Pulau Perhentian Kecil Travel Answers

change location
dawei81's Profile Photo

Rooms

by dawei81 Online Now Apr 25, 2006 at 8:11 AM

Hey all just wondering if anyone has any more info on places to stay on Kecil. I'll be taking my rescue course with coral sky divers and would like to be situated close to their dive shop on long beach,. Any info would be greatly appreciated, cheap rooms??. Also. will be flying into Kota Bharu, just wondering the fastest and easiest way to Kecil. Thanks in advance.

Dave

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • dar76's Profile Photo

RE: Rooms

by dar76 Online Now Apr 25, 2006 at 9:35 PM

hi dave!!

in case u haven't seen my perhentian page, here r some infos that might be of help..

once u arrived in kota bharu, go to the cab/taxi counter in the airport..they have a special counter for cabs to kuala besut..when u get out from the arrival hall, it'll be on your right hand side next to the entrance..

the cab will cost u rm51 per cab (up to 4 people in a cab)..but it might be a bit higher now coz that was last year..the ride to besut will be approximately 50 minutes..

once u get to the jetty, there will be loads of boat for u to choose..u can go to Anjung Holidays counter n book ur boat there..the rate will be rm60 return trip..the last boat to the island will be around 5pm..after that it might be more expensive..the boat ride will be around 30-40 minutes..

the best place to stay if u're taking the class with coral sky will be the matahari chalet or the panorama chalet..both r nice, clean n give ut he best value for money!! the food is good too!! n they r both right next to coral sky!! u can ask coral sky to help book the room for u..

hope this help!!

have a nice trip!! :)

dar...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines