Pulau Derawan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Accommodation tips for Pulau Derawan

by SingaporeSu Online Now Mar 18, 2014 at 5:46 AM

I can't find accomodation online for Pulau Derawan. Would you recommend to book ahead? We are going 25th of March.

2 Answers Mar 27, 2014 at 1:29 AM
    • Boat Contact

by gitaokta Online Now Feb 3, 2014 at 5:41 PM

Hi,
      Do you all have a contact of boat rental in Derawan? Also the nice cheap guest house if you have one..

Thanks

1 Answer Feb 15, 2014 at 5:22 PM
    • vtnpm's Profile Photo

Logistic from Berau to Derawa

by vtnpm Online Now Sep 22, 2013 at 12:25 AM

Dear all,
      I have planned my trip to Derawan on this coming 25-28th Sept, A local, En. Narton offer to provide this service to me for IRP2,150,000, the offer package including return transport from Berau to Derawan by car and speed boat for 2 pax, lodging for 3 nights in Derawan, would be appreciate if someone can advise if this offer is reasonable or perhaps there are better alternative option, I'll need to make my decision very soon, therefore your early inputs will be much appreciated.

Thank you,

• How to get there?

by RPMB Online Now Feb 20, 2012 at 1:35 AM

I can get the ferry from Tawau to Tarakan. I guess I have to stay there overnight. Then the ferry to Tanjung Batu. But how to I get from there out to Pulau Derewan? And can I stay in one of the Losmen (maybe Losmen Danakan?) and find a Dive Centre to arrange my own diving? Thanks!

• Diving

by lasserw Online Now Nov 6, 2010 at 8:13 PM

how much is scuba diving in Pulau Derawan?

• Diving Berau, East Kalimantan

by worldrally Online Now Dec 11, 2006 at 8:22 PM

Hi All,

Can anybody advise whether diving at Berau during late Dec period will be a good idea? Not sure when monsoon season is affecting that part of the country.

Many thanks in advance

Rgds,

Weeteck