change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• need information

Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan Jul 6, 2014 at 6:47 PM

hi,
      my husband and i are planning to visit Labuan next month. may be stay for 3 nights 4 days. can you suggest me the best place to stay where everything is walking distance and where can I get cheap seafood restaurant

Thanks

more
    • Night Life

by walternsh Online Now Mar 8, 2014 at 2:23 AM

Is there a best place to go for Night life in Labuan.

• how a foreign travel to labuan from kuala lumpur,if it doesn't have a passport?

by cheng162408 Online Now Apr 29, 2012 at 7:48 AM

hi there,i'm really curious about labuan coz i'm hearing a lots of good things from my friends.. it just happened that i renewed my passport and i'm still in the process of waiting till ill finally have it.As of now, i'm on my leave so i was thinking to visit labuan but i don't posses my passport now. Can i be able to travel there?if so,kindly tell me how.. really hoping for ur answers.thnx.

1 Answer May 7, 2012 at 4:11 PM
    • serviced apartment

by ragvam Online Now Mar 30, 2012 at 2:20 AM

is there any serviced apartment or independent house with service

1 Answer Apr 1, 2012 at 5:06 PM
    • vpas's Profile Photo

any info on pulau labuan

by vpas Online Now Apr 30, 2009 at 3:33 AM

there is very little info on pulau labuan in malaysia.could someone give any info on the best place to stay,where to find vegetarian food,what to buy and from where?
      thanks in advance,
      vpas

3 Answers May 6, 2009 at 8:14 PM
    • Anyone been to the Labuan Marine Park's 3 islands before?

by purpledee Online Now Jul 21, 2008 at 8:17 PM

It has been a while since I gone back home to Labuan. I was excited to see such great attraction from the website.. but I've been a little hesitate since I don't see much info on "how to get there".

I asked around my cousins and friends, seems no one know...

Can someone help? Is this a recommended place for outing, especially snorkeling...

thanks.

• DSwede's Profile Photo

Best alternative point of origin

by DSwede Online Now Jun 20, 2008 at 12:26 AM

I'm mapping out a holiday that may or may not include a stop in Labuan. Among other things I'd love to see some of the monuments and do some wreck diving.

I'm trying to hit all destinations, Kota Kinabalu, Bandar Seri, Labuan and Miri.

I'd appreciate anyone's opinion on best way to get there.
      I know there is transit between Miri and Bandar, but what about other routings between these four places?

5 Answers May 10, 2010 at 1:17 AM