Pulau Seribu Travel Answers

change location

Pulau Seribu

by Siswoyo Online Now May 24, 2004 at 9:45 PM

I need to find out information on accomodation for the Thousand Islands (Pulau Seribu), off Jakarta in Indonesia. I am thinking of staying there with my husband (who is Indonesian), and my 2 daughters (who are 3 and 1) in November 2004. I need accomodation that will be suitable for children. I can't find any information on this on the internet. Can you help me? Cheers, Lisa

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • skyb88's Profile Photo

Pulau Seribu

by skyb88 Online Now May 24, 2004 at 11:15 PM

There are some islands that you can stay on "Pulau Seribu" (Thousand Island). You can check www.thousandisland.co.id. Or you can check directly to Marina Port at Ancol. Have a nice trip, Rini

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • latte18's Profile Photo

Re: Pulau Seribu

by latte18 Online Now May 25, 2004 at 4:44 AM

Yep, www.thousandisland.co.id should contain many information about the resorts there. You should definitely check out Pulau Pantara Resort. They are the furthest away from Ancol so it offers the clearest water among the islands. When I went there it was managed by a Japanese group, I don't know if it still is anymore. But definitely a nice play for family, the atmosphere is more upscale than other islands and there are abundant water sports activities.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines