Pulau Perhentian Kecil

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• perhentian island weather kecil on october

by mnaa Online Now Sep 27, 2013 at 6:16 AM

Is it okay to visit perhentian island kecil on second week of october?

1 Answer Sep 29, 2013 at 9:53 AM
    • MassimoP's Profile Photo

Transfer from Perhentian Kecil to Redang

by MassimoP Online Now Jul 31, 2013 at 6:52 AM

Hello anyone who knows a boat transfer from Perhentian Kecil to Redang which may have a good regular price?

• Malaysia taxi boat

by koerlighed Online Now Jul 28, 2013 at 1:42 AM

how much costs the displacements from island to island in taxi boat?

• Ipoh to Perhentian Besar

by ellyna Online Now Jan 3, 2011 at 6:37 PM

I'm thinking of travelling all the way to Perhentian Besar Island from Ipoh. Anyone could suggest me the shortest way to which route shud I take, following Grik or go to south way. My trip will be on this coming CNY so I'm afraid if it's still in monsoon period. I'm so crazy in diving n snorkelling, hoping not to miss these activities.

1 Answer Jan 3, 2011 at 6:49 PM
    • Accomodation in Perhentian Kecil

by elina.s Online Now Dec 28, 2010 at 3:03 AM

Hi, I really need your advice as I do not know exact dates when I will be in Perhentian I can not book any place to stay. So maybe someone knows how possible would it be just to arrive in Perhentian at mid March 2011 and get a room without reservation?

Thank you so much in advance for the help.

1 Answer Dec 28, 2010 at 10:48 AM
    • Kecil During X'Mas-New Year's Day

by warrenkliu Online Now Oct 2, 2010 at 6:02 PM

Has anyboby spent a X"Mas and/or new year's eve on Kecil? Those who have:

1. What is it like? Many/few tourists?

2. Water condition good for snorkeling/diving?

3. Stores/restaurants/chalets open for business?

4. Access to/from the mainland via ferry available/predictable?

5. Does any of the chalets have email address, so that tourists can make reservation in advance of arrival, and/or enquiries about conditions on Kecil around the time between X'Mas and New Year's Day.

Warren

3 Answers Oct 7, 2010 at 3:05 AM
    • Perhentian long beach stay

by paroovijay Online Now Aug 4, 2010 at 6:55 AM

i am to stay at long beach ffrom 6th to 8th August. wd anyone suggest which resprt/hotel one should stay at? with basic rooms,,,

4 Answers Aug 9, 2010 at 7:25 AM
    • Pulau Perhentian Kecil or Besar

by kiwicass99 Online Now May 14, 2010 at 5:05 PM

Hi there,

I am hoping to get some advice. I am heading to the Perhentian Islands next month for about four days. I am not sure whether to book accommodation on Kecil or Besar island?
      I don't dive, but my main requirement is to stay on a beautiful beach with great snorkelling - so I was hoping members could advise on which island is best?
      In terms of accommodation, budget is fine, but am happy to pay more if it is worth it.
      If anyone could be of assistance then that would be wonderful!

Thanks very much!

2 Answers Jul 23, 2010 at 8:27 AM
    • which chalet can offer a good price for dorm?

by pgeeez Online Now Apr 3, 2010 at 3:07 AM

hye tere...
      i hope u guys out there can help me about this because i will have a trip to perhentian kecil on this upcoming 25th april 2010...i will have a group of 16 people including me n i still don't know where to stay...hopefully u guys can give me some idea to think about..it's a pleasure if you guys can give me together with the chalet contact numbers...

A.S.A.P..heheh...

regards,
      a blank traveller

3 Answers Apr 5, 2010 at 7:03 PM
    • Maria&Florin's Profile Photo

Kuala Lumpur to Perhentian Kecil

by Maria&Florin Online Now Apr 2, 2010 at 5:25 AM

Hello everyone! Which is the best/fastest way from Kuala Lumpur to Perhentian Kecil? As we fly from Shanghai with our 3yo kid, the suggested route ends in Kota Bharu via KL. I see that all boats to Kecil starts from Kuala Besut (which seem to be little far from Kota Bharu). How to reach Kuala Besut from Kota Bharu? Or can we simply go from Kota Bharu to Kecil? Or is there any other direct route option to Kecil? Any suggestion or advice will be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

9 Answers Apr 5, 2010 at 4:43 AM
    • ll_angel86's Profile Photo

Ipoh to Pulau Perhentian Kecil

by ll_angel86 Online Now Mar 30, 2010 at 8:03 PM

Hi!

I haven't been there before. What would be the best way to reach the island? and roughly how long will it take and how much in May?

Also, it seems like most chalets only take in walk-in bookings but do not allow for reservations. I'm a little worried that they may be no rooms left since I will be travelling in a group. Any advice?

Thanks.

3 Answers Apr 1, 2010 at 2:24 AM
    • Ferry ticket price and accomodation

by wredcat Online Now Feb 9, 2010 at 11:02 PM

Hi,

Can i check how much is the ferry tix from kuala besut to perhentian kechil island? 1-way? 2-way?

Also I'll be staying in Senja Bay Resorts. Any comments on that resort? I'm taking their snorkeling package (about USD 290) which includes:
      1. 4D/3N
      2. 2 snorkeling trips
      3. breakfast
      4. return ferry tickets

Is it worth it?

1 Answer Feb 10, 2010 at 12:52 AM
    • andydob27's Profile Photo

Tioman to Kecil

by andydob27 Online Now Nov 8, 2009 at 5:17 PM

I was wondering how long it takes for the ferry/bus/ferry trip from Tioman to Kecil? And is it possible to do it in one day if I take the first ferry off of Tioman.

Thanks.

Andy

• lizzieban's Profile Photo

coral bay to long beach!

by lizzieban Online Now Jun 20, 2009 at 3:48 PM

can anyone tell if if the track between coral bay and long beach is paved ie. can we use a stroller for our 1 year old or will we have to take a baby backpack?
      thanks

1 Answer Jun 24, 2009 at 11:41 AM
    • laurenmoyes's Profile Photo

Accommodation prices on Long Beach

by laurenmoyes Online Now Mar 25, 2008 at 9:03 AM

Hi there,
      Pretty general question....
      I'm thinking of staying on the island, most likely Long Beach, for about a month or so.
      I was just wondering if anyone could give me the average cost per night, applicable to the cheapest and most basic accommodation available?
      Thanks,
      Loz

4 Answers May 24, 2008 at 8:03 AM
    • Rock climbing in perhentian????

by Jeech Online Now Feb 29, 2008 at 9:50 PM

Hi,

Is there many (or even any) rock climbing sites in perhentian? I was thinking of going for a snorkel n rock climbing trip soon.

1 Answer Mar 1, 2008 at 12:36 AM
    • weather in october

by admc Online Now Feb 7, 2008 at 4:57 AM

Hi, i intend visiting long beach around mid october and was wondering what the chances were of the weather still being ok and tne accomodation being open as ive read many places close towards the end of the dry season?

thanks
      Adam

1 Answer Feb 8, 2008 at 4:06 AM
    • how...?????

by hammannizu Online Now Jul 23, 2007 at 1:26 AM

my fren n i plan to make trip to pulau perhentian,the total of members for this trip is 25..so,how to get the best price for this amount of members??is there any package for this kind of trip?
      plz answer me as soon as possible

5 Answers Apr 29, 2008 at 7:49 PM
    • SingRing's Profile Photo

Accomodation in Panorama

by SingRing Online Now Jun 19, 2007 at 8:15 AM

Hi All,

Am planning to head down to kecil this weekend. I really like Panorama but i understand that they do not accept advance bookings. Are my chances of getting a room there good if i just walk in?

If not, will i be able to get accomodation on long beach if i do not make any bookings for this weekend? Any idea on how to confirm budget accomodation?

Thanks all!

• Partially Disabled would like to go to Senja Bay Resort

by Sha_R Online Now May 20, 2007 at 3:20 AM

Can someone tell me what Senja Bay Resort is all about with regards to accessablity?

I'm partially disabled so I can climb stairs but it's quite difficult. Also I'm a tad worried about the bathrooms since I did not have a good experience when I went to Tenggol Island. Their toilets were disgusting.

I'm planning to go between late July and early August with some friends. If you have any tips that would be so great!

Thanks heaps!
      Sha

• Booking

by Lindapiao Online Now May 18, 2007 at 2:41 AM

I was wondering if you had any available rooms for the 20 of may to the 25th of may ? To girls.

cheers Linda

1 Answer May 18, 2007 at 2:44 AM
    • About transportation from Perhentian to Singapore

by salinred Online Now May 2, 2007 at 8:14 PM

I'll be visiting Perhentian next week and I plan to leave perhentian directly for Singapore. I want to take the train cause it seems to save more time than transfer at KL by other ways. The problem is that the train station is not at Kuala Besut but at Tanah Merah. I wonder if anyone knows how to get Tanah Merah from Kuala Besut? And how long would it take? Thanks a lot:)

3 Answers May 3, 2007 at 11:34 PM
    • Weather in October

by Olaaa Online Now Apr 23, 2007 at 6:54 AM

Hi!
      I'm planning to visit Perhentian on 16-22 October this year, and I'm affraid the raining season will start by this time.
      Does anyone know, if it will be still possible to visit the island at this time (I mean if the boats will be still operating) and what is the weather like at this time?
      Thanks so much in advance!

5 Answers May 8, 2007 at 8:37 PM
    • Contact number

by dwl1 Online Now Apr 21, 2007 at 5:24 AM

Can anyone give me the phone numbers for Express Budaya or Mahligai Express & Mutiara Express? I'm trying to get transportation to Pulau Perhentian from KL. Thanks in advance.

4 Answers May 11, 2007 at 12:35 PM
    • Ecuador_in_july's Profile Photo

Where to store valuables?

by Ecuador_in_july Online Now Apr 16, 2007 at 3:25 PM

Hello!

Going to Perhentian Kecil in late August/early Sept and wanted to ask whether there are places to store valuables (like lockers) safely in the island? Do hotels/hostels have lockers and are they safe? I would hate losing my passport while snorkelling! Are there any alternatives?

Thanks in advance!

2 Answers May 8, 2007 at 8:52 PM
    • Max

by Mx4u Online Now Apr 15, 2007 at 9:37 PM

I will visit Perhentian kecil during 8 to 10 May, 2007. according to my research, kecil is better than besar island, and the hotel locate at Longbeach is better than another bay, so I think Lilly chalet is not bad. let me experience.
      About dive, only charge 80rm per time if visit the island have not book a backage, traffic can concern with http://www.perhentianisland.com.my/
      Maybe will visit besar island from kecil but stay in Kecil is quiet and confortable.

3 Answers May 8, 2007 at 8:59 PM
    • swimmer-'s Profile Photo

timetable

by swimmer- Online Now Mar 27, 2007 at 7:41 AM

Does anyone know the coach's timetable from kuala besut or jerteh to kuala lumpur?

2 Answers May 8, 2007 at 9:03 PM
    • how about Lily Chalet???

by jenggut Online Now Mar 23, 2007 at 2:55 AM

Hi..!

How about Lily Chalet? Will be going to the island on May. Comparing this to matahari,panorama,mohsin or others budget chalets... Is it a good place n comfortable to stay?....help plssssss...

Thanks!

4 Answers May 8, 2007 at 9:37 PM
    • Prices and seanon question

by beukaveli Online Now Mar 19, 2007 at 5:34 AM

Hi everone,

I have some questions regarding the perhentians, hope you can halp he,

first I know perhentian kecil isn't opened for tourism all year long. I want to go there by the start of april, is it possible?

I was on the perhentains before, long beach on kecil island, it was about 1.5 year ago. then I payed 15 RM a night for the dorm at, I guess it was, blue lagoon (i suppose it was the name,.. they have a restaurant up the hill with a great view on long beach). Do you know if it's still possible to stay on long beach for such low rates?

Thanks in advance!

1 Answer Mar 20, 2007 at 11:37 PM
    • our trip july 2007. turtle beach creek, perhentian island res., impiani resort?

by petra_zahler Online Now Mar 13, 2007 at 2:06 PM

hello!

we are looking forward to visit perhentian islands. we were already at d'lagoon in 2001 and it was very quiet, nice beach and beautiful snorkelling. can really recommend it for a relaxing holiday! have seen turtles laying their eggs at night and met nice people.

we first thought to go to redang this time, but after a research on internet we saw that perhentian is fitting better for our holiday.
      we like a quiet, relaxing accommodation where you have nice possibilities for snorkelling and just lay lazy at the beach and read a book. in the evening we would like to enjoy good food, and if there is the possibility, drink a glass of wine. we saw that on most resorts alcool is forbidden.

the first ten days of our trip we are going to sabah, then KL, after that we want to go right to perhentian islands.
      we plan to go to turtle beach creek for 4nights, then perhentian island resort, and at the end impiani resort. has anobody been at one of these resorts?

or can somebody recommend another resort?

thanks everybody for your answer!!

greeting from switzerland!

petra

1 Answer May 8, 2007 at 5:21 AM