Pulau Rawa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• grump1's Profile Photo

Pulau Langkawi 6 hours ago

Hi all does anyone know the name of the optometrist next door to underwater world in pentai cenang? langkawi is.i broke my spectacles frame and i know that he carries the one that i need
      thank you all

• saraton's Profile Photo

eating out

Kota Kinabalu Sep 26, 2015 at 9:28 AM

we are staying at tanjung aru at the shangri la is there many places near here within walking distance to eat out.

• ac1dbrn's Profile Photo

Water sports

Pulau Tioman Sep 14, 2015 at 12:07 AM

I am an asthmatic so I can't dive, but kite surfing or sailing (not snorkelling), would be great. I am not in the best financial position, so could someone let me know what's available to someone like me?

I'm staying in genting, but can travel to tektek or salang.

• ayayounis's Profile Photo

the best district in kuala lumpur

Kuala Lumpur Sep 17, 2015 at 6:26 PM

I need to know your recommendations about the best district in kL to stay for 5 days (I need Strategic site to visit the most popular places there ) thanks in advance :))

• How do i convince my parents to let me travel to KL ?

Kuala Lumpur Oct 2, 2015 at 3:52 AM

Please Help Me . My parent won't let me travel to KL after the Chinese and Malay conflict since I am a Chinese . How do I convince him that KL is a safe place ?

• ayayounis's Profile Photo

the weather on next november?

Kuala Lumpur Sep 16, 2015 at 8:08 AM

We are honeymooners and this is the first time for us to travel to KL (B B)
      From 1_11 till 9_11 so I need to know what about the weather during this period to prepare suitable clothes.thanks in advance :)

• Le Club Accommodation

by nitelive Online Now Feb 3, 2009 at 10:56 AM

I've searching online for the contact to book accommodation for Le Club in Rawa Island but in vain. Any locals or seasoned traveller to Mersing know of the new contact?

Last Dec, I enquire with JourneyMalaysia but saw on the website that they no longer arrange for the booking due to the change of management. I missed the trip because the resort wasn't opened during the monsoon season.

Now that the season is going to re-open, Im hoping to stay there in Mar with a bunch of friends!

Thanks in advance!

• Diving Package in Pulau Rawa

by damonic Online Now Mar 29, 2008 at 11:05 PM

I would like to check whether diving activiy is pre-arranged before I go Pulau Rawa? Is there any diving package available on the island when I reach there?

• traps's Profile Photo

end november

by traps Online Now Nov 15, 2007 at 8:14 PM

hi all

is it wise to visit rawa end of this november. has the monsoon started?

2 Answers Nov 20, 2007 at 4:54 PM
    • Cosmopolitan76's Profile Photo

Le Club Rawa or Rawa Safaris

by Cosmopolitan76 Online Now Feb 2, 2005 at 12:52 AM

Hi, I am thinking about staying at Le Club Rawa, but I am not sure how it is there as it says on the page, that it is very basic. Did someone stay there? If yes, is it possible to bargain with the price? I will stay there about 7-10 days... Rawa Safaris should be good, but it is a little bit expensive for me as I am planning with 140 MYR a night... I would appreciate any help & advice on this. :) Thanks...

1 Answer Apr 2, 2006 at 10:48 PM
    • Cosmopolitan76's Profile Photo

Getting from Pulau Tioman to Rawa

by Cosmopolitan76 Online Now Jan 30, 2005 at 2:57 AM

Hi all, is this possible? I am planning to stay first on Tioman and then go to to Rawa for a couple of days. I do not want to to drive back to Mersing and then again back to Rawa or something... Thanks for your help&advice

3 Answers Jan 31, 2005 at 4:53 PM
    • XLH's Profile Photo

Frequency of speedboats to Pulau Rawa?

by XLH Online Now Sep 5, 2004 at 7:08 AM

Hi All, Anyone knows the frequency of speedboats to Pulau Rawa? I intend to go on the 170904 and would appreciate any information volunteered. I would like to know specifically, any hotel recommended also. Thanks in advance!

1 Answer Sep 5, 2004 at 6:51 PM
    • jenniferchin's Profile Photo

Run away again !!

by jenniferchin Online Now Sep 16, 2003 at 1:45 AM

Hi all, Wondering if any VTers will be on Pulau Rawa in late October ? -jen-

1 Answer Sep 16, 2003 at 7:32 AM