Pulau Perhentian Besar Travel Answers

change location

Climate in february

by charlotteveppler Online Now Jan 17, 2008 at 1:06 PM

Hallo; can anyboby tell me about the weather in the end of february, where my family and I are planning to go to Pulau Perhentian. I know the monsoon is there, but how bad is it? Thanks

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • perhentianboys's Profile Photo

Re: Climate in february

by perhentianboys Online Now Jan 23, 2008 at 5:49 PM

HI.. On february a few chalet already open but i can't promise with you about the waether.. like today (24th January 2008) the weather is ok.. sunny.. but the weather can be change at any time because the monsoon season not finish yet until Chinese New year (7th February).. but if at the end of February I think the weather already ok. last year (2007) the weather is good on February but for the year 2006 was problem.. on Chinese new year there are many customer went to perhentian island because of chinese new year holiday and on the other day monsoon coming so they can't do any activity or back to the main land because of the sea condition very bad. they stuck there for 2 days.. on the 3rd day the weather back to the normal..

so if you coming at the end of February or on March I think no problem.. but don't come on early February.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines