change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• lawrenang's Profile Photo

4 stars hotel.

Balikpapan Apr 17, 2014 at 5:49 PM

Can anybody recommend a 4 starts hotel at Kuta near to eatery/shopping. I would be there for a short brake for 2 night on 5th May. Is there any special events for these 3 days?

more
    • MagicalSparkle's Profile Photo

Bus schedule from Banjarmasin going West.

Banjarmasin Apr 15, 2014 at 8:16 AM

Hello!
      Does anyone know what time buses go to Palangkaraya from Banjarmasin?
      Is the more than one?
      Thank you :)

more
    • MagicalSparkle's Profile Photo

Tanjung Puting National Park - Is anyone going this week?

Banjarmasin Apr 12, 2014 at 7:45 AM

Hey there!

I'd really like to go to Tanjung Puting national park this week. I'm currently in Banjarmasin and am looking for some other people to join up with to go on a tour! I'd like to go in a few days so, any time from 15th April 2014.

Please get in touch if you're interested!

Corine

more
    • beach bungalow/guesthouse Luwuk aerea

Indonesia Mar 31, 2014 at 1:35 PM

hello everybody!!

I am looking for a beach accomodation close to Luwuk Sulawesi.... any body has any ideas ??

Friendly
      Fred

more
    • awanbali's Profile Photo

cheap guest house

Makassar Apr 19, 2014 at 9:40 PM

cheap and nice guest house near losari beach and central city, info pls, thanks

more
    • awanbali's Profile Photo

night club

Makassar Apr 19, 2014 at 9:38 PM

nice and busy club in makasar, where is that

more
    • Semarang to Borobudur

Semarang Apr 18, 2014 at 1:26 AM

Can anyone recommend a transport company to hire a car and driver from to get from Semarang to Borobudur (and return!)?

more
    • n4nova's Profile Photo

Kintamani or Ulun Danu Temple?

Bali Mar 30, 2014 at 8:51 PM

I will be in Ubud for 2 days. I have a plan for Goa Gajah at first. Then, I was planning to go for Ulun Danu Temple for a whole day. After seeing images of Kintamani, I am a bit confused. KIntamni seems to be more beautiful. Can you guys please help me decide.
      Or may be you can help me to know how to cover both.

Also, please let me know whether there is any reliable travel agency you already know who can help me for this.

Thanks,

Srijani.

more
    • capelkay's Profile Photo

Kuta accomodation

Kuta Mar 30, 2014 at 7:40 PM

Troppo Zone Puri Rama Resort
      Can anyone comment on this accommodation?
      Looking for something budget value for money, good location and a balcony.
      am open to suggestions, just a bit over googling hotels - they all look the same after a while.
      thanks appreciate

more
    • massage and spa in Jakarta

Jakarta Mar 25, 2014 at 5:35 AM

Hi all -

Am going to be in Jakarta and am looking for an affordable/cheap place to get a good massage. Will be in South Jakarta but could travel a bit if it's worth it.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

more
    • zafilm's Profile Photo

How,where,when and what

Surabaya Apr 19, 2014 at 10:59 AM

Greetings..Me and family of 2 adults,2 teenagers,1child and 1 toddler,plans to have a few days trip to Mt Bromo & off to beautiful island of Bali. Any tips on transportation from Surabaya airport to/from Mount bromo.?. How long will the journey take?. Also any tips to take train,ferry or bus to Bali instead of flight? We want to enjoy a scenic & adventure tour of East Java.Im appreciative of any and all tips, feedback & suggestion. Thank you!...

more
    • Tailor in Tuban

Bali Apr 19, 2014 at 12:03 AM

Can anybody recommend a tailor near Dynasty in Tuban?

more
    • AntoniaF's Profile Photo

Public Swimming Pool in South Jakarta

Jakarta Apr 14, 2014 at 12:23 AM

I think I'm getting desperate in finding a swimming pool that suits my need near my place in Cipete

- the one in arcadia is always crowded on weekends and quite spooky on weekday nights (and the bathrooms are rundown)
      - the one in talavera used dark natural stone tiling but only provide 1 underwater lamp so it's almost like swimming blind
      - the one in oktroi is quite ok but finding a parking space is stressing me out
      - the one in citos is also parking-space challenged
      (okay...I know I'm starting to sound like Ms.Nitpicky hahaha)

Any other place you can recommend?
      I usually swim after office hours ( so after 6pm ) on weekdays
      Nothing fancy, just need decent changing rooms and easy parking.

more
    • Anyone going 21st April 30th

Bali Apr 12, 2014 at 3:26 PM

Hi going to Bali on these dates , was meant to be with my ex gf but she done me over. First time travelling and rather nervous ! Is anyone else in the same situation and want to meet up

more
    • Jogja Trans from the airport

Yogyakarta Apr 5, 2014 at 7:32 AM

Hi! I would like to know which bus should I take from the airport to JL Prawirotaman area? Is there more than 1 bus who leave from the airport?
      Thanks a lot!

more
    • Bars in Bogor

Bogor Mar 30, 2014 at 8:38 AM

Where can I find a good bar in bogor?

more
    • massage in Jakarta

Indonesia Mar 25, 2014 at 8:49 AM

Hi all -

Am going to be in Jakarta and am looking for an affordable/cheap place to get a good massage. Will be in South Jakarta but could travel a bit if it's worth it.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

more
    • zafilm's Profile Photo

Need info and tips

Tengger Caldera Apr 19, 2014 at 10:39 PM

Greetings..Me and family of 2 adults,2 teenagers,1child and 1 toddler,plans to have a few days trip to Mt Bromo & off to beautiful island of Bali. Any tips on transportation from Surabaya airport to/from Mount bromo.?. How long will the journey take?. Also any tips to take train,ferry or bus to Bali instead of flight? We want to enjoy a scenic & adventure tour of East Java.Im appreciative of any and all tips, feedback & suggestion. Thank you!...

more
    • matjung's Profile Photo

What choice do I have?

Bali Apr 12, 2014 at 3:07 AM

I am interested in a rafting tour in Bali.
      I am wondering what choice do I have?
      I was having a look at some websites.
      Now I am having the impression that 20 companies are doing the marketing for 2 or 3 tour operators.
      Preferably I would like to book at the tour company itself, and not a pricy website operated by an american company.

How many boats are rafting down at Ayun river every day?
      In the marketing it looks like only one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
      And that cannot be true.
      I guess there are plenty of them going down the river.

more
    • scottiesand's Profile Photo

Who will be in Bali in May!

Bali Apr 7, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Hi,

I am looking into a trip to go to Bali for a few weeks in May. I have been there before so I know of good places to go and am wondering if anyone will be going as well?!

Canadian boy, 27

more
    • Good Area to stay at Bali

Bali Mar 31, 2014 at 1:02 AM

Hello
      We are 7 families travelling to Bali in end of June, we have grown up kids hence we are confused on the area we should stay
      We love beaches with some night life
      Our preference wit=ll be pure vegetarian food, we are coming from India
      Please advice on the location

more
    • capelkay's Profile Photo

Ubud accomodation

Ubud Mar 30, 2014 at 7:44 PM

Looking for something budget value for money, good location and a balcony.
      am open to suggestions, just a bit over googling hotels - they all look the same after a while.

I know there is some quaint awesomely cheap accommodation but I find it very difficult to scroll through website accom and would prefer personal recommendation.
      we are 3 middle aged girls just looking to kick back for r & r drinks on our room balcony and a stroll to things to see and do.
      all advice will be greatly appreciated.

more
    • accommodation Labuan Bajo, Flores

Indonesia Mar 29, 2014 at 2:08 PM

Hi!
      Does anyone know a clean and cheap accommodation in Labuan Bajo? Around 150 000 roupies or less? I'm travelling on a budget so I just need something clean, safe and cheap. Is it safe to walk around Labuan Bajo during the evening? And does anyone know more or less the price for the Komodo Dragon trip during april? Any good cie to suggest?
      Thanks a lot!

more
    • how long should I stay in Jakarta and Bandung?

Bandung Yesterday

I will be arriving to Jakarta on 8th May morning and flying from Bandung on 14th May morning to Surabaya

more
    • Yogyakarta at 6h20 AM, accommodation, bus, storage?

Yogyakarta Apr 4, 2014 at 5:08 PM

Hi,
      I will catch a flight from Lombok to Yogyakarta, but the only cheap fly (with Lion Air) arrive at 6h20 AM in Yogya. What can I do with my backpack (70 liter) until I can check in in my accommodation? I don’t have booking cause I want to see the room before taking it. Does anyone know a safe place where I can leave my backpack until I check in? Can I leave my backpack at the police station? Can I trust them? If so, is there a police station in town?
      Also, do you have a safe, clean and cheap accommodation to suggest? I’m on a budget and I saw rooms around 100 000-120 000 roupies, but there’s not much info about them on trip advisor.
      And last questions: which bus goes from the airport to town? And which street can I find most of the guesthouse, homestay or budget hotel?
      Thanks a lot!

more