Pulau Perhentian Kecil Travel Answers

change location

Which chalet to stay in perhentian kecil?

by nadya_zahid Online Now Mar 8, 2007 at 7:26 PM

Hi,
I will be coming to Perhentian kecil from 28th April-1st May 2007.
Can anyone suggest which chalet to stay along long beach which cost less than RM100 per nite?
Is it cheaper to take a package or free and easy?
Do they have any banana boat or jet ski in perhentian kecil?

Quote & Answer
6 Answers
  • baem's Profile Photo

RE: Which chalet to stay in perhentian kecil?

by baem Online Now Mar 10, 2007 at 1:39 AM

long beach for 100 chalets? im not so sure bout that rates but u can try to check on moonlight, mohsin (a new build chalets, great at hillsite a seaview facing..)... bubu definetly is pricy..

they dont have any banana boat or jet ski n their main transportation is water taxi due to take a good care of their beach sites..

package or walk-in? its differ by person.. if ur 1st time there n not so sure bout evrything, go for package where ur food, snokelling trip will be arranged.. but if u think about free n easy, take ur own arrangement definetly go for walk-in.. but carefull, date that u choose is the starting of the peak season for island trips.. n there might be no more rooms when u arrived..

enjoy!! n i wanna go there again!! :)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Cyrstalia's Profile Photo

RE: Which chalet to stay in perhentian kecil?

by Cyrstalia Online Now Mar 10, 2007 at 11:59 PM

Try Long beach Inn ... Free N easy is always cheaper and more flexible. You can at least try other resorts's food and also take a short 15 min walk behind the long beach toward another part of this island which is much quiet place and relax. Long beach is a party place ...lots of people , noise and resorts,boats ..if you like this ...then stay here....Else consider Perhentian Kecil or Tuna Bay ...much more relax.

Check out http://www.journeymalaysia.com , u will find lots of information with chalets outlook and price, site infor . Good website for planning and selection.

Cheers,

• RE: Which chalet to stay in perhentian kecil?

by sunshine7788 Online Now Mar 11, 2007 at 12:49 AM

Hi there,

I am personally recomend to stay in Bubu long beach resort in perhentian kecil island. 3D2N fullboard package is around rm512 per pax for twin sharing room. I had booked this package from this website www.eazytravels.com. I was due with this agent ms.cherry cherry.chin@eazytravels.com.

I hope this would be help u..

• baem's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Which chalet to stay in perhentian kecil?

by baem Online Now Mar 11, 2007 at 8:41 AM

yup, i agreed with u.. ive stay there last week n its great.. people there is great oso... :)

• pienkcat's Profile Photo

by pienkcat Online Now Mar 13, 2007 at 11:54 PM

Hello Baem,

What do u think of Perhentian Island Resort? Is it a good place to stay?Will be going to the island on May for 4D3N. Comparing this PIR with Tunabay, which one do u reckon?

Thanks!

• baem's Profile Photo

by baem Online Now Mar 14, 2007 at 2:31 AM

hye pienkcat!

perhentian island resort if im not mistaken is located at perhentian besar.. u can double check on it..
    tuna bay is on the other site of long beach, this place is also nice n normally rite after dinner around 7, it will be really quite n people normally do their activities in their place. This is also the place where people are having time at the hill to view the sunset that recommended by the local people.

but if u think about of having a nitelife, u can switch to the other site of the land which is long beach, the best part of the island and here is also where people usually gathered for having some drinks at the island club situated there. theres a lot of money savings chalet there.. u can try mohsin, moonlight but the best for me is stay bubu.. :)

hav fun ya!!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines