Pulau Langkawi Travel Answers

change location

Sunset Beach Resort

by waynehayes Online Now Jul 25, 2004 at 3:58 AM

Hi, Have any of you stayed at this hotel in Langkawi? Does it have a pool? Can you reccomend any other mid priced hotels on the island? Thanks

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • wufei's Profile Photo

Re: Sunset Beach Resort

by wufei Online Now Jul 25, 2004 at 9:26 AM

budget budget and budget. How much u willing to spend on your accommodation? They are plenty of midrange hotel. Awana Porto Malai was one of them. But beware no pools no beach. But pretty nice seaview. Or you like to stay at Kuah (City Bayview). For me stayinh at Kuah town was not recommended unless you are crazy about shopping.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • backpackerbaby's Profile Photo

Re: Sunset Beach Resort

by backpackerbaby Online Now Jul 25, 2004 at 10:03 PM

hiya I stayed at Sunset Beach Resort and I loved it, the room was huge and the price was v. reasonable (RM128/double room incl. breakfast). There is no pool BUT Pantai Tengah is just a few steps from the rooms. If a pool is a must, try Beach Garden Resort. It's lovely. Enjoy Langkawi. cheer, backpackerbaby

• Re: Sunset Beach Resort

by waynehayes Online Now Jul 26, 2004 at 8:31 AM

Thanks for replies. I think I'm working on a budget of around £40 per night or around 260 ringitts. Thanks for any help.

• cheekychic's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Sunset Beach Resort

by cheekychic Online Now Jul 26, 2004 at 10:50 AM

Hi, With RM250 budget, you can get 4 star hotels in Langkawi and most of them have swimming pools. Some good 4 star hotels are Awana Porto Malai, Mutiara Burau Bay & Holiday Villa. YOu can check out this site for more hotel information: journeymalaysia.com/MI_langk...

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines