change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• lthemanz's Profile Photo

Baby Life Jacket

by lthemanz Online Now Feb 12, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Do you know if they provide life jacket on the boat ride to Kapas Island? My son is 1 year old, would they have life jacket for him?

3 Answers Feb 13, 2013 at 3:45 AM
    • FarahShasary's Profile Photo

how to arive to pulau kapas

by FarahShasary Online Now Nov 17, 2012 at 7:33 PM

saya dari johor dan ingin ke pulau kapas. pengangkutan untuk ke pulau kapas sebenarnya berapa ya?

2 Answers Nov 18, 2012 at 1:39 AM
    • Season for Pualau Kapas

by paroovijay Online Now Jan 12, 2011 at 7:14 PM

Is it ok to go to Pulau Kapas in CNY , thta is 2nd of Feb 2011,, how wd the sea be? & Do peole go?

4 Answers Feb 23, 2011 at 9:24 PM
    • pakej percutian untuk kumpulan pelajar

by zack84 Online Now Oct 17, 2008 at 9:47 AM

saya dan kelas bercadang untuk bercuti di pulau kapas pada bulan Mei atau Jun tahun depan.. ada sesiapa yang boleh berikan maklumat tentang pakej yang sesuai dengan pelajar seperti kami..

• Burningredberry's Profile Photo

sorry..

by Burningredberry Online Now Oct 13, 2004 at 2:22 AM

it should be from marang to pulau kapas rite... :)

• Burningredberry's Profile Photo

need info...

by Burningredberry Online Now Oct 13, 2004 at 2:15 AM

me and friends are planning to go to pulau kapas the end of year, maybe nov or dec.... ------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1) is it the right time to go? 2) we also need informations on the hotels/chalet that are available there also camping site... we would prefer the cheap place as we are backpacking.... and our budget is very limited... (we`re student... :) 3)how much would the boat ride from mersing to tioman be?... and how long is the ride? 4)how much money i need to prepare? it'll be around 5 or 6 of us going there, so may be we can share the for the accomodation.. 5)how about the food there? where can we get some

3 Answers Oct 16, 2004 at 9:09 PM