Pulau Pangkor

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ipoh tour by walking

Ipoh Jun 16, 2014 at 9:12 AM

Hi, I'm going to ipoh from KL by train. I want to look around old town. Also, want to visit kek lok Tong temple, too. Is it easy to grab a taxi in Ipoh? I'm a bit worried about that.. Even if I get to the temple, do you think i can get back to the old town by taxi again?? Thank you..

more
    • Seafood restaurant

by lovelina Online Now Dec 4, 2013 at 11:14 PM

Kindly advice which seafood food restaurant with
      Good environment in Pangkor?.?

• XindyYoona's Profile Photo

Is there any night market?

by XindyYoona Online Now Nov 13, 2013 at 1:26 AM

Is there any night market?When?

3 Answers Nov 13, 2013 at 2:39 PM
    • XindyYoona's Profile Photo

How much is the fee for water sports?

by XindyYoona Online Now Nov 12, 2013 at 10:26 PM

How much is the fee for water sports such as snorkelling, diving.....and even travel to the Pulau Sembilan?

1 Answer Nov 15, 2013 at 11:34 PM
    • How to travel from KLIA to Pangkor Laut so as not to miss the last ferry

by fayyazys Online Now Oct 11, 2013 at 11:46 PM

My flight arrives in KLIA on 13th at around 2:15 pm. By the time I exit immigration it will be 3:00 pm. How can I rush to PL resort. I understand we can arrange direct taxis from the airport?
      Fayyaz

• Pulau Pangkor

by CarmenTan Online Now Jul 7, 2013 at 1:36 AM

I am planning for the short-term holidays to Pulau Pangkor with my family during next month Hari Raya. But I am new to this Island. I browse the website and intend to book for the Pangkor Coray Bay Resort. Would like to check whether this resort is good in terms of service, food , and cleanliness ? BTW, is there any vegetarian meal which i can find in the Island?

Any transport to get from KL to Lumut jetty? Can I know if there is any online ticket booking?

If there is any surcharge for Hari Raya ? Will there be lotz of tourists during the Public Holidays in Pulau Pangkor?

1 Answer Jul 7, 2013 at 6:46 AM
    • Daihappydai's Profile Photo

Travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Pulau Pangkor

by Daihappydai Online Now May 13, 2012 at 1:16 AM

We will be arriving in KL at 10am on Friday 13th July. We are flying in from Kota Kinabalu with Air Asia, so we will be at the LCCT.
      We would like to go from the airport directly to Pulau Pangkor. I have found the website for Star Shuttle buses that go directly from the airport to Sitiawan but looking at the schedule, there is a bus at 9 am (too early) and the next is not until 12.30.
      My question is, how long does it take, and how do we get to Puduraya Bus Station from LCCT to get an earlier bus, and if we did this, would we need to book in advance?
      Also, if we waited for the Star Shuttle bus, would we need to book that one in advance?
      Thank you in anticipation.

3 Answers May 15, 2012 at 3:42 AM
    • Penang to KL via Pulau Pangkor

by sma19710 Online Now Jun 16, 2011 at 4:54 PM

We want to travel from Penang to Pulau Pangkor, spend 4 nights, before travelling to KL to get international flight home. What would be the best way of doing this? There seen to be no flights now. Would it be cheaper to hire a car for the 5 days (seems excessive, to have it parked by the Jetty for 4 of them) or just to get a taxi? Don't want to do public bus thing as we have kids. Any advice would be appreciated.

4 Answers Jun 18, 2011 at 4:33 AM
    • Flights to pangkor laut from kl

by rajrita Online Now Nov 27, 2010 at 7:29 PM

Berjaya air does not have any options for airport PKG

Can u please help I will fly from SZB

3 Answers Dec 1, 2010 at 1:43 AM
    • Fishing & accomodation at Pangkor Laut

by jacktour Online Now Feb 10, 2010 at 10:10 PM

Any place to do fishing at/near Pangkor Laut? Can we charter a boat for fishing? How about accomodation? What are the charges like? Thanks.

1 Answer Feb 11, 2010 at 2:08 AM
    • amarshah's Profile Photo

Ideal place to stay ! Water Sports ! Weather !

by amarshah Online Now Jul 16, 2009 at 4:38 AM

Hi all,

Planning a visit to Pangkor in Sept or Nov this year.

As we looking for have a relaxing time and indulge in water sports like snorkeling / canoeing / kayaking
      Which will be a better place to stay Pangkor beach resort or Nipha bay Villa

What will be the weather like in Sept & Nov.. how bad does it usually rain ?

Thanks

Amar

3 Answers Jul 18, 2009 at 7:24 AM
    • idy's Profile Photo

Your views on parking & Anjungan Beach Resort

by idy Online Now Jul 3, 2009 at 5:51 AM

Hullo Forum Folks!

We'll be driving up to Lumut to spend a couple of days at Pangkor Island.

Is there safe parking right at the jetty? If not, where should we park and how much would it cost per day?

Also, there's a new place called Anjungan Beach Resort and Spa, has anyone been there before? What's it like during the off peak periods (week days)?

Thanks in advance!

1 Answer Jul 3, 2009 at 11:40 PM
    • is pangkor fun?

by munsies Online Now Nov 26, 2008 at 9:41 AM

hello all! my friends and i were planning on a trip to the beach for a couple of days. we plan to enjoy water sports and alcohol induced memorable nights. is pangkor a good spot for this sort of thing?

thanks in advance!
      cheers!

2 Answers Nov 27, 2008 at 11:00 PM
    • kl to pangkor

by virtualname1 Online Now Feb 5, 2008 at 1:29 AM

how much does it cost by taxi or is there public transport to pangkor from kl.. how long does the journey take?

1 Answer Feb 5, 2008 at 6:23 PM
    • Pangkor or Langkawi?

by marina53 Online Now Jan 14, 2008 at 8:29 AM

From Thailand (Ko Lipe)I have to go to Malaysia for a short time, just to stamp out/in. What is the best and cheaper of the two islands? I look for clear water and nice atmosphere and I do not want to spend much. Could anybody advise?
      Marina

3 Answers Feb 3, 2008 at 1:53 AM
    • what are the prices for snorkeling and kayaking

by chuxian Online Now Nov 24, 2007 at 9:23 PM

i just wanna know what are the prices for snokeling and kayaking.. and where are the best spots for snorkeling? also, where can i enjoy kayaking?

1 Answer Nov 20, 2008 at 11:12 AM
    • Bus to Pulau Pangkor from KL early Dec 2007

by Lesley.C Online Now Nov 19, 2007 at 10:34 AM

Im going at beg of December. Can anyone tell me which is best bus (company or number). I know it goes from Puduraya to Lumut then ferry but not sure which company has most comfortable coaches.

1 Answer Nov 20, 2007 at 6:17 AM
    • 2nd - 4th November

by pammye Online Now Oct 29, 2007 at 5:15 AM

I'll be in PANGKOR from the 2nd till the 4th November!

Anyone will be around????

• How to go Lumut

by Shermayne Online Now Mar 17, 2007 at 12:36 PM

How to get to lumut from Penang? Is there any map available?
      Im going to Pulau Pangkor soon. Any suggesstion or advice?

2 Answers Mar 17, 2007 at 8:41 PM
    • PADI Openwater

by mothball Online Now Feb 10, 2007 at 3:20 AM

hi
      can anyone recommend a good dive centre in Pangkor to get my PADI Openwater please?
      And do you know if its possible to take the written part in London first?
      thanks!

2 Answers Feb 13, 2007 at 3:26 AM
    • Car park?

by xl0104 Online Now Oct 17, 2006 at 9:05 AM

I will be heading for Pangkor this festive season and I'm heading there by car. From the postings, I gather that I will have to get to Pangkor by ferry. My question is, can any of the ferries bring the car over or do I park on the mainland? Any recommended safe place to park?

Thank you in advance.

2 Answers Aug 30, 2007 at 1:08 AM
    • I want to watch Astro Supersport at Pangkor..Please help..thanks..

by jontyan Online Now Oct 11, 2006 at 12:41 AM

Hi everyone..I'm new here.
      I hope someone will help me out...ok .here it goes..
      Me and my friends will be camping at the south of pangkor..which is below of Dutch Fort in the map..
      This is actually my first time there so I don't have any idea how it looks like..I'm a "follower"..
      The problem is, we're going on 21st of October which will be the final weekend for the Formula 1 season! and it will be Schumacher's last race! *clash*

So, I decided..on Sunday (22nd) afternoon, to check in a nearest motel with TV and astro..I'm not sure whether 8TV is broadcasting it because the race is on 1:00 am...

Well..this is what I need...
      - a cheap place to stay for a nite.
      - a place to watch the F1...anywhere near the motel ( best if it's in the motel)...mamak..pubs?

I hope you guys will help me out...
      thank you very much!

Jon

• help me please

by sherenelim Online Now Oct 10, 2006 at 7:46 PM

me and my fren plan to go pulau pangkor as holiday...but we dont know tht we have made a good choice to pulau pangkor or not...interesting place?nice water?yet we dont know which hotel or resort to stay...in addition we dont want to over our budget to booked a hotel or resort.sob sob..we planned to got there for 3 days and 2 nights...can anyone give me suggestion or not?
      your kindness is much appreciate..

• Beach huts hotel

by winytan Online Now Sep 30, 2006 at 3:50 AM

i am planning to go in to pangkor during deeparaya holiday.
      anyone heard of beach huts hotel before?
      any comments?
      * i need the sea and the beach. that's all. =)
      simple requirement.

4 Answers Oct 2, 2006 at 9:35 PM
    • Tricio's Profile Photo

Advanced Booking or just show there?

by Tricio Online Now Sep 29, 2006 at 9:54 AM

Hi,

I am planning to be in Pangkor the weekend of the 6th of October, just for one night. Does anyone know if I need to book hotel in advance? Is October low season?

Thanks

1 Answer Sep 29, 2006 at 8:24 PM
    • Advice

by haggis36 Online Now Sep 19, 2006 at 6:21 AM

My husband and I are looking at booking a holiday to Pangkor, we have done lots of travelling, however this was before we had our daughter who is 2.

Can anyone tell me, how we get to Pangkor from landing in KL ie do any of the hotels or resorts pick up /drop off (Bearing in mind we have a little one) and which hotels or resorts would be best.

3 Answers Sep 29, 2006 at 8:33 PM
    • island and weather

by 3wan Online Now Apr 11, 2006 at 1:53 AM

Is this island nice??wheres the best beach and accomadation. What will weather be like last week in june???

4 Answers Jun 16, 2006 at 9:48 PM
    • fishboy's Profile Photo

Need To Have Fishing Boat Number For P. Jarak Fishing

by fishboy Online Now Feb 2, 2006 at 2:24 AM

Do anyone have any contact number for boatman there?? Regards

1 Answer Feb 2, 2006 at 6:55 AM
    • albert04's Profile Photo

tioman or pangkor

by albert04 Online Now Jan 22, 2006 at 10:01 AM

Hi

Need some advice! went to langkawi last year in july had a bit of rain but wasn't too bad. We want to see another part of malaysia but not sure which, langkawi was very quiet we didn't mind that too much, just any advie would be helpful

emma

3 Answers Jan 23, 2006 at 4:40 AM
    • ChrisCarlander's Profile Photo

Should we book ahead in late Feb/early March?

by ChrisCarlander Online Now Jan 1, 2006 at 1:40 AM

Hi,

We're two couples visiting Pangkor Island in late February staying until early March 2006. We have two small children. We'd like to stay on Teluk Nipah and are willing to pay some R100-150 for an aircon chalet with attached bathroom.

We will arrive on a Monday or Tuesday. Do we need to book ahead or can we just expect that there will suitable accommodation for us anyway? Is this considered to be high or low season on the island?

Christopher

5 Answers Mar 6, 2006 at 6:54 PM
    • Are there camping places?

by Makino Online Now Dec 28, 2005 at 4:02 PM

Does someone know if we can sleep in a tent? Can I rent a tent there? Thank you. Fritz (Vienna)

1 Answer Dec 28, 2005 at 4:27 PM