Pulau Perhentian Besar Travel Answers

change location
backpackerbaby's Profile Photo

travelling from S'pore...

by backpackerbaby Online Now Aug 31, 2004 at 8:55 AM

Hi~ I'm planning to go to Perhentian Island from Singapore first by bus to Jerteh and then by speed boat. I've some questions about the bus tickets, please help: 1. I read from the internet that the Transnasional bus tickets should be purchased 1 day in advance at Lavender Street Coach Station. Is it ok if I purchase the ticket on the same day of departure? Do you have any experience in getting a walk-in ticket successfully? Or is it too risky? 2. Do you know any websites for booking the bus tickets online? 3. Is there an agent called "Ken Air" in Singapore? I found a webpage saying that internet booking can be made by emailing CREDIT CARD No. plus booking details to kenair@singnet.com.sg, do you have any experiece with this? 4. Do you know the time table for the bus BACK to Singapore? Does it also depart from Jerteh? I couldn't find the details about the way back and I need someone to confirm. 5. Is it advisable to take a train to Tenah Merah instead? How far is the railway station from Tanjong Pagar MRT Station? look forward to your replies. Thanks a lot in advance. Cheers, backpackerbaby

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines