Pulau Sugi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transport info from Ancol

Pulau Seribu Jan 31, 2016 at 1:00 AM

Does anyone have a number where I can get general information about ferries from Ancol to the islands? I want to know if I can just turn up and get on a boat without making a reservation.

Thanks

more
    • Meeting people!

Bali Jan 29, 2016 at 8:28 PM

I'm arriving in Bali on Monday, staying in legian then want to travel around for 2 weeks. Anyone else doing the same?

more
    • Lempuyangan to Purwosari

Yogyakarta Jan 28, 2016 at 12:35 AM

Hi all,

How far is from Hotel Tentrem Yogyakarta to Yogyakarta train station LEMPUYANGAN by taxi?

Is it far away from the hotel?

Also, how far is from Solo train station PURWOSARI to Alila Solo by taxi?

I find that there is a train from LEMPUYANGAN to PURWOSARI.

The time for the train is suitable for me.

Thanks.

more
    • safe to travel

Bandung Jan 13, 2016 at 10:59 AM

i am intending to visit Bandung to visit my muslim girlfriend. id it safe to do so regarding walking on teh stree together and staying at the hotel

more
    • danielrusty's Profile Photo

Is it possible to drive an 8 tonne 4x4 truck from Makassar to Palu??

Makassar Jan 9, 2016 at 1:40 AM

Hello friendly people. I have an adveture that im trying to finalise however need some local knowledge from people that may have already driven from MAKASSAR and all the way through to PALU?? If you live in the region or have driven this before can you please offer your assitance and expertise on the matter. I would like to know road conditions. are they ***umem, concrete or dirt roads?? Is it a sealed road and with 2 lanes or just one lane??

What would be the prefered route to take. I was thinking east coast
      Makassar-Mandalle-ParePare-Tanatoraja-Rantepao-Palopo-Lake Poso-Palu.

Is this possible, do trucks carry cargo through this route to major towns and also are there fuel/petrol stations along the way and how frequent.

Any information would be greatly apreciated:)

Thank you all for your help so far with other matters, this is a great website.

Dan

more
    • charted taxi or van

Medan Jan 28, 2016 at 6:37 AM

what is the rate for the above for 2days for 4 pax?

more
    • Choose the seat

Yogyakarta Jan 28, 2016 at 4:49 AM

Hi all,

The below train is from LEMPUYANGAN (LPN)Yogakarta to PURWOSARI (PWS) solo.
      It is not the commuter train.
      Can we choose the seat? or it is a free seat?

PASUNDAN (180)

06.03.2016 14:25

06.03.2016 15:15

Eko © Rp. 100.000

Thanks, Cathy

more

Is it possible to drive from Makassar - Palu in an 8tonne truck???

Rantepao Jan 9, 2016 at 1:42 AM

Hello friendly people. I have an adveture that im trying to finalise however need some local knowledge from people that may have already driven from MAKASSAR and all the way through to PALU?? If you live in the region or have driven this before can you please offer your assitance and expertise on the matter. I would like to know road conditions. are they ***umem, concrete or dirt roads?? Is it a sealed road and with 2 lanes or just one lane??

What would be the prefered route to take. I was thinking east coast
      Makassar-Mandalle-ParePare-Tanatoraja-Rantepao-Palopo-Lake Poso-Palu.

Is this possible, do trucks carry cargo through this route to major towns and also are there fuel/petrol stations along the way and how frequent.

Any information would be greatly apreciated:)

Thank you all for your help so far with other matters, this is a great website.

Dan

more
    • Anyone know if Heavenly Bali Wedding planner in Bali is reliable?

Bali Jan 26, 2016 at 4:28 PM

Anyone know if they are reliable and real? I only seen the website and communicated with them through emails. So far so good but I want to make sure they are not scam.
      Thanks!

more
    • danishtraveller's Profile Photo

Car Rental for 4 days

Labuhanbajo Jan 13, 2016 at 6:42 AM

I wish to rent a car in Labuhanbajo for 4 days in early Feb. Any recommendations? Been to Labuhanbajo and Komodo before but wish to see the rest of Flores. Travelling alone. Any good places to stay halfway across the island?

more
    • safe to travel

Bandung Jan 13, 2016 at 11:05 AM

i am jewish and intend to travel to Indonesia to visit my muslim girlfriend. Is it safe to walk together on the street and live in a hotel. i heard that in a province in Indonesia a woman and a man was whipped for talking on the street

more
    • BE001903's Profile Photo

Want to see the sun rise over Borobudur

Indonesia Jan 7, 2016 at 8:39 AM

End of May this year we'll be in Indonesia (Java/Sulawesi ). One of our must sees obviously is Borobudur. I understand it is possible to go in very early (around 4 am) to see the sun come up on the temple. Our hotel (Roemah Boedi Private Residence ) is supposed to be close to the monument.
      I wonder if we can simply reserve a taxi the evening before and go toward the temple. Is there any special ticket or arrangement to get in to watch the temple at that time in the morning??

more
    • Where to go

Bali 6 hours ago

My wife and I are planning on visiting Bali in Sep, we are planning on staying in Ubud for a week and then somewhere else for a week. 2 questions, for our second week we want to stay in a beach area with good snorkeling and diving, any suggestions? Second, what would be the easiest/cheapest way to get there and then back to the airport?
      Thanks

more
    • emanuelv's Profile Photo

tourist visa for americans for indonesia

Indonesia Jan 27, 2016 at 10:04 AM

tourist visas for week stay ? going to Bali

more

Self driving from Makassar to Palu Up the East Coast & back Down the West Coast - POSSIBLE??

Makassar Jan 6, 2016 at 4:15 PM

Howdy folks, Hope everyone has had a wonderfull NYE and started the new year with a bang:)

Am chasing some insight and local experiences from the Makassar to Palu regions.. Hoping you can help:)

Will be flying into Makassar on the 28th February....
      From here im searching local truck companies to rent/lease a truck (6-12tonne flat bed tray truck) and self drive up the east coast to Palu.

1) Ive done a fair bit of research already and have decided on the stops:
      Makassar - ParePare - Rantepao -Tentena and Palu.... Firstly if anyone could inform me if this is the best route and most scenic?? Any MUST DO stops to view, waterfalls, local traditional ceremonies in hidden villages or landmarks id be very keen to hear about along this route..

2)And then we plan to drive back to Makassar but along the west coast this time. Now is this possible and again if there are Any MUST DO stops to view, waterfalls, local traditional ceremonies in hidden villages or landmarks id be very keen to hear about along this route..

All information woud be welcomed.

Also ive heard a few different stories but what is the go with international licences?? I will be driving with a friend and we are both from Australia. Do i need to go to the local Mekassar Police station and apply for a international license??

One last thing, i have already had a few offers from local companies around the port of makassar but if anyone else knows of where to find trucks to rent/hire than please the more the merrier. Even if its an uncle or family friend that owns a truck and wants to make a pretty penny and lease his truck to me for 2 weeks thn id be happy to chat:)

Thank you all in advance...

Daniel

more
    • snorkeling at labuan bajo

Labuanbajo Jan 13, 2016 at 7:17 AM

Hello,

I am looking for good snorkeling tours at labuan bajo. i've searched all the websites, but most of them are only focused in diving. I found this one (komodoparadisetour) to be the one that provides snorkeling tours to the places i want to visit ( kanawa, manta bay, pink beach). but i sent them emails asking about prices and it was everything quite vague.
      any idea about snorkeling tours so i can book them in advance? Thank you :)

more
    • advise on travelling Indonesia

Indonesia Jan 11, 2016 at 1:36 AM

I am planning a trip from HCMC-Jakarta-Yogyakarta-Labuan Bajo/Komodo-Bali-and back home does any one have any advise/warnings....tales (good or bad) and or recommendations

Cheers
      Kevin

more
    • earthquakes

Indonesia Jan 11, 2016 at 11:21 AM

hello, i live in portugal and i was about to book a flight and a place to stay in indonesia, when i heard that an earthquake just occurred today in indonesia. well, i know earthquakes are very common there, and usually i don't think much about the dangers of travelling to asia southwest, otherwise i would never travel... but this is the question: does this trip is worth the dangers involved?

And do you know if i need a visa to get in labuan bajo and dempassar?

THank You :)

more