change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• lanef's Profile Photo

Orchard road Christmas decorations.

Singapore Nov 25, 2014 at 6:41 AM

On what January date do the Christmas decorations on Orchard road get removed? I am planning to be there on the 5th of Jan. Thanks

more
    • TRAVELLING

Singapore Nov 25, 2014 at 9:12 PM

How's much the taxi fare (ordinary taxi) from Changi airport to the Cruise ship terminal ?  Do I have to buy  any sort of ticket/ coupon ?

more
    • lanef's Profile Photo

Taxi cost?

Singapore Dec 3, 2014 at 8:33 PM

How much could a taxi cost from Changi airport to Orchard hotel, 442 Orchard Road? Thanks

more
    • lanef's Profile Photo

Shops to beware of?

Singapore Dec 6, 2014 at 7:12 AM

What are the shops or shopping malls or centres where a tourist is more likely to get ripped off? My interest is more or less in technology and electronics. I know Sim Lim Square is not on the good list. Any advice would be welcomed.

more
    • Are hotel rooms strictly for two?

Singapore Nov 29, 2014 at 9:21 PM

I'm going to travel to SG with my family (there's only three of us). Are the hotel rooms for two in SG *strictly* for two only? Because my parents and I can easily fit in one huge bed and I want to save money.

more
    • foot wear for rain

Singapore Yesterday

will be in Singapore 12/28-1/7.... do i need to bring rain boots or what do women wear when it rains? don't want to ruin my shoes.

more
    • Pulau semakau_ how to go there

by katwin Online Now Jul 11, 2010 at 10:44 PM

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to go to Pulau Semakau. When is the best time to go there since singapore currently raining and hot. When is NUS or other organization arrange to go, is sunday available? Since it's a group How many people must be gathered? If 2 persons allowed to register?

Thank you and Sincerely,
      Kat

1 Answer Jul 29, 2010 at 3:48 PM