change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• abegailc22's Profile Photo

Mountain in Singapore.

Singapore Aug 28, 2015 at 7:09 AM

Hello everyone, I would like to ask if there is a mountain in Singapore that we can hike. My friend and I are traveling Singapore soon and she wants to hike a mountain but I don't know if there is any. Thanks.

more
    • abegailc22's Profile Photo

Mountain in Singapore.

Singapore Aug 28, 2015 at 6:29 AM

Hell everyone,I wonders is there a mountain in Singapore that we can hike. My friend and I are traveling to Singapore and she likes to hike a mountain but I am not sure if there is any. Thanks guys..

more
    • sirgaw's Profile Photo

Technology mall along Orchard Road

Singapore Aug 29, 2015 at 7:31 AM

Hi - visiting Singapore for 7 nights in October and have read there is a mall along Orchard Road that just sells technology and nothing else. Does anyone know name of this mall and even better a web site please.

Thanks in advance

David

more
    • Knife regulations (airplane)

Singapore Aug 25, 2015 at 6:20 AM

Hi,

I am traveling to Singapore for 3 days and then I am going over to Bali for 3 weeks. As I am going for a trekking trip I would like to know if it is possible to take an emergency knife, as checked-in luggage, with me.

See example "Walther ERK Emergency Rescue Knives", or do I will have get problems?

I could not get a real worthy answer on the internet.

Thanks,
      Mike

more
    • dejavu2gb's Profile Photo

Batam/Bintan Visit

Singapore Aug 11, 2015 at 2:50 AM

Hi All

I will be in Singapore at the back end of a tour around Asia, and I was wanting to ask for some info.
      I wanted to stay in Singapore for a night, and then head over to Batam/Bintan for a night and I was wondering if it was worth the visit.
      Also as accommodation in Singapore is exorbitant, it's friendlier on the pocket :)

Or alternatively, would a daytrip from Singapore be better if there is not much to see/do whilst there?

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks
      Gareth

more