Pulau Siladen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• jungle/trekking

Pulau Batam 8 hours ago

is there a jungle or trekking trail in batam? if there is what is the name?

• Internet connection/isp

Pati Nov 21, 2015 at 8:20 PM

Hi,can I get some guide/infos,how to get internet connection at pati-sinoman?I've been trying to get some data sim cards to connect to my laptop to get a internet connetion.Failed to get connection to laptop even with some settings,unable to register.Able to get mobile data connection but not for my laptop.And also which type of antenna can be recommended for my Samsung 55"hdtv?Tried normal antenna for my 32" Samsung tv.Picture not clear.What are the connections/connecters required for my tv?Please help/guide me to solve this issues.THANK YOU.

• tikus tample

Trowulan Nov 16, 2015 at 7:30 PM

what do you think about all of this temple?

• is sharia law practiced in south sulawesi

South Sulawesi Province Nov 3, 2015 at 12:46 PM

is sharia law practiced in south sulawesi

• Flores, Indonesia Overland Travel Route advice

Indonesia Nov 17, 2015 at 2:10 AM

Seek for advice from anyonen who explored Flores before or who are familiar with Flores.

I plan to explore Flores after a LOB Komodo dive trip, the boat will drop me in Labuan Bajo around noon, one of my friend will join me for the extend stay. We have roughly 7 days 6 Night (but the day 7 leaving Flores - Maumere / Ende around 7-8am) for a connection flight at 1pm in Bali back to our home.

My plan for the overland route is something look like this On 25 April 2016: Depart Labuan Bajo to Dintor / Denge (either Wae Rebo Lodge/ Denge - Wae Rebo lodge look nice as staying near the paddy field and beach side which can spend some visit?). Depart from Labuan Bajo around / 1pm-2pm, Then arrive the homestay overnight

On 26 April 2016: Go to Wae Rebo trek, stay overnight at the village on top of the hill or come back to the Dintor/Denge on the same day evening for another night at the bottom.

On 27April 2016: Go to Bajawa, maybe some hotel / homestay nearby Mt Inerie

On 28 April 2016: Plan A: Sightseeing around Bajawa n Surrounding Mt Inerie, then travel to Moni/Kelimutu area Plan B: Trek up Mt Inerie, then sightseeing Bajawa, another night at Bajawa.

On 29 April 2016: Plan A: Visit Kelimutu then go to Maumeeree or Edne Plan B: Bajawa to Moni/ Kelimutu area, explore around

On 30 April 2016: Plan A: Explore Maumeree. Or Explore Plan B: Visit Kelimutu then go to Maumeree or Edne

On 1 May 2016: Fly back from Maumeree / Edne to Bali (morning flight7am) then to Malaysia (afternoon flight1pm)

-Ideal plan is to cover Wae Rebo, Mt Inerie, Kelimutu, and a little bit on Maumere/ Ende, as not so sure the exact duration that will be taken from one point to another, really appreaciate some advise so we could see if our plan route is feasible or not, or we need to either drop Wae Rebo (e.g Labuan Bajo to Ruten then Bajawa- Kelimutu- Maumere/Ende) or Mt Inerie/ Maumere/Ende (Plan A or Plan B)

-How long is the journey from Labuan Bajo to Dintor / Denge? -Is it easy to get a Taxi or Private Car at Labuan Bajo? Believe by the time we reached either Dintor / Denge it is late night already. -Any one stay in Wae Rebo Lodge before? How far is the Wae Rebo Lodge to Denge travel information hut? and do you know if they will arrange the Wae Rebo trip (as we may need transport to go) or it is recommended to directly stay in Denge to skip the transport issue. - Is it possible to do day trip up and down on the same day for Wae Rebo? (Guess, If stay overnight then we will be back on next day afternoon to continue the journey to Bajawa)

-How far from Denge / Dintor to Bajawa? Easy to get transport from there who willing to bring us Bajawa? if we depart around 12pm/1pm, possible to reach at night to any hotel nearby Mt Inerie or have to stopover one night at Ruteng? Guess the spider web paddy field is on the way.

-Heard there is one call Manulalu Villa is nice in Bajawa, anyone stay there before? is it close by to the visiting places like traditional village, hot srping and Mt Inerie? or is it recommend to be at the town? How far is the Bajawa town to the visitor places?

-For Plan B seem there is no time to explore either Maumeree / Edne as i guess we will arrive either of those town late afternoon or evening. If Mt Inerie is a difficult trek, and if there are other simple route that we could still see the nice banjaran of the mountain without hiking it up, we could drop the idea of Plan B, is Plan A enough for one traditional village nearby Mt Inerie and a simple trek (not hike up) around the Mt Inerie? There are many traditional village at Bajawa, which one worth the visit with our limited time?

-How far from Bajawa to Edne/Moni/ Kelimutu area? Is it recommended to stay Edne on the day before Mt Kelimutu trek? or Eco Lodge at Kelimutu a better option?

-After Kelimutu visit, thinking the two nearest airport is Maumeree or Edne, which of it worth more to explore? As we only have half day or some time if so happen those nice places are located on the way during the journey to stopbyl (if we are with Plan B)/ one day (if we are with Plan A), so far only know Sikka village with a nice Portogues Church at Maumeree and also a floating village wuring, not so sure about Edne.

-welcome for any good homestay/ hotel/ guesthouse recommendation, also for any good driver, we are ok with limited or just simple English speaking as we are from Malaysia, able to speak a little Bahasa Indonesia.

Thaks for all advices in advance

• Christmas in Bali

Bali Yesterday

Hi there. I am travelling alone in Bali over Christmas. I haven't yet booked any accommodation or decided where to go/where to stay - can anyone recommend somewhere?

As I'm travelling alone I'd like to stay somewhere sociable. Although I'm travelling alone, actually being alone on Christmas day sounds pretty ***.

• traveling and need an answer

South Sulawesi Province Nov 3, 2015 at 12:49 PM

is sharia law practed in south sulawesi

• Gyppo's Profile Photo

48 hours in Jakarta

Jakarta Nov 11, 2015 at 7:19 AM

Dear Jakrta VTers,

I have a few questions I hope you can help me with.

My girlfriend is going to Jakarta for a business trip in a couple of weeks and will stay in a swanky hotel in Jakarta Selatan. I might tag along with her, but she's going to be very busy with work so I'm likely to have to fend for myself. I'd like to ask for suggestions for a rough itinerary for 48 hours in Jakarta. I've seen a tip for the free city tour bus and might do that, but I am keen to know about other things I should do.

I don't really like taking taxis if there is an alternative, but I gather the Jakarta public transportation isn't brilliant - is that right? I don't take motorbike taxis as a rule as I had a bad crash a few years back.

I have basic Bahasa Melayu, and usually manage to get by as a tourist in Malaysia. Will that be OK in Jakarta?

Finally, if anyone has any tips about vegetarian restaurants I should eat at, I'd be grateful to hear them.

Thanks in advance!

Near Pulau Siladen