Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• n4nova's Profile Photo

Taxi from Airport

Medan Apr 8, 2014 at 12:09 AM

Hi ,
      I will be reaching Medan tomorrow in the evening around 7:30 pm at Kualanamu Airport. I need to go to Sibayak Multinational Resthouse, Berastagi.
      What I am asking is : Is it safe to travel from Medan to Berastagi at night?We are 2 persons. I heard it takes 4 hours. Is Medan safe at night? Or is it better if I stay back in airport that night and start next day morning?
      And,. which Taxi should I choose from airport??? I am considering both safety and money..
      I talked to someone in Medan for Taxi transport. He told me that he will charge 600,000 IDR!.. I believe it is too much!
      Please reply soon...

Waiting for the reply...

Thanks in advance.

Srijani

more
    • EkaterinaT1's Profile Photo

From Nias to Banyak

by EkaterinaT1 Online Now Oct 14, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Hello! Need advice of travellers and locals. Have a dream about to places on Earth, but cant find any information about transportation! How we can get from Nias to Banyak island?

5 Answers Nov 19, 2013 at 12:19 AM
    • Guide in Nias

by lisbetk Online Now Dec 26, 2011 at 6:54 PM

During my visit in 2001 I used Pak Bahari Zagoto from Teluk Dalam as a guide. The telephone number I have from back then doesn't work anymore. Would like to go back in 2013 so need his contact information.
      Lisbet Kvistgaard

4 Answers Aug 27, 2013 at 11:43 AM
    • mlopespereira's Profile Photo

Which airline companies fly to Nias

by mlopespereira Online Now Feb 20, 2007 at 11:08 AM

I'm planning to visit Nias Island this year. I would kike to know which airline companies, actually, flies there.

I know there are some flights from Medan in N.Sumatra. I've also heard that SMAC airlines endend that route.

Can anybody tell me wich are the companies flying there and how often.

Best Regards

Mario

4 Answers Aug 27, 2013 at 11:43 AM
    • Actual situation in Pulau Nias/indonesien

by RUPFL Online Now Jan 10, 2006 at 12:52 PM

I have been in Nias 1999 and I loved it. Now there was the Tsunami 12/04 und a big earthquake 2005 and till now I coudn't get any information about the actual situation there. Maybe someone has information?
      Thank you!

2 Answers Aug 27, 2013 at 11:43 AM