Pulau Mapur

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Baggade drop room in Jakarta Airport

Jakarta Yesterday

I wanna leave my baggage at a baggage room inside the Jakarta Airport.
      Is there a baggage drop room ? And if so , where is it ?

Chao.

more
    • wus's Profile Photo

small hike in Banjar?

Bali Jun 30, 2015 at 9:05 AM

Is it possible to walk cross country from Air Panas hot springs to Brahma Vihara Arama buddhist monastery, and vice versa? Or are there any deep river beds or canyons inbetween that would prohibit this? Or fences?

more
    • TarekG's Profile Photo

Malang to Bali ASAP

Indonesia Jun 28, 2015 at 8:23 AM

Hello , i want to travel from Malang to Bali , i found one direct flight only on wing air , but they allow only 10 KG bag , i want to know if i can buy an extra bag with me if anybody knows about that ?

If not , does anyone know if there are lockers for luggage in malang airport ?

Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Thank you so much :)

more
    • michelpm's Profile Photo

coming to Komodo w a Cruise ship

Komodo Jun 22, 2015 at 6:36 PM

coming to Komodo w a Cruise ship we would like to know how we can disembark and get a Ranger to make a tour w/o beaches. We live in the Philippines and diving is enough here!

more
    • Local guides

Gorontalo Jun 19, 2015 at 2:36 AM

Are there locale guides in Gorontalo?

more
    • Where is best Ubud yoga

Ubud Jun 16, 2015 at 9:41 AM

What is the best place to do yoga in Ubud?

more
    • marquin59's Profile Photo

Help with 3 month rental :-)

Ubud Jun 30, 2015 at 8:10 PM

Hallo I am looking for 3 month rental. For the months of June/July/August (I know  !!! Its the "busiest" time in Ubud.) But does anyone know of a hidden gem out there, maybe out Payogan way ? Thanks in advance for replies :-)

more
    • AmrD's Profile Photo

Hotels in Bali

Bali Jun 14, 2015 at 10:03 PM

Hi all
      I'm in desperate need for your recommendation for hotels in bali. I want to bock in hotel with *** bu not very expensive up to 80$ pe night

more
    • Nirwana pan pacific

Bali Jun 5, 2015 at 10:20 PM

Hi, I'm staying at the above resort with my mum for 8 nights, are we in a comfortable walking distance to Tahn Lot, and are there any markets closer to the resort also how much should I expect to pay to get to Kuta and back??
      Thanks for your help.
      Kim

more
    • Do I need 2 or 3 days to cover these in Ubud?

Ubud Jun 5, 2015 at 10:22 AM

Dear fellow travellers,
      Is it possible to cover these in 2 days, or do I need 3? Would hiring a driver easen the process?
      I would like to see Monkey Forest, have a good walk at Tegallalang paddy field, visit Teba Sari Agrowisata for coffee tasting, have a walk thru Campuhan Ridge walk and visit Ubud palace, Arma museum and maybe Saraswati temple.

Other then these do you suggest any special must-sees around Ubud?
      I hear that each detail of Ubud is impressive and it is worth of more than 2-3 days, but I would like to have the best plan with my conditions. Thank you very much.

more
    • wus's Profile Photo

Nice beaches on Java?

Java Jun 25, 2015 at 2:04 PM

Are there any nice beaches on Java? With "nice" I mean gently sloping, with fine sand and a couple of restaurants and guest houses in a coconut palm grove behind the beach. Something like panoramio.com/photo_explorer... (Palolem / Goa) or panoramio.com/photo_explorer... (Mirissa / Sri Lanka)

more
    • SIM card purchase in Jakarta

Jakarta Jun 17, 2015 at 11:00 PM

I wanna purchase a SIM card for my mobile phone somewhere in Jakarta. I will make a short stopover in Jakarta - about 6 hours. So, I can afford to spend 3 hours for this purpose - start from the Jakarta airport, maybe by taxi, and buy it , and then come back.
      Which place is convenient to buy a SIM card under this condition ?

Chao,

more
    • health insurance for Batam citizen

Riau Province Jun 6, 2015 at 6:41 AM

Hi! Could you help me? My friend has been working as a lecturer at the university located in Batam. She said that the price of the health insurance is 500.000 Rp per month. Her salary is 3.000.000 Rp. It means her salary is cut by 500.000 Rp every month. Is it truth? Why is the health insurance so expensive in Indonesia?
      Thank you!

more
    • Lynvee's Profile Photo

Somebody who wants to explore Bali?

Bali Jun 28, 2015 at 1:04 AM

Hello, I will be in Ubod, Bali on 24 to 26th of August. I am wondering if there is somebody who is interested exploring Bali with me?

Lynvee

more
    • AmrD's Profile Photo

Bali or Lombok??

Indonesia Jun 13, 2015 at 12:32 AM

Hi all,
      I plan to go Indonesia and spend 5 day in an island in Indonesia, I'm confused betweeen bali and lombok.
      Can you help me and tell me what is the activities in each island, and your own preferance.
      Thakns in advance

more