Singapore Mar 31, 2014 at 2:41 AM

How much budget should we have (we are a couple) for 5 days and 4 nights tour/travel in SG? Excluding hotel accommodation.

more
    • paddington28's Profile Photo

SINGAPORE FOR 3 DAYS

Singapore Mar 18, 2014 at 9:13 AM

OFF TO SINGAPORE FOR 3 DAYS IN OCTOBER AS A STOPOVER ON THE WAY BACK FROM BURMA?ANY ONE GOT ANY RECOMENDATIONS ON WHAT TO DO IN 3 DAYS?IS IT WORTH SPLASHING OUT AND STAYING IN RAFFLES 1 NIGHT??cool

more
    • Natal23_17's Profile Photo

Lau Pa Sat

Singapore Mar 18, 2014 at 1:05 AM

Is Lau Pa Sat open already? Early Mar'14 I heard still close! Any best food advice? :)

more
    • Marina Bay Sands - From where to take pics?

Singapore Mar 17, 2014 at 6:49 PM

Hello!!

I am in Singapore now and I was thinking about a quick trip to Sands, so just wanted to know if its just worth seeing Sands from outside and take pics or should I plan on going inside. I heard there is a fee to enter, if so is it work paying and going inside? Anyway, I am planning to take some pics and need some suggestions, from where to get a good look. Also, if there are any thing else I should consider around Marina bay area?

Just wondering if anyone else will there in next few days (by Mar 22)?

Thank you!

more
    • General Question

Singapore Mar 27, 2014 at 4:23 AM

Hi every one, I am planned to visit Singapore. Can any one tell me When is the best time to visit Singapore?

more
    • Travelling Alone

Singapore Mar 30, 2014 at 5:29 PM

Where would be recommended for a female travelling alone, Security wise? Going for 5 days and looking at 4 in a hostel somewhere close to the centre, but not party party! And preferably with private rooms.

more