Pulau Pangkor Travel Answers

change location

help!! where to stay????? looking for perfect holiday resort with low price, but good facilities!

by silverwilly Online Now Oct 29, 2004 at 8:52 PM

i'm planning to go to pangkor this december with a few of my friends. There would be around 4-6 of us, and we are quite choosy with our choice of accomodation, though we dun mind all of us squeezing into one room, if needed. We are looking for a resort which is affordable (budget round rm25-45 per person per nite), comfortable, by the beach but also near to the town area, and some where where we could get some water activities. we've checked out some resorts, but could not make up our minds. we were thinking of coral bay resort in pasir bogak, but were not sure whether the place is nice or if there's any water activities available as we could not find any reviews on the resort. any one been there? we also checked out lambaian beach resort, but it seems to be a bit out of out budget range. We are also considering sri bayu beach resort and seaview hotel which promised lots of activities like snorkelling, jungle trekking etc but we r not sure of its room rates and could not find much information on the internet. we've read some reviews on seaview hotel. many says that the staffs are friendly, and the view is beautiful, but the rooms are bit old. we were initially planning to stay in pasir bogak because we read that the sea is shallow and good for water acitivities, and there are lots of seafood and food stalls around. However, many also suggest teluk nipah is the better choice. Now, we are torn between teluk nipah and pasir bogak....and also which resort to stay in. none of us has been to pangkor before, so can anyone help us with our decision? thanks a million!!!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • RE: help!! where to stay????? looking for perfect holiday resort with low price, but good facilities

by azimi Online Now Nov 11, 2006 at 7:14 PM

hallo. Ilike to give you one suggestion .when you arrive at jetty rent a car
    usualy arround rm60/day or motorcycle rm20/day.
    for challet go to teluk nipah plenty to choose,my recomendation olala chalet
    only rm50/day acc but 100m from beach. (last time I went on oct 2006)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines