Pulau Nusadua

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Is it cheap to live in Bali more than 6 months

Bali Dec 14, 2014 at 7:05 AM

Is it cheap to live in Bali more than 6 months i.e. and operate an online business. Is there good internet etc there?

more
    • Taking Lamb meat

Bali Nov 25, 2014 at 6:33 PM

Hi there,
      does anyone know about new rules for taking Lamb meat to Bali?
      we are going Bali in December and plan to take 20 kg of lamb meat with us, i know we have declare it but what is the procedure after that?
      thanks

more
    • Airport layover

Denpasar 14 hours ago

Hi there

I have a flight from Dili Timor Leste to Bali on Sriwijaya Air and then i have a connecting flight to Jakarta in the afternoon like less than 2 hrs after landing

I was wondering is it very quick process to let says get off the plane, pay the $35USD for Visa On arrival, get stamped into Indonesia, exit customs then find my way to DOMESTIC DEPARTURES where they probably gave me my Jakarta boarding pass in Dili and all whats left is to pay domestic departure tax and go through security as there is no need to exit Indonesia as this is a Domestic flight

I am flying Sriwijaya Air so does this mean there is a seperate terminal at Bali airport for Domestic flights?

Also how much do i pay for departure tax tax for a domestic flight

I have never traveled to Bali Airport before as next week will be a huge challenge and I cant miss my flight to Jakarta as that means having to by another flight

more
    • Exchanging $100 USD Bills

Bali Dec 17, 2014 at 11:05 AM

Hello folks,

I'll be arriving in Bali next week from India and i have been told that i cannot exchange USD $100 bills printed prior to 2006.Is this correct ? The USD $100 bills i have received from my forex agent are the newer 2009A series bills,the one with Blue 3D security ribbon ? Is this something i need to worry about ?

Thanks !

more
    • Friese's Profile Photo

Lombok: how to get from Lembar Port to North part or to Gili ?

Bali Nov 25, 2014 at 8:44 PM

Hello :)

Could you help me, please? :)
      My husband and I are going to Bali & Lombok / Gili in April 2015.

1) Maybe do you know, how we can get from the port in Lombok (Lembar) to the North area in Lombok? :)
      Here is map what I mean: http://oi59.tinypic.com/28thoqd.jpg

2) If we get off the boat (cheaper one: lombok-network.com/by_boat.h...) in Lombok at 01:00 am or 7:00 am - do you know is there any buses which can takes us to Nothern area of Lombok?
      2a) If yes, do you know where I can find time of departures this buses and prices? ;)
      (We hear that is better to avoid taxi drivers and thats why we prefer buses)

3) Or how to get from Lombok to Gili?

I will extremely thankful for you for any information :)
      Kind regards! :)

more
    • Travel Tips

Bali Dec 4, 2014 at 6:41 AM

Any tips when travel to Bali?

more
    • Which beach for Snorkelling? getting there advice needed as well

Bali Dec 10, 2014 at 9:15 PM

Hi all

Need some quick responses as I'm trying to decide whether to visit Bali pre-Christmas till Boxing Day and need to book flights soon.

1. What beach is good for snorkeling? I did some research and seems Blue Lagoon and Amed are good?

2. The beaches that are good for snorkelling seem further away than the usual Kuta, Nusa Dua etc. How do I get there? Any idea of cost of driver and car hire? Is it possible to get a driver and car from the airport or do I have to pre-book?

3. Is it a good idea to travel from this seemingly out of the way beach to Ubud?

Thanks for replies!

more
    • s_odyssey's Profile Photo

Diving in Nusa Dua...

by s_odyssey Online Now Oct 9, 2003 at 10:11 AM

I will be going to Bali for the xmas holidays. Has anyone done any diving in the area? What about the local prices for diving packages? Is it worth bringing my own gear?

6 Answers Oct 17, 2003 at 11:43 AM