Pulau Redang Travel Answers

change location

Transport and Location

by srzz Online Now May 13, 2006 at 12:05 PM

Hi all. I've never been to Redang, and I'm planning a trip with a few other friends around May-June. I read up on Redang, and am quite excited to see what the island has to offer. I've got many questions here to ask:

1. How far is Redang Reef Resort from Laguna Beach Resort? How long is the walking distance?

2. Nightlife is important.. There's a mini-karaoke in Redang Reef, but is it okay if I hop over to Laguna to use their say, karaoke facilities? You have to pay more, is it? An acquaintance of mine mentioned going to discos during her stay at Redang Bay Resort. Are there such discotheques in Redang, or more specifically, Pasir Panjang/Long Beach?

3. If I take the TransNasional bus from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Terengganu Bus Terminal, are there any other options than taking cab to reach Merong Jetty, and how much is the cost? Let's assume that the resort package I take doesn't include land transfers, at least not two-way.

4. I read the diary entries at http://www.redang.org (which happens to be a very helpful guide to Redang, by the way), as informative as they are the reviews on Redang Reef are dated four years back. So I'm hoping someone who's stayed at Redang Reef recently would provide some insight on the good and not-so-good of this resort. ^___^

That's all for now, thanks in advance! ^___^

sR

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines