Pulau Perhentian Kecil Travel Answers

change location

our trip july 2007. turtle beach creek, perhentian island res., impiani resort?

by petra_zahler Online Now Mar 13, 2007 at 2:06 PM

hello!

we are looking forward to visit perhentian islands. we were already at d'lagoon in 2001 and it was very quiet, nice beach and beautiful snorkelling. can really recommend it for a relaxing holiday! have seen turtles laying their eggs at night and met nice people.

we first thought to go to redang this time, but after a research on internet we saw that perhentian is fitting better for our holiday.
we like a quiet, relaxing accommodation where you have nice possibilities for snorkelling and just lay lazy at the beach and read a book. in the evening we would like to enjoy good food, and if there is the possibility, drink a glass of wine. we saw that on most resorts alcool is forbidden.

the first ten days of our trip we are going to sabah, then KL, after that we want to go right to perhentian islands.
we plan to go to turtle beach creek for 4nights, then perhentian island resort, and at the end impiani resort. has anobody been at one of these resorts?

or can somebody recommend another resort?

thanks everybody for your answer!!

greeting from switzerland!

petra

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • yoey's Profile Photo

Re: our trip july 2007. turtle beach creek, perhentian island res., impiani resort?

by yoey Online Now May 8, 2007 at 5:21 AM

hello there..
    im island boy and i know everything about my island. hehe.
    turtle beach creek is the farthest site on the island and far far away from the others. so it very quiet place and nice coral in front the beach. but the beach fully by the coral. perhentian island resort is the best beach on the island but not really busy coz it quite expensive and most of tourist like to stay at LOng beach, perhentian kecil. impiani is quiet place but not nice beach coz the sand is not really white. i suggest u to saty at Perhentian Island Resort First then from there u can servey for other place.
    if u need more information just msg me at yoyoey@gmail.com

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines